Why must I see you with her when I came to see my mom..

My First Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ixYXFBZkUs

--------------------------

Most of the students waiting for their limo already left. You were still on the ground staring blankly into space. *Umma..* your eyes were red from bawling. You finally got up and slowly walked past the school's big entrance gate and walked out into the streets. 

Your phone kept ringing in your pocket, you pulled it out to check who it was, it was Mr.Lee. You turned off your phone. You were just slowly walking down the street, and you still have that blank look on your face. 

*I guess I'm not worth it being your daughter huh, Mom?* you stopped walking and sat down on the bus stop's bench. 

You walked all the way back home later. The person in charge of you in the mansion, Park Eunji rushed out with the maids. "~~~~~~~! Where were you? We were all so worry about you!" 

You just stared at the ground, "Sorry..I had you all worried about me.. I just went to take a walk.." you sighed and walked up the stairs to your room. 

"Your dad is worry, you should call him back if you can." Eunji told you. 

The moment you got inside your room, you put down your bag and lay on the bed. Before you know, you fell asleep still in your uniform. 

---------------------

Meanwhile, Youngmin couldn't forget what happened after school. *Is my mom...really ~~~~~'s mom..the one that left her?* He got out of his room, and went to find his mom. 

"Umma. can i talk to you?" He stepped into his mom's room and closed the door behind him. His mom (or your mom) looked up from a fashion magazine and smiled, "Yes?" 

He slowly walked over to her bed and sat on the edge. "Umma, is the girl today really your daughter?" he hesitantly asked. His mom's smile turned into a striaght line. "Youngmin-ah. You don't need to know this."

Youngmin furrowed his eyebrow in annoyance. "I WANT to know. I NEED to know. Mom. just tell me. you know you can't keep any secrets hidden. Because I will find out sooner or later." he pounded his fist on her bed. 

His mom's eye widen, *I've never seen him behave like this before.* "Right now, it's not the right time to know ok?" His mom said sternly. 

"Why?" Youngmin argued back. His mom narrowed her eyes, "Do you like that girl? is that why?" 

"Ani. It's fine if you don't tell me. but isn't it shameful? you call me your own son but you won't call ~~~~~~ your own daughter when she's blood-related to you." Youngmin stormed out of her room and slammd the door shut. 

Kwangmin was by the door and he put his hand on his chest when Youngmin suddenly popped out. "AHH! you scared the poop outta me, hyung!" 

"oh, mianhe..." Youngmin walked back to his room. Kwangmin followed him. "So..what did you and mom talk about?"   "Nothing, go to sleep Kwangmin.." 

Kwangmin pouted and turned to go back to his room when Youngmin call him. "Kwangmin-ah.. when mom calls you her son, ignore her araso?" and he closed his bedroom door. 

"Huh?" Kwangmin called to his room. *Why ignore mom when she calls us her son..?* 

----------------------------

The next day was Saturday, so you slept in till noontime. *ugh..i should wake up.* You got out of your bed and glanced down and gasped. *I'm still in my uniform?!* you lifted up your arm and snffed yourself. 

"Augh.. I stink..i don't think i showered yesturday..." you remembered what happened yesturday and flopped back down on your bed. There was a knock. "Come in.." you called. 

The maid came in. "~~~~~, would you like to take a bath?" You got up, "Yeah..I never even shower last night." The maid smiled back at you. "I'm pretty sure something was in your mind. That's why we didn't bother you. But we hope you feel better today.." She left the room. 

After you took a bath, you went down to eat lunch. Eunji came by when you were eating. "Come see me afterward when you're done." 

You looked confused, "uh..ok.." you sipped your freshly squeezed orange juice. 

After you're done, you went to Eunji's work room and sat down. "Yes, Eunji?" you asked her. She turned around from her computer chair, "~~~~~~~, can you tell me what happened yesturday?"

You glanced down at your hands. "I saw mom yesturday..after school.." Eunji opened to say something but closed it again when you said something. "She couldn't recgonize me..or if she did, she didn't acknowledge me. It turns out she married another man with two twins..and the twins...goes to my school." You took a deep breathe to finish saying the last phrase. 

"Oh..I see. Shall we find out? Do you want to find out if she really is your mother?" Eunji asked you. 

You looked up with big eyes, "How? Can i really find out?" She nodded. You felt your heart leap into the air. "Tell me how.." 

"What's the twins name?" You automatically thought of Youngmin instead of Kwangmin. (Sorry Kwangminnie ><'' lol.) "Jo Youngmin." you said. 

"Ok. we'll contact your father to see what he says first and mean while, why don't you go over to Youngmin's house to check if she's there.." You stood up, "Yeah, I'll go...right now.." you turned to go out but you turned back and bowed. "Thank you Eunji unnie..."

You went to your closet and pulled out a skinny jean and a blue striped flannel and quickly got dressed. *I'll be able to see umma agian..I'll ask her again today.* you let your hair down and brushed it. 

When you got down, you put on a blue converse. Mr.Lee was waiting by the limo. You got in and was gunna tell him where you were going to go but you just remembered you don't have Youngmin's address.

Mr.Lee smiled, and calmly told you, "~~~~~~, it's ok. Eunji gave me the address." and he took off. 

When you finally got to Youngmin's big mansion, you went inside. The maids bowed to you. You walked into his big living room and was gonna ask one of the maid where Youngmin is but a girl with shoulder length brown hair and big eyes and wearing a white casual dress walked into the living room and looked at you. 

*Who is she?* you started walking over to her to ask where Youngmin is but suddenly Youngmin came in through the door and stared at you. You stopped halfway when you saw him. The girl turned around and said,"Oppa, who is she?" 

That's when you realized the girl was Namjoo. Youngmin's girlfriend. 

*Why must these things happen to me, all I wanted to do was to see my mom..but why do i have to see Namjoo with Youngmin too?!* Your heart was starting to break little by little...

 

-----------------------------

:OOO Namjoo is back~ >_<'' 

<3