10

A NERD'S HEART BREAKER BOYFRIEND
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sansanjogak na beorin naega beoryeobeorin gieok
Chueogeuro namgyeodugineun sirheo
Mureup kkurko bireo
Gireotdeon mannam kkeute jeongsini nagasseonna bwa
Eotnagatdeon nal jabajwo
Huhoe soge jamgin naege gihoel jwo

“AISH! HOYA SHUT UP! I STILL WANT TO SLEEP!!” Jaewon said as she kept tossing on her bed, wanting to have more sleep.

“STOP RAPPING HOYA! I KNOW YOU LOVE ME AND ALL. JUST SHUT UP!!!!” she shouted for the second time, now looking for her phone and turned it off.

“Finally! Peace!” she was about to drift off her dreamland once again when her mother barged in her room.

“OYYY CHA JAEWON! YOU’RE GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL! WAKE UP WAKE UP SLEEPY HEAD.” She removed Jaewon’s blanket and pressed her weight on her daughter.

“AISH! HOYAAAAAAAA~! I TOLD YOU TO STOP! I STILL WANT TO SLEEP!!” Jaewon said as she kept on pushing ‘Hoya’ off her.

“Aigoo~ this kid. Still dreaming about her idol.” Her mother shook her head and went outside.

 

Few seconds after..

 

“WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!! SO COLD SO COLD!!!!!!” Jaewon woke up after her mother decided to just pour a bucket of icy cold water at her. She glared at her mother who just looked at her and smiled innocently.

“Rise and shine honey. You better take a bath now or you’ll get sick.” She whistled and pumped her fist when Jaewon ran to the bathroom.

“ASA!!!!” she shouted and pointed at the opened door of the bathroom.

“IN YOUR FACE CHA JAEWON! I’M STILL ABOVE YOUR HOYA!” she shouted and ran downstairs. Jaewon just rolled her eyes at her mother’s childish acts. Her mother is always jealous of Hoya, her bias in Infinite because she thinks that she’s paying more attention to Infinite than to her mother.

“Eomma.” She muttered one last time and began doing her daily morning routines.

 

 

Jaewon and her mother were sitting on their dining table. Both of them were eating, silence fills the air.

 

This is awkward. Why do they have to do that in this room??? My favourite place! Huhuhuhu..

 

Jaewon’s mind were completely messing up with her and kept on replaying the scene she saw last night making her blush. 

“you okay? You seem pale.” Her mother asked her and she immediately shook her head.

“Look Jaewonnie. I want you to meet someone later.” Her mother told her. Jaewon stopped from biting her toast and looked at her.

“I’ve been with him for a year now and...” her mother looked down as she scratched her head. She didn’t know what and how to tell her daughter about her getting a boyfriend.

“Shirreo.” Jaewon said as she stood up and put her backpack on.

“Look Jaewon~ah. Are we going to fight over this topic again?”

“I don’t have the intention to fight.” She said as she adjusted the straps of her bag to her shoulders.

“It’s not like I should

Please log in to read the full chapter