in Love?

My First Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qewUsaz4DU&feature=related

Please listen~ (: <3  2PM babys :DDD

--------------------------------------------------

Ever since that day Youngmin carried you to your class, you've been thinking of him day and night.  And few weeks have passed and you've gotten in contact with your grandparents and Jihyun and you guys talked for hours on the phone and sometimes staying up late just to talk to each other and telling each other about how each of you guys life are. 

"Yah..jihyun, you still on the phone?" you mumbled while you are laying on your stomach on your king sized bed and twirling a strand of your silky hair. "yup, im still here...." jihyun chirped. you giggled. *i miss jihyun..* 

"Jihyun... can i ask you something?" you closed your eyes and thought of youngmin. "uh-huh, what is it?" 

You flipped over and now your facing the ceiling while laying on your bed. "What if..one day you met this handsome prince.. and he did something, nothing big but just something, and.. ever since that day, you've been thinking of nothing but him.... and you would sometimes act retarded and laugh to yourslef while thinking of him..and your heart beats faster too... what does that mean?" you carefully sort out your words to ask the questions. 

The phoneline was quiet. *did she hang up on me?* you pulled your phone away from your ear and looked at the screen, *nope, still on the phone..* "jihyun?" 

"~~~~~, how long have you met that prince?" " uhm, i met him ever since I first came to Seoul Elite High School..so the first day of school..but i never talked to him or his friends, the kingkas...only twice we did talk.." you tapped your finger on your chin, while thinking. 

Jihyun suddenly giggled. "~~~~~-ah.. i know what your problem is.." Your eyes widen, "What? What's my problem?" you screamed. 

"You got some heart problems..plus brain problems..." "MUH?! am i gunna die?!" you yelled in panic. 

jihyun cracked up, "just kidding... you're not going to die. You're in love, ~~~~~." 

"huh? in Love?" you scratched your head in confusion. "how can i be in love with him?" 

"First, you think about him 24/7. and nothing else. and you smile and laugh to yourself about him. and your heart beats faster when you see him or when you get near him right?" 

"Uh-huh" you nodded even though jihyun can't see you. "in loveee~ in love~" Jihyun cooed. 

"YAH! i can't be in love with this Kingka... im going to get beat up! im going to comfirm this tomorrow..." you pull a pink fluffy pillow and whack yourself on your head. "im going to sleep now araso? Good night..thanks for telling me...saranghae, my chingu~" "oh..araso. Nighty! love you too ~~~~~! come back to visit ok?" Jihyun mumbled. 

*She must be tired too..* "Nehh, anyoung.." and you pressed the end call button and threw your phone on your bed. 

"wahhhh.. why must i be in love with Youngmin sunbae?!" you closed your eyes and fell asleep. 

The next morning came, and Mr.Lee drove you to school as usual. Today you put your hair in a messy bun and finished with a tiny bunny plushie hair band, and since it's summer, you guys don't need to wear a blazer anymore but you wore the school's cardigian. 

You also decided to wear a black converse instead of high heels.

"Have a good day, Miss!" Mr.Lee smiled and drove away. *Good day, huh?* you giggled. "I'll be seeing Youngmin Sunbae today.. i need to confirm if im really in love."  

You walked on towards the main building and your stomach growled. *Aish.. if i didn't woke up late then i could have ate breakfast. * You opened your backpack and pulled out a strawberry lollipop. You smiled and ripped the wrapper off and popped it in your mouth and on it. *Yummy..lollipop for breakfast..* happily, you skipped up the stairs and walked over to the bathroom. 

When you were inside the bathroom stall, you heard some girls outside by tthe sink talking about you. 

"Did you see ~~~~~? she was wearing converse to school, how low can she get?" another girl laughed. "You shhould have seen her hair, it was a messy bun, what does she take this school as? Is she even rich at all? She should have some stylist fix her hair everymorning." 

You looked down at your converse and touched your hair. *Whats wrong with these?* you rolled your eyes and flushed the toilet to signal that someone is acually in the bathroom stall, then you opened the stall door and stepped out. 

You glanced at the girls and walked over to the sink to wash your hands but the three girls was blocking the sink. 

"Excuse me." you said without looking at them. *Argh..move out of my way!* 

A girl with blonde hair smirked. "No. We need to use the sink too." the other two girls laughed and high-fived each other. You couldn't stand it anymore so you lightly pushed one of the girl with long brown wavy hair aside. 

The girl, (Krystal) gasped, "Did she just push me?!" Then while you were washing your hands, she shoved you against the wall, hard. "Thats what you get for pushing me, ." she dusted her hands and flick her long hair behind her. 

You stared at her shocked. *What did i do wrong? they were talking about me first! and i just moved her aside.. * you wanted to punch her but you don't have the guts to so you just dry your hands and walked out of the bathroom. 

"Argh.. im so mad!" you angryly pouted. *No one have ever bully me before.. i hate those rich kids.. snobs.* you abruptly turned the corner to go to your locker when you bumped into someone. 

"Ow.." you rubbed your head and bowed. "Im Sorry.." and walked past the person. 

"girl that blocked our way!" someone called. *Girl that blocked the way? is that me?* you turned around and saw one of the kingka, Jeongmin. 

"uhh... anyounghaseyo, uhh.." you thinked hard trying to remember his name. Jeongmin chuckled. "Jeongmin.." 

You nodded, "Yeah! Jeongmin-shii~" "Sunbae." he added. "Jeongmin sunbae...."  you said it again.  

Jeongmin laughed, "i don't think you know my name before so it's ok.. im a senior so adding the sunbae is very important." You nodded and you remembered about the girls in the bathroom and slowly backed away. Jeongmin gave you a look. "Wae? What's wrong?" You nervously smiled, "uhh..heh', nothing's wrong, oppa!" you covered your mouth with your hand. *Oppa?! ~~~~~~!!!! why did you call him oppa?!* 

Because you were nervous and scared that the girls or other people will see you talking with Jeongmin, one of the kingka, you got really nervous and the word, oppa just slipped out of your mouth. Since back in the country-side, no body really called the seniors sunbae, they mostly called them oppa. 

"Oppa? did you just call me oppa?" Jeongmin smirked finding this really interesting. *aish..* "Aniyo.. Jeongmin sunbae..uhh, i have to go to the locker.." you waved and dashed off. 

Jeongmin had a huge grin on his face. *Wait till the rest of Boyfriend hears this!* he ran up the stairs to the secret auditorium. 

-------------------------------------------

:OO oh my.. i feel bad for her.. >__< even thought i wrote this.. :(

oohh.. does Jeongmin like her?? :DDD find out next chapter~ 

i promise there'll be more...dramatic scenes XDD  

<3