Seoul~

My First Love

The next day, your father came to picked you up at 8 AM. You and your grandparents had you guys last farewell and hugged. You rolled your suitcase along with you and your backpack on. 

Your father was standing by the limo. "You all ready to go, ~~~~~?" he asked you. You nodded your head. "Nehh, I'm ready..and we don't need to go see jihyun..i already saw her last night." you told your father. 

*I don't want to make jihyun more sad if i go see her today..* You sighed and walked over to the limo. Mr.Lee, the driver was there again and he bowed to you. "Good Morning, Miss ~~~~~~. " You thought he was a good driver with good manners. "Good morning, Mr.Lee" You bowed back and smiled. 

He helped you put your suitcase inside the limo, and you climbed on and closed the door. You turned towards the window and waved at your grandparents. *Anyoung~*

You turned back around and hugged your backpack and you closed your eyes.

*since it's going to be a long ride ffrom the country-side to Seoul, mind as well sleep.* and you slowly drifted off to your slumberland. 

At last, you arrived to Seoul. SInce the ride was long, the sun was beginning to set and the city light is coming on.

Your dad come and woke yo up."~~~~~-ah, we've arrived to Seoul. Wake up~" he gently shook you. 

You opened your eyes and yawned. "Araso.." you told him and climbed out of the limo &  you left your belongings inside the limo. 

When you are outside, you wouldn't believe your eyes. The city light is absolutely beautiful! "Appa! This is Seoul?! it changed so much when I came here when I was little!" you excited exclaimed. 

You only been to Seoul two to three times. But those times were just short visits and nothing much but this time, it's really like living in Seoul. You need to get used to it. 

"Why don't we grab something to eat and have a tour around Seoul? Since you might need it." Your father suggested. He seems happier. 

"Sure..im hungry anyways..." You smiled at your father. *Maybe..just maybe..moving to Seoul couldn't be that bad right?* 

Both you and your father begin walking around Seoul. You guys toured the malls, the super markets, the park, famous sites of Korea, and may more. While looking around, you kept screaming when something interests you. You never felt so happy before and excited.. sure, you're sad about moving still but you can't keep the joy from bursting!

You guys ate at a fancy restaurant and you felt uncomfortable, since you don't like these kind of things..and you've never really went to these kind of places before.

This handsome waiter brought you your dish which was Fresh-cooked seven seasoned lobster and with other dishes. *Oh man..if i eat this, I'll get fat.* you pouted. 

You father seemed to know what you mean. "~~~~~, eat it..you won't get fat. trust me.." and he winked.

You giggled at how your father was trying to make you eat it. But in the end, you ate it anyways. 

When you guys are done eating, you guys walked around somemore. You both stopped by this six story high shopping mall known for it's expensive brand clothings. 

As you walked inside, workers there with black suits & with their hair tied up in a bun and their high heels clicking everywhere bowed to you and your father. 

The fragrance in the mall smiled soothing and nice.. you closed your eyes and sniffed. 

"Ahhh...smells so good.." you accidently said out loud. You quickly opened your eyes to find older ahjumas that's rich looking at you weirdly. 

Your face turned red and you quickly ducked behind some clothes and ran off. 

*Hmm..where did appa went? maybe he went to look for some tux for himself.* you wandered off looking at clothes that you like. 

You saw this really cute, stale-pink top with cute short fluffy sleeve on the side. "Oh! so cute!" you squealed. 

You picked it up and look at the price tag. as soon as you saw it, you dropped it on the door and gasped. 

"This THING.. is so expensive! it's $198.00?!" you quickly picked it up and placed back on the racket and scrambled off.

As you turned the corner into the men's section to look for your dad, you accidently tripped and bumped onto someone in front of you. You quickly straightened up and bowed ninety degree style, "Sorry.. I'm so sorry!" 

When you looked up, you saw the guy that you bumped into and he turned around, and your eyes popped out and you gasped softly. 

In front of you, was the cutest boy you've ever saw in your whole entire life. He was tall but not that much taller than you. and his face was as cute as a baby's face. 

His face doesn't look too pleased that you bumped into him though... :OO

 

------------------------------------------------

Uh-Ohh.. :OO what will happen? 

Find out in the next chapter~ and can anyone guess who the guy she bumped into was? :DD hehe<3