Ha Young, one of the Queenkas

My First Love

You looked at Youngmin's hand that grabbed your arm. *Oh no..* you used your other hand and reached over and pulled Youngmin's hand off your arm. Boyfriend looked surprised. 

"I'm really sorry I came here to your guy's place, I didn't know.." *since I was a new student here.* but of course, you didn't say the last part. You bowed, and opened the door and ran off to E building, where your next class is. 

"Woah, did that girl just did that to my twin brother? That's a first!" Kwangmin exclaimed. Donghyun laughed,"Cause all the other girls faint before they even get to touch him." Jeongmin high-fived him. 

"She's in my chemistry lab class, her name is ~~~~~." Min Woo blurted out. "You're interested in her, Minnie?" Hyun Seong raised his eye-brow in amusement."Ani... she's just..different. she don't scream and act all cute like other girls do when they see me." 

"Yah, stop talking about her..." Young Min said with a face. "But, she was cute though, hyung.."Kwangmin thoughtfully said.

"Not as cute as Namjoo!" Jeongmin lightly joked. Everyone gave him a look. *Jeongmin, you pabo.. don't talk about Namjoo in front of Youngmin!* Minwoo thought. 

"oh, Mianhe youngmin.. i got carried away.. don't hate your hyung ok?" Jeong min lightly hugged Youngmin. 

"Gwenchana.." Youngmin told him with a angel smile. 

Namjoo was Youngmin's girlfriend, until she had to move away to the U.S. to study abroad. Namjoo is from Apink, the Quuenkas of this school, and both Apink and Boyfriend got along well, and most students would thought that Boyfriend would date APink, but none of them are interested in each other except Youngmin and Namjoo. 

Meanwhile, you were running for your life to your english class. "Gahhhh..stupid map, i thought it was right next to the main building ut it's actually farther than that!"

You thought back to Boyfriend, *they were all cute and handsome.. but jeez, it's just the auditorium with the piano..what does that blonde dude have to grab my arm for?* you pouted angryly and continue to run to class.

Your english teacher scolded you for being late, and assigned you two huge textbooks. You also dozed off in class, so you had to stand up and read one of the script by Shakespeare. 

Your english wasn't that good so you had a hard time. Some people in your class snickered and laughed at you. 

*Aish.... so embarassing..* your face turned pink. Just then, a girl's voice read the script for you. 

You turned around to see who's nice voice it was that could read it so fluently.. 

"thank you Ha young for helping ~~~~~." your english teacher, Mrs. Park said. he girl, Ha Young just smiled. 

*Ha Young..she's nice* you sat back down and paid attention in class this time.

When the bell rang, you quickly packed your bag and ran to catch up with Ha Young. 

You tapped her on her shoulder. "Ha Young!" you smiled and waved. "Oh! ~~~~~~, anyounghaseyo~" *Wuah, she's so pretty..with such a pretty smile too..* you thought. 

"Uhh, thanks for helping me read the script, Mrs.Park sure is scary.." you said with a face. "Haha, no problem.. you're a new student right? Mrs.Park loves chocolate, so get her alot..and she'll be less scary to you.." Ha young winked. 

"Araso, i got it.." you laughed. "Your english is so good.. did you study abroad?" 

"Aniyo... i learned here, plus my parents work in the U.S. so they taught me english when i was a little baby.." Ha young told you. 

"Ahh, i see.." you nodded in understanding. "If you've seen my friend, Namjoo..she's even way better than me at english. but, she's not here now.." she sadly looked at the ground. 

"oh..where is she?" you asked for since you were curious of who Namjoo was. "She's in the U.S. studying abroad right now, but she'll come back soon.. i hope.." 

After you and Ha young have walked out of the E building, alot of guys rushed towards her, "Ha young! would you want to eat lunch with me?" "Ha Young, I like you! Go out with me please!" "No!! MEEE!!!" You got pushed and bumped off once more. *AIsh...these jerks...* "She's so popular, wow..." 

Since you can't get to Ha Young, you walked off to the cafeteria for lunch. You walked pass by some girls and you overheard one of them said, "Look! It's Ha Young from Apink..the Queenkas!!" 

"Muhh?! Queenkas? Ha Young?!" you gasped. *Woah, i just became friends with one of the Queenkas.* You skipped happily off to the cafe. 

Inside the cafe, it isn't like ordinary cafeteria.. it was more like a high class restaurant with tables full of delicious food prepared by the chef and it's like a buffet. 

*i'm hungry!* you found a empty table, and you dumped your bag on the chair and ran off to fill your plate with food. 

Just then, Apink , the Quuenkas came in. Everyone came running again, and the third time of the day, you got pushed to the ground. 

*Oww...my ankle..* you touched your ankle and winced in pain as you touched it. *Shoots, i think i twisted it..stupid heels.* you knock yourself on your head.  You were still on the floor and no one noticed you. 

*this .. i guess im alone in this school..i hate these people...* you bit your lip from crying. *Stupid tears, don't you dare come down now..* you pushed yourself off the ground when someone helped you up. 

You turned around to find Ha Young, "Gwenchana ~~~~~? Let's go to the nurse room." she smiled at you and helped you out of the cafe. 

The rest of Apink looked at you, *Who's she? a new student? * Everyone got jealous of you, since Ha Young got to help you.

A few girls whispered, "Aish...this girl, pretending to trip so she can make a big scene so Ha Young can help her..is that new student trying to be friends with her so she can join the Quuenkas?!" "We should do something to her if she acts close with APink again.." another girl angryly whispered. 

 

-------------------------------------------

Uh-Oh.. what will happen to her? :OO

<3