A Call From Jeongmin..

My First Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4XbmRM91UM

--------------------------------------

You retrace the steps you took when you came in your mansion. *Where is it? I can't lose my phone...* you frantically looked everywhere for your phone. 

Park Eunji walked by, "~~~~~, What are you looking for?" You got up from the ground, "My phone..I can't find it after when I came home..." you nervously said. "We'll have to wait one day before we can do anything.. what don't you try calling your phone?" she suggested. 

You snapped your fingers, "Oh yeah! why didn't i think of that?" you ran to your room and picked up your home-phone and dialed your cellphone number. 

"Come on, pick up, pick up.." you muttered to yourself. But, all you hear is ringing..and it went straight to voicemail. Your sighed and put the phone back down. "it's not answering..." you flopped on your bed. 

*I couldn't have left it at Youngmin's house right? i never took out my phone the entire time when I was there..* you closed your eyes and think really hard.

*Hmm..let's see. I went out to call Mr.Lee afterwards, and when I put back my phone, maybe it fell out onto the ground outside of his house?*  You opened your eyes, "That's right! It probably fell onto the ground outisde of Youngmin's house..now all I have to do is just sneak past the gate and look for it.."

You sighed, *I don't really want to go back there now...and plus, how am i supposed to get past the gate?* you glanced at the clock, it read 4:25PM. 

*I'll just go later...at night.* You took a nap. 

-----------------------

Later on that night, Jeongmin is at his house. *When should I give this back to her?* he picked up your phone and look at it. *I wonder if she have any music in here..* he turned it on and looked at your music playlist. *What is this? it's full of piano musics here..* 

He pressed play on the 'most played' one. *This must be her favorite piece since it's the most played. * he listened to it, and closed his eyes. 

"hmm, let's see.. C major, F sharp, D, A..." Jeongmin mumbled the notes to himself as he listened to the piano song. He got up from his bed and walked over to his grand piano and tried playing the song in your phone. 

He grabbed a paper and a pencil and begin writing down the notes and within a few minutes, he got the whole song perfectly right. "This is nice..I never knew she likes these kinds of songs, i wonder if she plays the piano..* he smiled.

Then a bright idea popped into his head, "I should put my phone number in her phone.." he grinned and input his number into your phone. *What should I name myself?* 

he tapped his chin and thinked, *hmm..Jeongmin? Oppa? Eye-smile Prince? Mirror-Prince? Ahh..ani, ani..what am i thinking...Mirror prince..?!*

He thought of your face when he kissed you. "Ah! First-Kiss!" he saved his number and looked throught your contact list. 

*I should call her home phone..and tell her to come pick it up* Jeongmin pressed the call button to your home phone.

-ring ring-

You were patting your wet hair with your towel when a maid came in, "Someone wish to speak to you on the phone.." 

You looked at the phone and back at the maid, "Me?" you pointed to yourself. "Yes.." The maid said and left.

*No one really calls my home-phone asking for me...maybe since i lost my phone and they can't contact me...* you putted down your towel and picked up the phone. "Yeboseyo (여보세요)?" 

"If you want your phone back, then come meet me by the tteokbokki stand near Lotte Mall in five minutes, and come alone." -Beep- [ the person hung up.]

"MUH?! that's so scary... it must be a prank call..but how does that person know I lost my phone..and how does that person know my phone number?!" you hugged your pillow and quickly glanced around your room in ninja style. 

*I should go..maybe that person really do have my phone..* You got up from your bed and grabbed your black and white stripped cardigian (which was the size large so it was baggy but comfortable) and went down to the living room. 

Eunji saw you, "~~~~~~, where are you going?" *Quick! think of something..since you have to go alone..* you reminded yourself. "Uhh...just outside..for fresh air.." you pointed outside. 

Eunji eyed you, "oh..araso, don't stay out so late.." You made a O.K. sign with your hand. "Araso, Unnie.." you walked past her and exhaled. *Phew, that was close..* You walked to the huge shoe closet and putted on a white converse. *In case they try to kidnap me, i can atlest run away in these shoes.* 

You walked out of your mansion and out the gate. You remembered what that person said. "..in five minutes.." . 

"Omo..I have to hurry.." you glanced back to see no one is following you, then you ran down the street to Lotte Mall.

*Good thing it's close by..* you thought as you ran. 

----------------

Meanwhile, Jeongmin is waiting by the Mall's entrance, which is right across of the tteokbokki stand. 

He smiled, *Phone call sucessful! she should be running here by now..* 

--------------------

Kekeke.. :DDD

<3