Jeongmin's Teasing..

My First Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6RaXrwsqgo

-------------------------------------------

*Omo..* you thought as Jeongmin was kissing you. A warm feeling rushed in you, and suddenly, you slowly closed your eyes and kissed him back. After realizing what you just did, you opened your eyes and slightly pulled away from him.

He pulled away from your lip and gazed into your eyes. "~~~~~~~. I like you." You looked away, feeling embarrassed. "Really?" 

He nodded, "Yeah, really..It's the first time I've ever felt like this..before, when i'm with the other girls, they  never gave me this feeling.." he softly told you. Your heart skipped a beat. 

"But..I like Youngmin oppa.." you told him. "I know, that's why I'm going to make you mine.. i'll make you forget about Youngmin." Jeongmin smiled.

"Oppa..It's weird when you act like this.." you said. He lightly laughed, "Araso.. I'll stop.." he let go of your head and picked his fork up, "Hurry up and eat, before you won't make it home in time!" he told you. 

"O-Oh..ok.." you stammered. *How can he change his behvior so fast?* you kept taking peeks at Jeongmin. 

After when you both were done eating, he called his limo to come pick him up. 

"Jeongmin oppa..I can walk home you know?" you pointed down the street. He gave you a weird look, "Muh? do you know how scary and dangerous it is right now at this time? and didn't i say i'll bring you home safely?" 

"Fine..Fine..but thanks for returning my phone though..really gomawo~" you happily beamed at him. 

His Limo came and you both went inside. It arrived at your mansion in less than 2 minutes. 

"Thank you oppa..i had fun tonight.." you were starting to close the limo door when Jeongmin reached out and grabbed your arm. "Wait.." he grabbed something from his cardigian's inside pocket and handed it to you. "here..and don't be so awkward...since after what I've done..araso?  Cause I'm going to do that to you more often now." He laughed. and he shut the door and drove away. 

"YAH!!!" you screamed at the limo. *Stupid Jeongmin..always teasing me..I belong to Youngmin..* you pouted and walked inside your house. 

You sneaked past the maids and ran up to your room. "Phew.I should shower and change.." you went to shower and change another pair of PJ. 

*I wonder what he gave me..* you picked up the bag on your bed and opened it. Inside, was the cute ribbon headband you looked at earlier. 

"Wuah.. He actually got it for me?" you tried it on your wet hair. *Still looks so cute even on wet hair..* You took it off and place in your headband box. 

You flopped on your bed, laying on your stomach. *So glad my phone is back..* suddenly, a text message came in your phone. *Huh? who's texting me this late at night..* you checked your inbox and the text message goes:

" I hope you like the headband~ Sweet Dreams..^.^ "    - First-Kiss

"Jeongmin Oppa? First-kiss?" you closed your eyes, *He's really confusing me..I like Youngmin, and he knows that, but why is he still doing these things?* 

But, deep, deep, deep, deep down inside your heart, a tiny, tiny spark came on. <3

---------------------------------------

Wakakakaka :DDD

Ohh lala~ <3