038

A NERD'S HEART BREAKER BOYFRIEND
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jaewon’s eyes fluttered open, her breathing stopped, her mind in a fuzz, her legs became shaky, and her stomach churned. She tried pushing him again but L.joe held her hands in one hand as his other hand went up to her neck, pulling her closer and deepening the kiss. Jaewon, feeling tired from all the resisting, stopped and her eyes slowly closed. She didn’t move. She didn’t do anything. She’s still confused. Confused with L.joe’s behaviour. She felt him pulling apart, the warmth of his lips slowly faded as she opened her eyes slowly and took a deep breath, finally filling her lungs with oxygen.

 

L.joe looked at Jaewon who has her eyes still closed. He waited for her to take a deep breath before smiling on his own. He saw her about to open her eyes and so before she can even open at least an eye, he pulled her again and sealed her lips with his. Jaewon jumped at the sudden impact but this time, she let her eyes closed. It was milliseconds after when L.joe felt her kissing him back and it was amazing. Both of them, their minds were wandering. They felt like in seventh heaven. Everything, everyone was completely forgotten as they were enjoying their very own world. Their hearts were beating as one.

 

Jaewon drew a sharp intake of breath after she pushed L.joe away. Both of them panting. Both of them gasping for air. They stayed like that, filling up their lungs with oxygen as their hearts pumped blood, doubled, no, tripled in rate. Jaewon looked at the floor, hiding her red face while L.joe was staring at her. He has this big grin on his face as if he just hit the jackpot. He took the first step and walked to her again as he softly held her hand. He used his other hand to cup her cheeks and lift her head up. His hands went from her cheeks to her neck as he softly connected his forehead to hers and affectionately stared at her eyes.

 

“What are you doing to me?” L.joe breathes. He closed his eyes, taking in the moment of being so close with her.

 

“L.joe-ssi. I-“

 

“Why are you avoiding me? What did I do?” L.joe asked softly. Afraid that he’ll make her scared again.

 

“L-“

 

“I’m sorry. If I ever did something to you I’m sorry. I’m sorry. Please forgive me. Don’t ignore me. It hurts me whenever you ignore me.” L.joe pleaded.

 

Jaewon opened her eyes and pulled apart but L.joe held didn’t let her.

 

“Cha Jaewon don’t leave.”

 

“L.joe-s-“

 

“What did I say about you calling me L.joe-ssi? Want me to kiss you again?” L.joe threatene

Please log in to read the full chapter