Call Me Oppa

My First Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XECMs5xzTKw

-----------------------------------------

You and Jeongmin was standing by the stairway, and he was holding you close. You have no idea how long you guys have been standing like that for. But, you didn't care.. you felt so comforting in his arms. your crying is coming to a stop. 

Jeongmin just hugged you close until you felt better. *How come my heart is acting weirdly before when she was crying..* He looked down at you and looked at your flawless, angelic face. *~~~~~, just who are you? why are you doing this to my heart...* 

You stopped crying, and you lightly pushed yourself out of his arms. He let go of you and stepped back. "I'm glad you're alright now..." He smiled at you. You blushed. "Thank you, Jeongmin Sunbae.. for comforting me..." 

He lightly laughed. "Don't worry about it, it's nothing..just don't want to see any girls crying.." You smiled a little bit, "Sorry...we barely even know each other but i'm clinging on to you like a baby...can i do something to repay your kindness?" 

He reached out and ruffled your hair, and turned around and walked up the stairs. Halfway up, he turned back around and smiled, "Just call me Oppa from now on araso?" with that, he continue walking.

You stared at him and slowly touched your head, where Jeongmin had ruffled your hair. "Oppa..Jeongmin oppa?" *Gomawo Oppa* you walked away from the stairway. 

*I wonder why he let me hugged him, and why he comforted me...* you wondered. *but, someone came to comfort me.. atleast, now i feel like im not that lonely anymore..because of Jeongmin oppa..* you smiled and skipped over to your locker. 

Jeongmin had walked back to the auditorium. He opened the door and walked in. Kwangmin was standing by the door. he looked at Jeongmin's facial expression..it looked confused. "Jeongmin-ah...what's wrong?" Kwangmin asked him.

Jeongmin blinked and looked at Kwangmin, "Nothing..just thinking.." Kwangmn shrugged and walked away to Youngmin who's playing on his ipad.

"hyung..Jeongmin seems weird after he came back..and he came back after such a long time..do you think something have happened to him?" 

Youngmin glanced at Kwangmin and shut off his ipad. "Jeongmin? maybe he ran into some crazy girl outside. " 

Min Woo heard 'crazy girl' and came by Kwangmin and Youngmin, "Crazy Girl? who?" 

Meanwhile, Jeongmin was sitting down thinking, and Dong hyun came and sat next to him. "Yah..waegulae? you alright? tell me what happened.." 

Jeongmin faced Donghyun, "Hyung.. i think im going crazy...." "Muh?" Donghyun gave Jeongmin a weird look.

"When i went outside, i saw ~~~~~~, the girl that blocked our way last time, crying by the stairway..i don't know what's wrong with me but i had the urge to...hug her..so i did.. and now i don't even know what to do.. i even told her to call me Oppa! all the girls i've been going out with, i never had those feelings before...but..why with her??" Jeongmin frowned and laid his head back and shut his eyes.

"Im not sure...you should ask Youngmin..maybe you're in love." Donghyun replied. 

---------------------------------

this chapter is not that sad.. YET(:

<3