Just as long you say I'm your daughter, I'm happy..

My First Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvb-ToEZ-qM

-----------------------------------

When you stepped inside the room, you closed the door. Your mom was typing away on her computer. You just stood there awkwardly waiting. Finally, she looked up and saw you. "What are you here for?" she sternly asked you. 

"Umma. I just want to ask you if you remember me..you're my mom right?" You nervously asked her. *What if she's really not my mom?* 

She sighed. "Look, Why do you keep asking me if i'm your mom? I already have two twins. How could I be your mom?" she frustratedly asked you.  

You were starting to get mad. "The twins aren't your blood-related sons. You left me when i was little. and you never even bother to come back to check on me..and for all these years, you don't even know how much I have to suffer. People who have a mom and i don't. Do you know how it feels?! DO YOU?!" you screamed. Tears were rushing to your eyes now. 

You kept wiping your tears away but they kept on coming. "Umma..Umma.. why can't you just admit that I'm your daughter?" you sobbed. 

Suddenly, two warm arms wrapped around you. "Mianhe, ~~~~~~~. I never knew you felt this way.. but, things are different now. I'm happy that you still consider me as your mom even though I left you and dad. But, the only thing I can do right now is admit that you are my beloved daughter, ~~~~~~. The first one and only daughter I will ever have. That is all. I'm sorry, but I'm a bad mom.." she tightly hugged you. 

You stopped crying, *Is she really saying this to me?* you hugged her back. "Is that for real, mom? Are you only saying this to dirve me away?" you asked her. She sighed. "Of course not, I really do mean it. I can't be with you, because me and your dad have some kind of issue going on. But I'll always care for you...from the shadow side, and support you from the back. Araso?" she calmly said. 

You closed your eyes, and nodded. "Araso, Umma." Both of you guys stood like that for quite some time. Finally, she let you go. "We can't be doing this now, ~~~~~. You've got to go. But you can come visit from time to time." she looked at you and smiled. "Ok.. i..I love you, Umma. " you said. 

She sincerely looked at you. "I love you too, ~~~~~~." she went back to her desk. You took one look at her and waved good-bye and left the room. 

*I can't believe it. My mom just said I'm her daughter. I've never been so happy in my entire life.* you wiped the last tear away and walked down the stairs. 

When you reached the bottom, you saw Apink and Boyfriend together. *They must be having fun..* you walked towards the door to go out. 

But, Youngmin and Namjoo just have to be by the door. She was sitting on his laps and they both were laughing together. You stopped half-way when you saw them. *I guess he likes those types of girls huh?* 

Just when your heart was getting better when your mom admits you're her daughter. Youngmin just broke it a little more again. You turned around and walked back into the house. *Is there another exit somewhere?* you looked around.

Jeongmin saw what happened. *Does ~~~~~~~ like Youngmin?* Min Woo  tapped his shoulder. "What're you looking at, Hyung?" he asked. 

"oh, nothing.."Jeongmin told him.  *~~~~~ likes Youngmin, right?* 

---------------------------------

-Gasp- :OOO

<3