My First Kiss Stolen..

My First Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Kpb-LQZisk

------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys, but other Boyfriend members aren't gunna appear in some of these chapters now..only for Jeongmin and Youngmin..but they'll have some small lines sometimes(: Thanks for understading~^^ <3

-----------------------------------------------

You were walking around the mansion looking for another exit. *There have to be another way out..* Suddenly, someone grabbed your hand and pulled you the other way. You turned around to see Jeongmin. "Oppa, you again?" you said in annoyance. 

"Yeah, me again..why? you don't want to see me?" he smirked. "Help me find an exit." you blurted out. He laughed, "Got it." he held your hand tighter and pulled you the same way where Youngmin and Namjoo were.

*Omo..he is so not going to drag me there!* you stopped and pulled on his hand so he can't go. He turned around, "What? that's an exit you know?" You glanced down. "I know, but, I don't want to go there..." you mumbled. 

"Wae? because you've fallen in love with Youngmin? is that why?" he said a little bit harsh. Your eyes widen. *How does he know? am i that easy to read?!* "Aniyo.." you stammered. 

Jeongmin suddenly got frustrated. *Aish..what's wrong with me? why do i suddenly get mad?* "If not, then you can go out that way." he continue pulling your hand. You started to panic. "Wait, oppa..jakkanman!!" you pulled the other way.

But, little did you guys know, Boyfriend and Apink was staring at you guys. Kwangmin started laughig, "YAH! what're you guys doing?" Hyun Seong popped a freshly-made sushi into his mouth. "They're playing tug-a-rope..leave them alone.." he laughed and went to grab another sushi. 

This time, Jeongmin interwined his fingers with yours and held your hand and gently pulled you along with him. *Woah..what is this? why is oppa interwining his fingers through mine?* you stared at it. 

Finally, you guys reached the door and Jeongmin glanced at Youngmin and Namjoo and walked pass them. You followed him. *Just keep your head down, ~~~~~* you told yourself. 

Youngmin saw your hand interwinded into Jeongmin's hand, "Yah..when did you guys become like that?" 

Namjoo giggled, "Aww..so cute.." she did her eye-smile. *Cute?* you looked at Jeongmin. 

Jeongmin turned around and looked at Youngmin, "Like what?" Youngmin pointed at you and his hands, You blushed. Jeongmin saw your blush and smirked. "That's nothing, Youngminnie.. You mean like this?" he turned to face you and within a few seconds, you were in a blur. 

Jeongmin leaned his face towards yours and pressed his lip on yours. Your eyes widen. *OMG. What is going on?!?!?!* you panicked inside your head. 

Everyone rushed out to see what's going on and they stared at you and Jeongmin with their mouth open.

-------------------------------

:OO ooohhh... Jeongmin oppa stole your first kiss :3

<3