Telling the Big News

My First Love

Someone is shaking you. Someone is calling you. 

"~~~~~-ah.. Dear, we are here.Please wake up." You opened your eyes and saw it was your father that woke you up.

"Oh..ok, I'll be there in a few second." you mumbled, obviously still sleepy. "Ok, I'll be going in first." Then your father walked inside your grandparent's house where you live your entire life in. 

*Why is this limo so comfy..i want to sleep some more..ughh.* you lazily got up from the limo seat and got your backpack and went inside the house. 

When you walked in the door, you took of your black converse and wore your slippers in. Everyone was sitting down on the sofa. They stopped talking when they saw you walk in. "Aigoo..my princess is back from school."happily said your grandpa. "Nehh, how was your day grandpa?" you kindly asked him. 

"Couldn't get any better when you came home dear~" grandma gently said. You smiled. *Im so happy to have these two people in my life..What would i do without my grandparents?* You shook your head away from that thought. 

"Come sit down ~~~~~ , and we'll talk this out together.."your father finally said. You didn't say anything but listened to him and sat down. *Im not going anywhere..no matter what.* you angryly thought.

"Mother, Father.. I have arranged ~~~~~ to move to Seoul to study there. I feel like she needs to get out of this country-side and really experience life and learn how to be independent on her own. I know that you may not like this plan and you might go against it, but please consider it. It's the best for ~~~~~." Your father calmy explained to your grandparents, which is your dad's mom and dad. 

Your grandparents didn't say anything, but their eyes shows sadness and seriousness. You no longer see the happy eye smile from your granny and grandpa.. their eyes turned hard as stone. 

"A-Appa. Why would you arrange this plan for me? I'm perectly fine staying here in this country-side.. What about my best friend Jihyun? Consider my feelings too!" You were feeling so frustrated and angry. You just got up from the sofa and walked towards your room. *I need to be alone right now* 

"~~~~~~~! Come back here right now." Your father sternly ordered. "I'm tired.." you weakly replied.

"I'm tired too, but I'm still making this plan for you!" your father yelled. "well, NO ONE ASKED YOU TO ARRANGE THIS PLAN FOR ME!!!"  then you slammed your bedroom door and lay on the bed and cover your eyes and started crying. *I hate my dad..why can't he consider my feelings too?!*

-knock knock- 

"sweety, can your grandma come in?" 

You got up from your bed and wiped away your tears, "Y-Yeah..you can." You mumbled. 

Your grandma came in and closed the door. She looked around the room and glanced down at you and sat next to you. Suddenly she hold your hand.

"Grandma..what's wrong?" You worried asked her with big eyes. "Ha..nothing, my princess..It's...just that, I may not get to hold your hand like this for a long time..." She sadly replied. You stared at her, "What do you mean grandma? I'm here and I'll always be here forever.." 

"~~~~~~, I want you to listen to your father, and never stay mad at me or grandpa or your father, Araso? and make sure you follow him well." while she told you that, she patted your hand softly. You looked at her eyes, it was filled with sorrow... "Am i really going to move to Seoul? Did you decided that too?" You dryly choked out the question. 

Your grandma nodded her head. *Mianhe, ~~~~- ah.* "Yes..me and your grandpa did. " "Oh..." You were shocked. You wondered why everyone wanted you to move to Seoul.  But, since both your grandparents decided on it too.. you believed them more and guessed it was better to move to Seoul. 

"Uhm..when? When is the date Im moving there?" You asked her. "Well..im not sure, why don't we walk back out and talk about it?" You nodded your head and she held your hand and walked out. *Granny..I'll miss you so much, you know that? I'll make sure to visit you alot.* 

Your dad stopped talking and said "Well..finally, you came out. So, what's your decision?" he calmly asked you. *Ugh.. i can't believe i'm going to agree to this plan* "Yeah..I'll go.. since grandma and grandpa decided." You forced a smile on your face. you didn't want grandpa and grandma seeing you sad. "Great..thats my girl" your dad proudly said. 

"Son, ~~~~~ wants to know when is she going to move there.." Your grandmother looked at you and looked at your dad again. " Well.. since she agreed to it, what don't we go tomorrow? Is it too rushing? I'll give her time to tell Jihyun and her classmates. I've already informed her teacher and school..so every thing else shouldn't be a problem." 

You sighed with relieve..*at least he gave me time to see jihyun tomorrow* "Can i go back to school now? since we're done with telling grandpa and grandma?" you quietly asked your dad.

"No. I've already canceled out all your classes and you're not enrolled in that high school anymore. It'll be no point going back." he creased his eye-brows up in frustration.

You knew he was tired and frustrated and he's probably busy at his busniess work in U.S. but ht had to come to arrange things for you. You dad got up suddenly, "Well..I'll go for now, My hotel is back in Seoul. while I go back, I'll check by the new school and tell the principal the news."

Your grandma got up and hugged your dad. "Araso.. be safe, ok? Im glad you came back..even if it's a short while." After that, he hugged your grandpa. "Don't be too stressful, my son.. " your grandfather softly said.

Finally, your dad let go. "I'll get going now.. I'll see you tomorrow ~~~~ pack your stuff and be ready tomorrow by 8 AM.

"Neh.."  

You feel kinda selfish afterward.. *All my dad wants is to get a good life for me, but i stressed him out. I really need to say thank you..afterall, i don't often see my dad*

You ran out the door see him walked over to the parked limo. "Appa! Wait" you ran over. "Yes ~~~~~~? " Your dad curiously asked.

"A-Appa.. gomawo..really gomawo.. and sorry i've been causing you problem." you quietly said as you looked at the ground. 

You felt someone ruffling your hair and your dad was smiling at you. "No problem sweety.. i'll be going. ~~~~~ -ah?" 

"Y-yes?" "Saranghae, my princess~" then he got in the limo and took off. 

*Did dad just said that to me?* You stared at the car moving further and further away. "Saranghae, my dad~"