Jeongmin's house

My First Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcjGsbrXLXk&feature=related

----------------------------------

You were calling him, but you only heard ringing and he wasn't picking up, at the last ring, he picked up. "~~~~~~~~?" he happily said. You felt so relieved that he picked up. "O-oppa.." you whispered the word, since you were in so much pain. 

"~~~~~~~? What happened?" Jeongmin nervously asked you over the phone. "I'm bleeding..alot, i need help..oppa.." you closed your eyes and bit your lip from screaming in pain. "WHERE ARE YOU?!" he barked. "Near a ice cream cafe name Sweet-Land cafe and it's inside an alley..." 

"Araso, stay there!" he hung up. You dropped your arm down, tired from holding the phone up. *I'm not going to die..right?* Then, you out.

Few minutes later, Jeongmin came and he ran to you. "~~~~~~~!" he shooked you. He glanced at your knee and there was blood coming out. *Aish!...if I ever find those bastards that did this to ~~~~~~~, i swear i'm going to kill them all!* 

He gently picked you up, bridal style and carried you to his limo parked right outside of the alley. Some people walking by was whispering and staring at you. But, Jeongmin just ignored them and went in is limo. "To the mansion." he told his driver. 

When you guys reached his mansion, he took you to his house nurse and treated your wound and bandaged it. Jeongmin took one of his big t-shirt and gave it to the maid. 

They helped you change. (Nothing weird.or erted LOL. XD) and you rested in one of the guest room. Jeongmin came in and sat dwon on the edge of the bed. He looked at you while you were sleeping. *She's so pretty...* 

He touched you cheek, *I wonder what happened back there..* He got up and left. Few minutes after he left, you woke up. You fluttered your eyelids and glanced around the room. *Where am I?* you sat up and patted yourself. *I'm alive..* you touched you hair, *Who untie my hair?* 

You flipped over your blanket to look at your knee. It was wrapped around in bandage. *Someone..did this?* you slowly reached over and touched it. It still hurted but not as much. 

You glanced down and saw that you were wearing a big t-shirt. Your face turned red and you pulled your blanket to cover yourself. *Where's my pants?! Who changed for me?* 

You got out of bed and luckily, the t-shirt was long enough to cover your bottom too. You slowly walked around the room. Then, you remembered you called Jeongmin. *This is Jeongmin's place..isn't it?* 

*I need to find him..* you walked over to the door, and just when you were going to open the door, Jeongmin opened the door. "Ah...Sorry.." you stepped back. 

He closed the door. "I see you're all better now.." he smiled at you. You lightly nodded, "uh..yeah..Gomawo Jeongmin oppa.."

You chuckled to yourself. "I would have probably still be at the alley right now if you didn't come.." He looked at you, 'Well, you called me, right? I'll be there whenever you call me." he told you. 

You felt your heart fluttered, and suddenly, you realized how much you missed having Jeongmin by your side today. You started crying, You covered your face with your hands as you cried. Jeongmin looked kinda surprised. "~~~~~~~? Gwenchana?" he walked over to you. 

You sniffed, "Ani....did you know how I much I missed you today..even though i didn't want to..I still do.. I even wore the headband you gave me to show it to you, but you went off with another girl! When something happened with me and Youngmin today, the first person I thought of was you..but you weren't there.. were you just playing with my heart all this time?!" you screamed. 

"Mianhe ~~~~~~~.." he wiped away your tears and tightly hugged you. "I wasn't playing with your heart. I missed you too...but I never knew you would look for me..because you always wanted Youngmin. and the girl today, it was Yoo Kyung, she's my cousin. " 

*Oh..* you thought. You slowly wrapped your arms around his waist. *He feels so comforting..* you closed your eyes and leaned closer to him. 

"~~~~~~~-ah..." he softly mumbled. "Hmmm?" you replied without letting go of him. 

"I Love you." 

----------------------------------------

:DDDDD OHHHHHHHHHH<3