031

A NERD'S HEART BREAKER BOYFRIEND
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jaewon stared at the boy in front of her. She stared at her phone which has Hoya set as her wallpaper and looked back at him.  She rubbed her eyes, still confused whether she's dreaming or not.

 

"OUCH!" Hoya shrieked in pain when Jaewon pinched his cheeks hard.

 

"EGUMONINA!" Jaewon exclaimed then covered .

 

"It's real? Am i dreaming?" She asked herself but the boy in front of her answered it for her.

 

"It's real. I'm real. You're real. You're not dreaming." He smiled down at her but Jaewon, being a fangirl she is, saw this simple smile into a bright and an eye-blinding smile.

 

"HYUNG I TOLD YOU I'LL OPEN THE DOOR!" Jaewon's daydream got disrupted when she heard L.joe scolding his hyung.

 

"I'm just here. It's rude not to open it and it's cold outside. She might catch a cold." Hoya explained and smiled brightly at her. Jaewon immediately nodded, her pupils were turning into heart shaped as she nodded at everything Hoya says. L.joe rolled his eyes.

 

*i knew she will react like this when she sees hyung. Ugh! I’m too late.*

 

Honestly, of all the surprise visits Hoya did, this day must be the day L.joe hated the most. Why must it be today?

 

 

.................

 

 

"Hoya oppa. Can i call u that?" Jaewon bit her lips, suppressing her squeals, and looked down. Her face feels so hot and she was sure her face's turning beet red.

 

"Of course you can." Jaewon bit her lips harder and put more weight on her feet to stop herself from flailing. The two of them were sitting face to face. Wondering where L.joe is? He's....

 

 

 

 

 

"PSSSSSHHH.. Oppa? What the heck?! You call your boyfriend's brother oppa when you attach ssi after your very own boyfriend's name?? Really?" L.joe complained under his breath while getting them juice and snacks.

 

"EGUMONINA! Hoya oppa you're so funny!!" L.joe scrunched his nose, totally irritated at the close interaction of Jaewon and Hoya. "Egumonina egumonina your faces. Funny?? What's funny with that stupid joke? It's not funny. Even a kid won’t laugh at that stupid joke." Smokes were coming out of his nose and ears as he pounded the innocent pack of cookie with his fist and tear it open harshly then ate it. He glared at the people in the living room while lifting up the tray and went in the living room. He placed the tray down and sat beside Jaewon.

 

"Oh really? Myungsoo oppa and Sungyeol oppa fought?" Hoya nodded while getting a cookie and ate it.

 

"I thought Myungyeol never fight." She said unconscious that she said their coupled name.

 

"What? Myungyeol?" Hoya laughed at her.

 

"Yes. Wae.. blah blah blah" L.joe was definitely out of place. He was totally clueless about what the other two were talking about. He blew a raspberry and glared at them, but Hoya and Jaewon were so into their conversation that they already forgot L.joe's existence. L.joe was beyond irritated now and held Jaewon's shoulder then brought her close to him.

 

"I didn't----" Jaewon stopped when she felt his chest on her shoulders and froze when he put his head on top of hers.

 

"L-L-L.joe-ssi." Jaewon gulped when L.joe pulled her closer.  Hoya was just staring at them and smirked when he saw his dongsaeng glaring at him.

 

"L.joe-ssi." Jaewon pulled away from him but L.joe pulled her again to him.

 

"L.joe-ssi." Jaewon was now stomping her feet. She was getting frustrated because 1 she was getting embarrassed in front of her own 'LOVE' and 2 her heart was beating crazily.

 

"You should really release her." Hoya suddenly said making Jaewon nod in agreement. L.joe snorted before releasing her from his arms.

 

"I hate you" he muttered under his breath while looking at Hoya. Hoya replied by grinning and told him that they should take a stroll around. At first L.joe was declining his offer but hearing Jaewon say yes at him just can't let him to continuously say no and of course he won't let her be alone with his hyung.

