My best friend, JiHyun

My First Love

Huff. Huff. Huff. 

As you ran past your school's gate, you slowed down to catch your breath.

You glanced at your watch and relaxed. *It's 7:56AM, pheww..i made it!* Happily, you skipped off to your locker.

You turned your locker's lock combination code and flipped open your locker. "Hmm..first class is Math, I'll need my bo-" You were cut short in what you were mumbling to yourself when you best friend, Jihyun, popped up next to you and scared you. "Ahhhhh! Umma-ah! " you dropped you books and closed your eyes and screamed. 

"Aish..YAH! ~~~~~~! It's just me!" jihyun hissed. You opened your eyes and sighed. -Pheww- "Jihyun-ah..why did you do that? you scared me to death man.." you bended down to pick up your books and just when you got back up, jihyun did the most embarassing thing.

She flipped your skirt up and ran off laughing loudly. "Ahahahha.. ~~~~~~, come get me if you can!"

"ARGHHHH! Jihyun you babo! I'll get you back! " your face is red with embarassment and you quickly gathered what you needed in your locker and slapped it shut with aloud BAM! and ran off.

students around got startled for a few second and got back to what they're doing.

*Stupid jihyun..you'll regret what you just did* you glanced at your watch that says 7:58AM. a evil smirk came on your face. "If i can make it to school today without being late, then i can get jihyun back and run back to my math class without being late too right?" you dropped off you stuff at your math class and ran few classses down to where jihyun's class is.

You were a shy & quiet girl..but with jihyun you were different. you can be yourself. and she is your best friend ever since you were little. Even though you were rich, you didn't show it..and you didn't look down on people in your school just because you were rich..you were nice and hated rich snobs. That's one reason you like the country-side better. It's not poor..but it's not filled with rich snobs. plus it's nice and peaceful.. 

After reaching jihyun's class, you ran in when the teacher isn't looking. When jihyun saw you, she got scared. "HEH' Mianhe, ~~~~~-ah.." jihyun sweetly tried to calm you down. but it was no use.

You hated attentions on you, and jihyun hates attention even more. *Hehe, jihyun..I'm going to scream I LOVE MY BEST FRIEND JIHYUN so loud that everyone will stare ar you. Atleast i don't hate attention as much as you and i'll risk this one time just to get back at you~ plus it's nice & sweet right?* you stroded over to her desk and took a deep breath and hugged her and screamed "I LOVE YOU MY BEST FRIEND JIHYUN-AH!" 

jihyun looked like she was about to faint and you happily let her go and skipped back to your class and just in time for your first class to begin.

*Minahe Jihyun..but that's what you get!* you smiled to yourself, and when the teacher comes in, you became all serious and worked hard on your work. You get perfect grades and you are smart. 

After about 45 minutes, some student assistant walked in your math class and gave the teacher a note.

With you being concentrated, you didn't pay attention since you hate getting into people's business. 

"~~~~~~. come up here for a few second please. " your teacher called.

*HUH? mee?! did I do something wrong?* "Nehhh.. coming" you putted down your pencil and walked over to the front.

"Go immediately now to the principals meeting office" calmly said the teacher.

The class goes WOOOOOOO--- and someone in class loudly said "Looks like even the smart ones gets in trouble."  you turned around and gave whoever said that in the back of the classroom a hard glare and walked out the class. 

Walking the down the hall way, you got scared..and you could hear your heart thumping hard against your chest. 

*Wae...Wae?! What happened? Why did the principal called me?!*