Happily Ever After~

My First Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lu2SNh__PdU

----------------------------------------

"Yeah..she's my girlfriend.." Jeongmin repaeated. "Since when?!" Hyun Seong blurted out. "Since last night.." Dong Hyun almost fell off his seat. "MUH?! What did you guys do last night?" Jeongmin put a finger by his lips. "Shhh. It's a secret between me and ~~~~~~.." he laughed.

You giggled at Jeongmin's playfulness. Min Woo came and talked to you. "~~~~~~-ah. You're my noona now.." he did some aegyo and you laughed at his cuteness too. Kwangmin pointed at you. "YAH! Min Woo is flirting with your girl right now!" 

Jeongmin quickly reached for you and pulled you close to him. "Find your own angel!" he barked. "Oppa..don't worry, I'll only look at you..you have my heart and only you.." you whispered in his ear. Jeongmin smiled and gave you a sweet kiss on your cheek. 

"Aigoo...the new love-birds.." Hyun Seung made a face. Everyone laughed. 

During recess, you saw Youngmin leaning against the railing. You walked to him and tapped his shoulder. "Hi Youngmin Oppa.." you smiled. 

He looked surprised. *I thought she would never talk to me ever again..* he softened and sighed in relieve. "~~~~~~~-ah.. I'm sorry about last time. It's because...I found out that you were my step-sister.." he looked at you in the eye.

"You knew?" you asked. "Ani...Kwangmin overheard..and he told me.." You glanced down at your hands. *This is awkward...* 

"Mianhe..I hope you'll forgive me for what I did yesturday.. it's because..I found out that i might be starting to like you..and since you're my non-blood related step-sister, I knew that if mom knew...she wouldn't like this.." he told you. 

You gasped. *He did that just for me, and everyone's sake? I didn't knew..Youngmin oppa is so considerate..he even dumped his growing interest in me aside..* You went up to him and hugged him. 

He looked surprise at first but he slowly hugged you back. "Oppa, It's ok..I forgive you, to be honest..You're my  first love.. and I'll never forget that.." you let go of him and smiled. 

For the first time in your entire life, you finally felt everything was back to normal. "Youngmin oppa.. make sure you treat Namjoo nice alright?" 

He chuckled, "Yeah.." *Thanks ~~~~~~. You're a good step-sister..* 

Later at night, you, Jeongmin, plus Boyfriend and Apink went out to celebrate. You got to be closer with your twins step-brother and you even got close to Apink as well..

You and Jeongmin decide to take a walk. "Oppa...did you know..Youngmin and Kwangmin are my stepbrothers?" you asked him. He stopped, "Ani..That's interesting.." 

You giggled, "Yeah....Oppa, I'm so glad I have you.." you told him. He turned to you, "Me too, ~~~~~-ah.." 

"Did I tell you how much I love you?" you asked him. He smiled at you, "No.How much?" You made a huge heart, "THIS much!" 

He leaned towards you and whispered, "I love you that much, plus more too.. I Love you, ~~~~~.." then he gave you the sweetest kiss. You tiptoed and kissed him back, *Jeongmin oppa...I love you too...* 

---------------------------------------------------------

THE END<3 :DDDDDDDDDD

I hope you all like this story~ ^___^ & Thank you so much to everyone that read this story!!!! Thanks for being my friend, thanks for subscribing, thanks for commenting, and thanks for all the views <33333

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! :DDD

I'll write another fanfic~ ( I'll give you a hint, The main character have B1A4 ^___^  )

Till then, Ppyong~ <3