 

..................

 

"Do i really have to carry these things?" L.joe rasped at his hyung. He rolled his eyes when he saw Hoya nodding his head.

 

"Uhhh.. L.joe-ssi.. since those are all mine.. i can really bring it." Jaewon offered only to get pulled by Hoya away from L.joe.

 

"Oh no no!!! He's a man! He can bring it! Right?" Hoya taunted him.

 

"I despise you." L.joe said in a low voice, that volume which can only reach Hoya's ears.

 

"Oh you're going to thank me later." Hoya said outloud.

 

"Huh?" Jaewon turned to him.

 

"Nothing." He smiled down at her and looked at L.joe while wriggling his eyebrows.

 

 

"Optical store?? Waeyo? Hoya oppa are your eyes getting blurred?" Jaewon asked Hoya but the latter didn't answer her and just kept on walking.

 

"Good morning ma'am. Good morning sir. How may i help you?" A saleslady (spare me!! i dunno what should i call them XD) asked immediately when they stepped their foot inside the store.

 

"I want to buy contact lenses." Hoya told the saleslady and she nodded at him. She raised her right arm to the other part of the store.

 

"This way please." The saleslady smiled at them and lead their way.

 

"What's your eye vision/sight?" The saleslady asked Hoya. Hoya poked Jaewon.

 

"What's your eye vision?"

 

"Huh?" Jaewon looked at him perplexed. Why was he asking her eye vision so suddenly?

 

"Your eye vision?" Hoya asked her again while pointing to her glasses.

 

I forgot." She said honestly. The two brothers looked at her with both of their mouths left ajar.

 

"Wae? I really do." She mumbled while looking down. She was getting embarrassed for forgetting her very own eye vision. But what can she do? It's been a long time since she visited her eye doctor.

 

"Come inside ma'am." She stared at the saleslady.

 

"Go." L.joe pushed her to the saleslady and she followed her not knowing what she'll do to her and why is she the one following the saleslady and not Hoya.

 

"So what're you planning to do?" L.joe spoke when they saw Jaewon entering the room.

 

"Just." Hoya smiled and patted his dongsaeng's back.

 

"Don't worry I won't snatch her away from you." He teased L.joe.

 

"W-w-what're you saying?" Hoya grinned wider when he saw L.joe's flustered beet red face as well as his stuttering.

 

"Oh i know that someone's jelly~"

 

"Who? Me? Why would i be jealous?" L.joe denied.

 

"Did i say it's you who's jealous?" Hoya smiled cheekily. How fun is it to tease his brother with Jaewon. This is the first time that he saw his dongsaeng getting jealous albeit the fact that he was a playboy before this happened. Jaewon, in which he took note to himself to thank the girl later, changed him.

 

"It's done. It will 500m won sir." The saleslady said when she got out of the room with Jaewon. (I dunno if this is too expensive or cheap. Whatever. I’ve never been in an optical store and i dunno what happens in there as well the prize. So i am sorry. This is a fanfiction anyway. XD)

 

"Here." Hoya said while handing the saleslady the money.

 

"Wait.. wait.. wait.." Jaewon gripped on the saleslady hand, stopping her from taking his money.

 

"Why me? Aren't you gonna buy for yourself?" Hoya blinked at her and placed the payment on the saleslady's free hand. When she was handed the money, the saleslady removed Jaewon's grip from her and ran to the room to get the contact lenses.

 

"What-"

 

"Just trust us, okay?" Hoya smiled down at her and seeing it made Jaewon gulped and bit her lips to suppress her squeals. L.joe's eyes turned into slits when he saw their interaction and stepped in between them.

 

"Yah! You better wear it or else..." L.joe threatened Jaewon. Startled, Jaewon averted her eyes to him and had an eye to eye contact with him. L.joe froze. That single eye contact made him so breath

Please log in to read the full chapter