Not him again!

My First Love

When the kingkas walked away, every student that was running and screaming before was back to normal and they all started to scatter, but they seem to be talking about the Kingkas now. 

"Wuah, so cute~I got my daily boost of energy just by seeing them!" one of the girl squealed. You started walking down the hall to the attendance office room. *I don't get what's so good about the Kingkas, all they have is good looks..i mean, one of them even gave me a scary smirk!* 

You opened the door to the attendance office room, and inside was a nice waiting room with high class couches and a coffee table where they serve you drinks while you wait for your turn. There was about two students there.

"Uhm..excuse me, I'm here to get my schedule.." you shyly told the lady at the main desk. 

She looked up at you and smiled, "Oh, it's the new student! What's your name again?" she asked you.

*She knows me? maybe my dad told her about it..* "Uh, it's ~~~~~~." 

She handed you a navy blue packet with a golden rim and your name on it. "Here you go, inside is your schedule, your I.D. a map, and other informations about this school." 

"Thank you.." you bowed and left the room. Slowly, you opened the packet and took out your I.D. and clipped it on your uniform. You smiled, "Now I feel like I go to this school.." There was a paper inside the packet and you took it out to look at it.

"Huh? P.E. uniform?" The paper told you to get your P.E. uniform at the main gymnasium building. 

Another paper was in the packet, it was a paper telling you where your locker would be and your combination code. 

You walked around the huge main building and up the stairs and you found your locker. 

"There it is..." you walked over and opened it, *I wonder if it's clean..* you carefully placed your hand inside and sweeped it and brought it out to examine it. *Wow, it's super clean, not even a speck of dust!* 

You shutted it and looked at your schedule. The classes you had was Chemistry Lab, Pre-Calculas, AP English, International World Business History, P.E, Music&Art, and you had a free class.  *Woah, free class? I can do whatever I want? this is kinda cool..* you smiled to yourself. 

Your first class was Chemistry Lab, and it was in another building. "aww, I have to walk to another building..." you pouted and walked down the stairs and out of the main building and began walking to Building S. where all science courses were. 

"Hmm, I wonder when the bell rings, it's already pass 8 AM." you wondered as you looked at your Tiffany & Co. Watch. 

You checked your map and luckily, you found the building correctly. You opened the tall glass double door and entered the A/C science building. "Woahh..." you were amazed at how nice it was.

*class S-205..where is that? Must be on the second floor...* You walked up the stairs and it was the fifth room down the hall. 

Inside, the chairs and desks were neatly lined up and some of the students were already inside. There was alot of lab tables behind and many cabinets and closets full of chemical lab stuff. Your teacher was there as well..but he was busy talking to another student.

*I'll just grab any seat I guess..until the teacher is done talking..* You quickly went and picked a seat all the way at the back of the classroom near by the huge glass window. "This is nice..." you looked out the window.

*I wonder if the teacher is done talking yet..* you turned your head and checked the teacher. He was done talking and was writing something on the board. 

You pushed your chair out and got up of the seat and walked carefully down the aisle between the tables. 

"Uhm..." you checked your schedule to see the teacher's name. "Mr. Kim? I'm a new student here, where do I sit?" you nicely asked him.

"Oh! Hello.. nice to meet you, where's your name?" You told him your name. 

"Ok, ~~~~~, you sit over there, last row, last column by the window,  I trust you after I saw your grades from your old school few days ago.." he winked at you. 

"Thank you, Mr.Kim" you happily smiled and bowed at him. *Im so happy that I got such a nice science teacher~* You went back to the seat where you originally picked when you came in the class. 

*Hmm.. I should take out my notebook to take notes..* You opened your new bag and took out the supplies. 

Few minutes later, the bell rang. *So the bell rings at 8:15AM* you thought to yourself. 

All the students in your class started coming in, and high heels click-clacking everywhere. You just looked down at your notebook since you were to shy and you don't want anyone to know you are a new student. 

Suddenly, the chair next to you was pushed back, and while looking down at your notebook, you shifted your eyes a little bit to see who is sitting next to you. 

You opened your mouth and gasped softly. *Oh my god.... does god hate me or something?* 

Next to you, was no other than one of the Kingkas and no other than the cute boy who you bumped into at the mall.

*Why must I see him everywhere?!* you shut your eyes and turned your head to look out the window. 

*I can't let him see me..* you think of a plan, and you grabbed your notebook and flipped it open to a random page and held it up to cover your face.  *This should do for now.... He must be a sophomore like me since we're in the same class...* 

Meanwhile, Min Woo who is sitting next to you was facing forward and listening to the teacher while he talk about some science stuff. 

He turned his head and looked at you with a weird look (O_O'') *This seat was empty before, now there's someone sitting there? Must be a new student.* 

All the girls in the class kept on looking at MinWoo and making squealing sounds while the teacher is talking. 

Mr.Kim placed MinWoo's seat far away from all the girls since they all kept on bothering him. 

Min Woo looked down and saw your heels. *Aish, it's a girl...i hope this one would leave me alone...* 

Even though he likes girls, he only like girls his type..and he hates all the other girls screaming in his face everyday at school. 

You were still hiding behind your notebook while listening to Mr.Kim's lecture. *I wonder if that kingka guy noticed me.* You took a peek and saw him sleeping while placing his head on the table. 

You sighed in relieve..*he's sleeping, that's good...* you slowly placed your notebook down. 

Mr.Kim caught you placing your notebook down and smiled. "Everyone, we have a new student here today.. her name is ~~~~~~. Please welcome her and help her since she came to this school in the middle of the school year, so she must be lost..so be friendly!" 

You shutted your eyes.. *Aish, Mr.Kim..* you opened your eyes and smiled and waved your hand. "Anyounghaseyo, my name is ~~~~~. " 

only a few mumbled hello..but the rest are looking into their mirror and fixing their makeups and getting mad that you, a GIRL, get to sit next to MinWoo, the youngest one of the Kingkas in school. 

You pouted and looked forward. *Oh wells, more better..no attention for me.* You picked up your hello kitty lead pencil and began taking notes. 

Little did you know, while you were taking notes, Min Woo opened his eyes and kept on looking at you throughtout the whole class, but his head was still laying on his arms so Mr.Kim would think that he's sleeping. 

*Why isn't she looking at me and squealing at me like all those other girls?* Min Woo asked himself. 

--------------------------------

Ohhhhh.. could it be that Min Woo is interested in you? :DDD

<3