Jeongmin Oppa..

My First Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bcnx8aAmlwU

---------------------------------------------

You were just standing there looking at Namjoo and Youngmin. *That's Namjoo..right?* 

Youngmin walked towards you holding Namjoo's hand. "What're you doing here?" he asked you. "Uhh..nothing, I just came to ask your mom something.." you took a stepback, still looking at Youngmin's hand holding Namjoo's hand. 

You looked at him, "Do you know where your mom is?" you quickly asked him. He pointed up the stairs with his free hand. "She's in her office room, just knock before entering." then he walked away with Namjoo. 

"Thanks..i guess.." you softly mumbled and walked upstairs. While walking up the stiars, your mind kept wandering back to Youngmin and Namjoo. *Ani..Aniya..~~~~~, you're only here for your mom remember? don't think about him..you already knew about Namjoo and Youngmin's relationship..* you kept telling yourself. 

When you got upstairs, you walked down the long hall way looking for your mom's office room. *Where is it?* Just when you are walking by a closed bathroom, the door suddenly opened, and you jumped back and placed your hand on your chest. 

Jeongmin came out of the bathroom and looked at you. "Hey..what are you doing here? did Youngmin or other Boyfriends invited you to Youngmin and Namjoo's couple reunion party?" he brightly asked you. 

"Uh..Aniya..i came here for a different reason.." you stammered, you glanced at him and walked down the hall. "Yah..~~~~, wait for me." he followed you. 

You walked faster down the hall looking for the room. *Aish, why is he following me? i don't want him to know that my mom is Youngmin and Kwangmin's mom too..* 

Jeongmin walked infront of you and stopped you. "What are you looking for? I'll help you." he looked into your eyes. 

You don't know why but his pretty eyes with long eye-lashes seem to attract you and pull you in, so you stared back into his eyes.  For a moment, everything seem so peaceful and it's like time have stopped. 

*My heart is acting up again.. why is she like this to me everytime i see her..* Jeongmin turned his gaze to your lips and he suddenly started to lean in towards your lip. Your eyes widen, and you started panicking. *Omo..Omo..otteoke?!* 

Jeongmin's lip was just about to kiss you but you shut your eyes close and turned your head. Jeongmin opened his eyes and lightly laughed. "Cute.." he smiled and walked away. 

You opened your eyes and stared at him and exhaled. "Ah...that was close..what was he trying to do to me? is he teasing me?!" you pouted. 

*but his eyes..was so pretty.. it was pulling me in.." you touched your cheeks. "Andwae.. no..no.. im here to look for my mom!" you slapped your cheeks lightly and walked towards the last room at the end of the hallway. 

*This must be it..* you breathed and knocked twice. "Come in." a voice called. You inhaled and opened the door and stepped inside. 

---------------------------------

:DDD 

<3