Before School

My First Love

The next day, the maids came in and woke you up. "Miss ~~~~, please wake up, it's time to get ready for school." 

Your eyes were still closed. *Ugh..i don't wanna wake up..i slept so little bit..* then you remember that you were supposed to be on the floor, how did you get on the bed?  You sat up and with your half-opened eyes, you asked the maid.

"Uhm..who moved me to the bed? I was sleeping on the floor last night.." The maids shook their head and told you that they didn't know who bring you to the bed. 

"We've prepared a hot bath for you, so please get ready for school." they told you with a smile. Then they walked into your huge walk-in closet and brought out your new school uniform. 

It was neatly ironed and it was consisted of a white long sleeve collar shirt with a navy blue bow tucked out, a white and navy blue plaid skirt with folds and little ruffles at the bottom, a navy blue blazer with 3 silver buttons down the side, at the end of each blazer's sleeve and the bow from the shirt can be seen. On the blazer, there was your new school's logo patch, and your name printed on each piece of clothing you got. 

Another maid came and brought out your white knee high socks and a new black shiny 2.5 inches high heel.

You instantly woke up from seeing your uniform. *oh my chicken! how am i supposed walk in those heels?!* 

You got off your bed and walked over to your new uniform and stared at it.. "woah..it looks so nice.." you raised your hand to feel the fabric of the uniform..at the touch of your finger tip, your hand shot back down like a electric shock have just shocked you. 

*so soft..what kind of fabric is this? maybe a expensive hand-made kind?* you curiously looked at the uniform closely. 

Then a thought came to you.. you don't even know the name of the new school you're going to.

"uhm.. excuse me , but what school am I going to?" you shyly asked them..feeling embarassed that you don't even know the name of the school you're going to.

The maid hesitated, and then said " Seoul Elite High School." 

As you heard it, your legs became weak and you fell to the floor. The maids all came around you to help you up.

"Miss! are you ok?" they nervously asked you. "Nehh, gwenchena.. but seriously, im going to go there?" you asked them.

They all nodded.

You've heard of that private school back in the country-side. It was a private school only available to the sons and daughters of wealthy families and one day those sons and daughters will inherit their parent's big companies. That private school consist of top educations and majors ranging from cultural basics to international learnings. it's expanded in diversity and it's one of the top high school in Korea. All students there are highly respected. 

You can't believe you're going there.. 

after few minutes of adjusting to the fact thatt you're relly going there, you went to the huge grand bathrooma nd took your hot bath and afterwards the maids helped you fix your hair into curls and finished off with a navy blue bow head band. After that, you putted on your uniform and heels.

You went down to the dining room to have breakfast, and you found your dad there.

"~~~~~-ah, my sweet princess, i'm leaving for the U.S today so i can't come with you to school..but do well and make alot of new friends araso?" 

you nodded and hugged him and told him you'll be fine. but in your mind you were thinking; *I hope i'll be fine..* 

After finishing breakfast, you carefully walked up the stairs to your room since you don't want to trip or sprain your ankle.. and you grabbed your old backpack and went out of the room.

just then, Eunji Park, the young lady around the age of twenty-five who is in charge of you in the mansion stopped you.

"Put that bag down right now."she told you sternly. You gulped and wondered what's wrong with your bag and putted it down on the carpet. 

She motioned her finger forward and one of the maid came forward with a brand new shiny black Gucci backpack with a silver chain interlocked in the middle. 

You gasped. "What's this?" you asked her.

Eunji grabbed the bag and gave it to you, "It's your new bag, i've putted everything in there you'll be needing today for school..and you may add other things as well... I don't want you using that old cheap bag." she told you.

*What's wrng with cheap bags?* you annoyly thinked. You grabbed the bag and slipped it on.

Eunji grabbed something else from the maid and gave it to you. It was a pick box with pick ribbon on top.

You opened and gasped. it was a Tiffany & Co. silver diamond watch. "Who's this from?" you asked her.

"It's a gift from your dad." She told you. You slipped the watch on. *Why do I need to have a brand new expensive watch when a cheap one works just the same?* you wondered. 

"Ok, I'll get going then.." you told Eunji and the maid. They bowed at you, "Be safe Miss ~~~~. Have fun in school~" they happily tell you. 

*I'll try..* and you your heels and walked down the long flight of stairs and walked out the big entrance to the big mansion. 

You glanced at your new watch and it reads 7:46AM. *Oh gosh, I'm late! I don't even know where my new school is!* 

Just when you were going to walk to school by yourself, a long black shiny limo stopped in front of you, and out came Mr.Lee.

"Good morning, Miss ~~~~~, shall we go to school now?" he bowed and opened the door for you.

You smiled, glad the driver came to drive you to school. You slipped inside the limo and buckled on and he drove off. 

As you guys got closer and closer to school. your heart is beating faster and faster..you were becoming nervous. 

-------------------------------------------------

next chapter should get interesing.. :DDDD i think Boyfriend will come out next chapter ^___^

<3