27

A NERD'S HEART BREAKER BOYFRIEND
Please log in to read the full chapter

“You’re up?” Jonghwan asked Jaewon once he saw her sitting up. Jaewon stared at him blankly. Jonghwan crouched down in front of her and waved his hands in front of her face.

“Yohoo! Cha Jaewon! You’re awake? Not?” Jonghwan asked as he kept on waving his hands in front of his bestfriend’s face. He decided to make fun of her, waving his hands from left to right then pulling his hand away and quickly pushing it close to her face as if he’ll hit her. But to no avail, Jaewon still isn’t moving yet. He started to move his hand in a circular motion and laughed when Jaewon is still wearing her poker face and ignoring him. He was about to pinch her cheeks when Jaewon immediately dodged his hand and glared at him.

“Just what are you trying to do Jo Jonghwan? Aren’t you satisfied with those hand gestures yet?” Jaewon menacingly looked at him. Jonghwan ignored her and smiled brightly at her.

“Stop smiling. You’re so annoying!” Jaewon kicked him and lied down while covering her face.

“Jaewonnie~” Jonghwan cooed and decided to bother the newly woke up girl. He lied down beside her and poked her cheeks.

“Jaewon~ah...” Jonghwan whispered on her ears.

“What do you want Jo Jonghwan? It’s so early to annoy me.” Jaewon groaned. Jonghwan smiled and swiftly went on top of her.

“Jo Jonghwan! You’re heavy!” Jaewon kept on wriggling underneath him but Jonghwan only hugged her tight, his weight is still on her.

“Jonghwan~ah.” Jaewon muttered through her gritted teeth. This boy was being a spoiled brat early in the morning, resisting to any jokes is not on her morning vocabulary. Jonghwan heard it very clear and flipped them still hugging Jaewon, he was now underneath her. Jaewon glared down at him but he returned it with an innocent smile.

“You know I’m not in the mood at this time of the day.” She menaced. Jonghwan pouted and batted his eyelashes.

“Stop acting cute you’re not cute.” Jaewon, still annoyed for him to interrupt sleep, said.

“Yep. I know.” Jonghwan sighed and now he was starting to get serious.

“I know that you’re not in the mood in the morning.. But.. this is the only time I can ever get near to you.” Jonghwan muttered and laid Jaewon down. He stood up and walked out of the room.

“What’s with that guy? He was annoying me first and now he’s like that?”

 

“Goodbye Halmeoni! Goodbye Harabeoji!” 100% and L.joe bid their goodbyes to the elderly and thanked them for the wonderful and fun days they spent on their house.

“It’s okay. It’s okay. I hope you kids will return here, okay?”

“NEH!” They all bowed and went out of the house.

“Halmeoni. Harabeoji. I’m gonna miss you!” Jaewon hugged and kissed their cheeks.

“Study well, okay?” Jaewon nodded and hugged them again.

“I’ll be back when school ended.” She said and her grandma only nodded. She looked on her left and spotted her grandpa talking to L.joe.

“What’re they talking about?” She asked her grandma only to receive a shrug from her.

“I don’t know. But don’t worry, it’ll not be something bad, won’t it?” Jaewon smiled at her grandma’s question and when she saw her grandpa walking to them she ran up to him and gave one last hug.

“We’ll be going now! Halmeoni! Harabeoji! Take care! I love you!” Jaewon shouted while waving at her grandparents.

“What did my Harabeoji tell you?” Jaewon asked when she and L.joe were walking behind 100%.

“Nothing.” L.joe told her but his eyes were avoiding hers.

“I know Harabeoji said some-“

“I SAID NOTHING!” L.joe shouted making Jaewon flustered at his sudden outburst and 100% turned around to look at them. L.joe was also shocked at what he did and avoided everyone else’s eyes. 100% gave him one last glare for shouting at Jaewon and proceeded to walking.

“Tsk. The cold L.joe~ssi is back? You are so unreadable.” Jaewon sighed and walked ahead of him. L.joe looked at her back and heaved a deep sigh.

“Is she mad?”

 

Jaewon was the first to aboard the bus on their way to Seoul. Unlike the first trip, neither Jonghwan nor L.joe fought. She sat beside a window and looked out, she really doesn’t care who’ll sit beside her because she’s so sleepy all she wanted to do for the whole trip is to sleep. The other boys followed her inside and she looked to her left when she felt someone’s weight beside her.

“Are you mad?” L.joe asked in low voice, as if he’s asking her a very important question and he doesn’t want others to hear it. Jaewon looked at him, this side of L.joe is never new to her, either his cold side. She just wonders

Please log in to read the full chapter