What's this new feeling?

My First Love

Youngmin turned his head so his eyes was fixed on you. "So, what's your next class? You never answer me.." 

"uh..huh?" you snapped back to reality. "please put down..." you told him, and you tried to slide out of his arm. "No..your ankle is hurt, right?" Youngmin asked you impatiently.

*Why does he sound so impatient..?* you rolled your eyes and fianlly gave in. "P.E. it's in the gym." you told him as you looked away. Youngmin started walking to the gym. It was dead silent, and it felt awkward so you try to start a conversation. 

"So, what's your name?" you asked him. "You don't need to know my name." He answered quickly. "Wae? i just want to be nice.." you pouted and looked away. 

"Youngmin.Jo Youngmin." youngmin mumbled. You glanced at him and gave him a weird look. "Muh? i didn't hear what you just said." *Heh' i did..but i just want you to say it again..* you giggled. "Aish, it's Youngmin!" he blew his bangs up in irritation. 

"Youngmin...that's a nice name.. I'm ~~~~~.." you told him with a smile. "Ok.. nice to know.." he reply back without much feeling. *pfft... * you stick your tongue out at him. 

Finally, you guys got to the gym, and he gently put you down. You smoothed down your skirt and bowed, "Thank you, Youngmin-shii." Youngmin began to turn and walk back to where Boyfriend was, "It's Sunbae to you." he turned back and said. 

*Youngmin Sunbae? is he a junior? or Senior?* you wondered. "Gomawo Youngmin Sunbae!" you waved with a bright smile. *Aish..she's just asking for the girl students to attack her..* Youngmin walked away faster. 

You limped off to the P.E. teacher's office room to get your P.E. uniform, which is a navy blue shirt with your name initial on it and the school's logo patch and a gray gym shorts to match with it.

Since you had a injured ankle, your teacher, Mr.Ho let it slide this once, and told you to sit on the bleacher in the gym while everyone else change out when class starts,( which will start in ten minutes. )

Meanwhile, Youngmin walks back to Boyfriend. 

"Yah, hyung! Why did you carry that girl like that? You're going to get her attacked.." Kwangmin rushed to Youngmin's side. Donghyun looked up from his book and saw Youngmin coming, "Well, looks like the blonde prince is back~" Hyun Seong laughed, "Youngmin, What did you do to her?" 

Youngmin gave him a sick look and laughed, "Nothing, you sicko. I'm not like you.." and he punched his arm. 

"Yahh! Mianhe~ i won't do thos kind of sicko stuff to a girl you know? I'm a gentlemen.." Hyun Seong proudly lift his head up high and smiled at the sky. 

"Youngminnie hyung.. is ~~~~~ ok?" Minwoo worriedly asked Youngmin. "She's fine.. i think just a sprained ankle." 

Jeongmin gave me a mysterious look and smirked. "Sorry Youngmin, but I have to ask you this. Did you see that girl as Namjoo for a second?" 

"Ani. she's not my type. i don't have any interest in who she is.." Youngmin answered without glancing at Jeongmin. *Actually, i did... but it was for a second. I just wanted to help her since she looks like she's in pain.* 

Kwangmin ran to Youngmin and shook his arm, "Hyung, mom called me when you left with that girl and she told us to come home right away since we have to attend dad's party dinner tonight." "Araso." Youngmin pinched Kwangmin's cheeks. 

"Aigoo..look at our twin kingaks, so cutee!" Donghyun and Hyun Seong acted girly and screamed. Youngmin laughed and grabbed Dong hyun's book and hit his head.

"That's what you get!" and he ran away from Donghyun who is now mad at Youngmin for messing his neatly-done red hair. 

Finally, the bell rang, and everyone went to class. 

Unfortunately for you, the girls that talked bad about you in the cafe was the same P.E. class as you and even worst, they saw Youngmin carrying you to the gym. 

"Aish, im boiling with anger!" the first girl yelled, whose name is Luna. "Who does that girl think she is? she's a new student right? and look at her! she's not even going to change out for P.E. just because of her ankle!" the second girl angryly spatted, whose name is Krystal. The third girl whose name is Sulli, cracked her knuckles, "Shouldn't we teach her a lesson?! she's just going to keep being friendly to the Kingkas and Queenkas and she's going to get Youngmin, my prince!!!" she screamed. 

You heard someone screaming at the bottom of the gym bleacher and looked down. *I wonder what happened...* and then your thought was switched off to Youngmin. *Why did he carried me to class? i mean, he's a kingka.. it's not easy getting spotted on by a Kingka...so why did Boyfriend spotted me? maybe because i went to their secret auditorium? * and you got millions of questions swimming in your head. 

But, at the thought of Youngmin, you would smiled and giggle to yourself and other students would think you're a retard. and not to mention, your heart beats faster when you think of him..

"What's wrong with me? am i sick?" You asked yourself, and placed your hand over your heart. 

Because you never fall in love before. (:

-----------------------

YAYYYY<3 :DDDD

she doesn't know she's in love yet.. :3

<3