Comforting Arms..

My First Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFF2Qhp4bA8

---------------------------------------

You were crying and the tears won't stop. *stupid tears, stop coming out...* you used your hands to wipe away the tears but they keep coming out. *I have to get away from here before someone comes out.* you got up slowly and still sniffing, you tried to control your crying, and you were breathing hard.. 

Meanwhile, inside the auditorium, everyone was all happily talking about Namjoo's return to Seoul Elite High School and back to Youngmin's heart. 

"Yah..you guys, my stomach hurts from laughing too much when you guys keep on teasing Youngmin.. im gunna go outside for some fresh air.." Jeongmin breathed normally to control his laughter but he burst into a laughter again, and he ran outside of the auditorium. 

"Phew..that was close.." His laughter started to fade. You were still standing there wiping your tears away and sniffing. *Aish, pabo-ah..stop crying!* you scolded yourself in your head. 

Jeongmin heard sniffing and turned his head, *Who's crying?* he walked slowly and turned the corner, and saw a girl's back facing him. *Is she ok?* Jeongmin slowly walked closer to you. and he leaned towards your face. "Gwenchana?" he gently asked you.

You looked up, startled. *Jeongmin Sunbae?* You gasped, and wiped your eyes and sniffed once. "Uh..hi Jeongmin Sunbae.." you faked a smile. 

"Are you ok? " He asked you again. You faked a laugh, "Yeah, im totally fine.." He stared at you, "No, you're not.." 

You looked at him, "huh?" "Your eyes is red.. were you crying?" He softly asked you. "Aniya.. I wasn't.. something flew into my eye.. that's all.." you looked at the ground. 

"Oh..you sure?" He looked at you with a concerned look. You nodded. "Neh, I'll get going..see you later.." you bowed and walked down the stairs.  Your tears are threatening to come out. *Come on ~~~~~, just a few more steps..* You bit your lips from crying. 

Jeongmin watched you walked away from him. *Why do I have a feeling that something is not right...?* he ran after you. "~~~~~-ah!" 

You were at the bottom of the stairway, covering your mouth, since you were crying. *Why does this have to happen to me? now i don't even have anyone to comfort  me....jihyun, grandma, grandpa, dad, mom, everyone is not by my side.*

Jeongmin saw you at the bottom of the stairway crying. He slowed down and walked towards you and stood in front of you. 

*Why do I feel hurt when I see her cry? Who is this girl to make my heart feel like this..?* "I knew you weren't alright.." he softly said. He took a step towards you and slowly wrapped his arms around you. "it's ok..." he mumbled.

When you felt Jeongmin's hug, you started to cry harder and went closer to him. At that moment, you didn't care about anything, you were ust so happy that someone is there to comfort you when you most needed it. 

You weren't just crying about Youngmin and Namjoo, you were crying about how your most close people weren't there with you and how lonely you were, and the last thing you wanted to cry about was your mom. You wanted to see your mom and you wanted to have someone to call 'Mom' to.  

---------------------

SADDD >___<

I'm sorry guys, but get a box of tissue ready cus this story is going to get a bit more sad.. :( 

but it'll get more interesting (:

<3