Moving Away

My First Love

Please listen to these music while reading!<3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5q0URHtPpI&feature=channel_video_title

-----------------------------------------------------

*Ah..appa, it hurts! Why are you tugging my arm like that..* You bit down on your lip to keep the pain inside since if you said your arm hurts, your dad will tug you even more.

He kept on tugging you, and you had to keep up with him since he walked pretty fast. "Appa..where are we going?" you quietly asked him. "Be quiet, ~~~~~~. Just follow me." You nodded and followed him. 

Soon, the bell rang for breaktime. Students filled the halls in all directions. As they saw you being tugged away from a huge scary guy, they shrinked away and backed away and made room for both of you guys to walk. Whispers filled the hall. "Omo..did you see that?" " She's being dragged away like that...who the heck is that?" "Wow, i heard she went to the principals office." 

You closed your eyes and tried to drown the voices out of your head. You hated all those attention you were recieving due to your father. A tear rolled down your cheeks. *Appa-ah.. why are you like this to me? * 

As you are passing by jihyun's class room, you peeked inside to check if she is there. Fortunately, she is there.. She saw you and her eyes popped out. she ran outside and followed you. "YAH! ~~~~~~! Where are you going?" she looked at the man tugging your arm, and you gave her a sad look and motion to go away. But jihyun didn't know what you meant. 

"YAH! Ahjusshi! Who do you think you are tugging my best friend's arm like that! It hurts you know.." Jihyun angryly roared. You spun your head around and stared at her. *WHAT.IN.THE.WORLD.IS.JIHYUN.DOING.* You shook your head and said" Ka...Ppalli Ka (Go, hurry go away ^^) Suddenly your dad abruptly stopped. 

"Excuse me, young miss.. I am her father and if you would please. Go back to class. Thank you. " He started walking again. You had no choice but followed him.  

Jihyun was just standing there. blankly staring at you beng tugged away. She didn't want to interfere with you and your father's business. She remembers what you told her before about your scary father. 

Both you and your dad are out of the school. In front of the school's gate waited a long black shiny Limo. The driver was waiting by the door and bowed to you and your dad as you guys approached him.

"Young Master." bowed the driver, Mr.Lee. "Is ~~~~~'s backpack inside?" asked your father. "Yes, it is." The driver calmly replied back.

"Go on inside, ~~~~~. " Your father let you go and glanced at you and motioned his hand to tell you to go in. 

*WHAT? Go inside?* Even though you loved your dad, you threw him a dirty glare, "MUH? Go inside? Just where the hell are you taking me dad?!" You never really say any bad words or swears but this time, you had to. You were getting mad. You deserved a reason to know too.

The driver looked shocked. He never saw anyone while he served your father that would say anything like that to him. Your father fixed his eyes on you, and you saw the tiredness he had in his eyes. You felt sorry but you wanted to know why your faher was doing this to you. 

"~~~~~-ah. Just listen to me just this once ok? We'll go over to grandmother and grandfather's house first and I'll explain when we get there." With that, he turned and headed for the passenger seat in the front. He thought you probably wanted the rest of the back part of the limo to yourself for you to calm down and think.

"Araso...i got it father." you pulled open the limo door and slide in and found your backpack inside. You quickly slammed the door close. *good thing there's a sound proof section that blocks the back aprt from the front part of the limo.* You got your backpack and pulled out your cellphone and speed-dialed Jihyun. 

ring ring. ring ri---

"Hello? Jihyun? it's me! ~~~~~!!" you whispered. "I know it's you, you pabo.. you had me worried.." 

You sadly looked out the window of the limo, and you realized that it started moving..

"Mi An...Listen Jihyun, no matter what happens, I'll call you later on and tell you all about it ok? Right now..Im really confused. Sorry..anyoung." You ended your call with jihyun. 

You putted your cellphone back in your backpack. Suddenly, you feel so lonely.. you grabbed your backpack and hugged it and your eye lids slowly started to close and before you know it, you fell deep asleep.