EPILOGUE

A NERD'S HEART BREAKER BOYFRIEND
Please log in to read the full chapter

I want you back. Do you want me too?

I need you back. Do you need me too?

Should I wait for you or should I go to you?

A thousand miles apart but I could walk, run, or even crawl my way to you.

It would take me seconds, minutes, hours, days, months, or even years. Could you wait for me?

It’s alright if you would say no even if my heart says not to let go.

But if by chance you have a change of heart, call me, whisper my name, and reach out to me.

I will come back with a heart full of glee.

 

“Do you really need to send this, L.joe-ssi?” Jaewon whispered when they finally met on Teen Top’s hideout. They were seating side by side on the couch. Yes, Teen Top had a couch on their hideout and two more couches were added since Teen Top and 100% merged.

 

“What?” L.joe looked at her confused.

 

“These messages.” Jaewon fished her phone from her pocket and showed him his poem messages.

 

“Why? It’s because I missed you.” L.joe blushed and fidgeted on his seat. Jaewon was taken aback at this side of L.joe.

 

“I was only gone for the weekend though.”

 

“Do you hate it?” L.joe looked at her with his puppy eyes. As much as she wanted to tell him how much she laughed, shook her head, and groaned at his messages, she just said no.

 

“I brainstormed you know” L.joe added which Jaewon replied with a forced smile. She was about to hide her phone when Chunji, who happened to be eavesdropping or maybe the whole Teen Top and 100% were focused on them the whole time, snatched it.

 

“So this was what you’ve been doing the entire weekend? You were being preoccupied with making poems. Let’s not waste your efforts and read it.”

 

“No! Yah!!!” L.joe stood up and tried to snatch Jaewon’s phone from Chunji but the other boys held him back.

 

“Jaewon-ah!” L.joe cried and signaled her to get her phone back. Jaewon turned her head to look at Chunji and they made an eye contact. Chunji smirked when he read on Jaewon’s eyes a plead which says something like, “Please read it so he would not do it again in the near future.”

 

“Yah!!!” L.joe tried everything but he just got tired. Six guys were holding him and there was no way he could get out of their grasps.

 

“I’m sorry L.joe-ssi.” He heard Jaewon said and glared at her while she showed him an innocent smile.

 

I stood on the earth,

With a heart full of mirth,

My mother gave me birth,

So I could buy you a berth.

 

“What the fck?!” Chunji exclaimed.

 

“Seriously dude? Why would you even buy her a berth when you could buy her a ship or a house or a doll or Infinite’s album!” L.joe rolled his eyes at Jonghwan’s remark.

 

“Why would your mother even give birth to you if the only goal she wanted you to achieve is buying your girlfriend a fixed bed on a ship she will rarely or will never ride?” Changjo looked at him while showing his cynical smile.

 

Fly, fly, fly

A bird passed by,

Fly, fly, fly

I looked into the sky,

Fly, fly, fly

I heard someone cry

Fly, fly, fly

They cried about my fly

Fly, fly, fly

Open was my fly.

Fly, fly, fly

I cried.

 

Everyone started laughing like maniacs even Jaewon, who was initially biting her lips to keep herself from laughing, were laughing as if there’s no tomorrow.

 

“Dude you’re so erted!” Chunji laughed so hard his face was turning so red.

 

“Wait.” Changjo stopped Chunji from reading another one while he was on his thoughts.

 

“Didn’t that happen for real?” He looked at the rest of his hyungs then smiled smugly at L.joe.

Please log in to read the full chapter