Shocking News

My First Love

You walked down the quiet hallway towards the principals's office.

You keep thinking of why did the principal wanted to see you immediately. 

"Couldn't be anything big right?" you calmly told yourself. But, your voice is trembling..and you knew something big is going to happen. 

When you reached the main office, you took a deep breath, and placed your hand on the cool metal handle of the door to the main office. You closed your eyes, and opened them again and pulled open the door.

Max A/C inside the office blast you like crazy. *Geez, why is it so cold in here..Making me more nervous.* 

"Uhm, Hi..did your teacher sent you here?" one of the administrator gaved you a weird look since she knew you were a good student with good grades and was wondering why you were sent here.

"Uhh..aniyo..Here." you took out the slip of note that the teacher gave you. "The principal wanted me here.." the lady's eyes almost popped out. *Weird..why is this student wanted by the scary principal?* she thought in her head. 

"Ok, have a sit ok?" the administrator nicely said. "Ok.." you squeaked. You walked over to those comfy sofa and popped down. Your legs were feeling weak and jelly-like. *Breathe ~~~~~~..Breathe normally* you told yourself. 

As you waited, you were getting more and more nervous with each second that passes by..and the sound of the clock ticking in the office made it even more worse. You bit your lip and sighed.

*what's taking them so long?* you were getting impatient. 

-Ka-Cha-

the door to the principal's office opened. 

"~~~~~~~." called the deep loud voice of the principal.

You looked up from where you are sitting and look a deep breath. "Nehh..." you walked over slowly to where he is standing. 

"Come inside and close the door after you come inside. " and he turned and walked inside.

You walked through the door and into the office room and closed the door behind you. *Phew.. it's less cold here.* 

When you turned by around to face the principal which is already behind his large marble work table, You also notice someone sitting down on the chair across from the principal, with his back facing you.

*Noogusaeyo? who is that?* you curiously looked with your eye-brows creased upward in a frustration. 

The principal cleared his throat and said " ~~~~~~~, Your father is here to discuss something with you." 

After that phrase, your heart nearly stopped. Your mouth opened just alittle in shock. *Appa?! My father is here? in this very room?!* 

You cried out "A- Appa?" your voice cracked. "Dad, is that you?"

The person turned around and said " Yes, ~~~~~ - ah, it's me..your father." Your eyes opened in shock.

"APPA!!!" you ran over and hugged him. You started crying after you felt his sttong fatherly embrace. It made you realize how much you missed him. "Appa.. I miss you so much. Why did you suddenly come back now?" you asked him while letting him go.

"That's what we are going to discuss today. Please have a seat first, Miss ~~~~~." The principal said with careful manner. After all, Your dad is pretty rich and wealthy and don't forget to menton scary. If the principal says one thing wrong, Hiring a lawyer wouldn't be much trouble for your dad. 

"ok.." you sitted down and glanced from your dad then the principal and then back to your dad.

Then your dad sighed. " ~~~~~~ - Ah. You're going to move school. That's what we're here today for.

You gasped. "Ani..Ani..Andwae! NO. I'm not going to move school! WHYYYY?! dad!" You threw a fit and yelled. You were matured but at times like these, you can't control your feelings and started crying out again.

Your father sighed again and grabbed your arm. "~~~~~ come outside with me now.

You were then tugged out of the office room by your father leaving the principal sitting there in shock of what just happened.