040

A NERD'S HEART BREAKER BOYFRIEND
Please log in to read the full chapter

“What? Kim Hyunah and L.joe?”

“I thought L.joe and that nerd are dating”

“Guess he was just really playing with the nerd. This is the real thing!”

“He got sick later than expected.”

“Getting jealous at Hyunah is way better than getting jealous with that nerd!”

“Cha Jaewon is really beautiful but I guess what L.joe only wants is for her to get laid”

“You think the nerd’s not-“

“Yes baby!”

“Let’s go get her!”

 

 

L.joe squeezed his eyes. He was controlling his temper ever since he saw Hyunah on his doorway.

 

“I said do not touch me you ! Just what are you doing?!” He bursted out after getting inside Teentop’s hideout.

 

“I was just going to where you are oppa! Beside you where I belong.” Hyunah batted her eyelashes at L.joe who cringed at the scary sight.

 

“If you belong somewhere, it’s not beside me. if you belong somewhere, it’s probably somewhere where trashes and plastics are getting thrown at!” He spat right in front of her face.

 

“Well that’s rude!” CAP said upon entering the hideout.

“Yes it is!” Chunji muttered next casting a glance upon L.joe and Hyunah.

 

“Yes. He’s rude, right?” Hyunah smirked and faked a sniff. Chunji and CAP looked at her then turned their eyes to L.joe who raised his eyebrows in return.

 

“When I say that’s rude, it doesn’t mean he’s rude! It means you’re rude and it means not only your words but you as in your whole self and even your shadow is very rude. So I advise you to dash your way out or I’m gonna kick your .” Chunji glared at Hyunah who scoffed at him. She looked at L.joe asking for assistance, perhaps, but he just stared at her.

 

“What? You heard him! off!” He spat in the coldest voice Chunji and CAP had ever heard of. Hyunah, humiliated and shocked, dashed out of the room, her face beet red and trembling because of fear and range.

 

“So why is the inside?” Chunji puffed and sat on a chair while L.joe leaned on a wall.

 

“I don’t know. She just turned up on my doorway and clung unto me.” L.joe sighed in relief, finally getting the peace he wanted.

 

“and Cha Jaewon?” CAP suddenly asked. The bestfriends looked at him as if he was an alien.

 

“What?” he asked innocently.

 

“When did you start to be curious of your dongsaeng’s life?” Chunji asked.

 

“Oh fck this. I’m out!” CAP rolled his eyes and went out of the room in an instant.

 

 

“Hyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuung~ I’m boooooooooooooooooooored!” Ricky sniffed during lunch.

 

“I’m so lonely. Choi Jonghyun is sick and Cha Jaewon didn’t go to school this morning. I have no one to accompany-“

 

“Cha Jaewon’s absent?” L.joe interrupted Ricky.

 

“Hyung. Can’t you look at me? I’m lonely-“

 

“She didn’t come to school?” L.joe continued.

 

“Hyung~ I didn’t have some-“

 

“The heck Ricky! Answer me!!”

 

“NO!” Ricky shouted while stomping his feet.

 

“But why?”

 

“I DUNNO! AM I HER MOTHER?!” Ricky bursted, earning a glare from his hyung. He ignored it and continued eating.

 

“I think I know.” They all looked up and saw Kim Hyunah about to sit down on the empty chair beside Ricky.

 

“We didn’t ask you.”

 

“Well she’s absent because she’ll stay away- OOF” Ricky glared at her and pushed her out of the chair. Hyunah glared at him and was about to shout when Ricky told her to go away and shooe

Please log in to read the full chapter