Youngmin's sudden change..

My First Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWtFOLKJS1E&feature=related

-------------------------------------------

When Monday came, you got ready for school. *Which headband should I wear today?* you tapped your chin, and glanced at the headband Jeongmin bought for you. You picked it up and put it on. *I'll wear it today to make him happy..* 

Today, you were back to wearing your black high heel, and you tied your hair up in a ponytail and you curled your hair. You smiled at yourself while looking at the mirror, *Perfect~* you left the house for school.

"hmm..i should probably look for Jeongmin oppa..in case he thinks im not wearing this headband." you walked around the whole building, up to the auditorium, around the whole school, and everywhere, but you couldn't find him or Boyfriend. 

*Where are they? Did they all not go school?* You pouted and decided to go to your class. For some reason, you felt so dissappointed and sad. *I can't be sad because i didn't see Jeongmin right?* 

After class ended, you walked over to your locker, and saw Ha Young. "Ha Young!" you called. She turned around and waved. "~~~~~~!" she came to you. 

"Uh.. have you see..Jeongmin?" you carefully asked her, not wanting her to suspect anything weird. She titled her head in confusion, "Hm..I'm not sure.. YooKyung Unnie told me this morning that she is going to go somewhere with him..but that's all I know.." she told you.

"Oh..ok, thanks.." *Stupid Jeongmin...I wore this headband for you and you went off with another girl..i see how it is.* you took your headband off and put it inside your backpack. 

Ha Young told you Bye, and left to meet up with Apink, You went up to the auditorium to see if Boyfriend is there. 

You opened the door and peeked inside, *Hmm..seems like no one is here..* you walked in, and closed the door. 

*Should I play the piano again?* you were beginning to walk to the piano but then you heard Youngmin's voice. "Yah..~~~~~~, what are you doing here?" he asked you. You smiled, and walked over to him, but then you see Namjoo by him too, but you just ignored her. *Last time we got pretty close..i should talk to him again..* 

"Youngmin op-" You got cut off by him. "I asked you what you were doing here? Why you saying my name? and did you think we got close because of that talk last time?" he said harshly. Namjoo just gave you a icy cold stare. 

You stared at him shocked and hurt. *Youngmin's not like this, right?* "Uhh..i just came to-" you got cut off again. He made a face, "Why do you always have that hurt face on you..Do you like me or something?" he guessed. 

"A-Ani..." you squeaked. *How did he know?* you took a step back and turned towards the door to go out. *Why is he like this? he wasn't like that last time...is it because of Namjoo?* 

Once you left, Youngmin punched the wall with his fist, HARD. "Aish!!! Argh!" he was so frustrated. Namjoo lightly touched his arm, "Gwenchana?" "Just leave me alone right now.." he said without glancing at her. She looked at him one last time and left. 

Youngmin ruffled his blonde hair in frustration and popped down on one of the seats. *Mianhe, ~~~~~~~.I have to do this..*

he flashed back to last night at home....

Kwangmin ran into Youngmin's piano room, and shook his arm. "Hyung, guess what happened today? When we had that party for you and Namjoo, ~~~~~~ came remember? to look for our mom..and that time when she went up, I had to use the restroom so I went up too, and I heard her screaming something and she was saying how she's our mom's real daughter and our..or HER mom admitted!" 

Youngmin stopped playing his piano and looked at his twin. "Seriously?!" Kwangmin nodded, "Does that make ~~~~~ our step-sister?" he asked.

"..Our Step-Sister?.." that phrase kept repeating in his mind. 

He sighed, *I'm sorry ~~~~~~ but right after I found out that you're really my step-sister, I have to do this..this is the only way to make sure we don't cross over our boundaries..because I think I might...be starting to..like you..little by little..and I don't want you to like me back..because, we're step-siblings now* he closed his eyes.

---------------------

You were walking down the stairs of the main building rewinding back what Youngmin have said and you felt so hurt. *I like you, Youngmin..i really do..I thought we were atleast friends, i thought you said you would let me come in..i thought.. * you sadly thought and tears were rolling down your cheeks. 

You don't know why, but right now, you really wanted Jeongmin to come and be by your side. 

----------------------------------

D: Youngmin wanted what's best for him, you, and his family(:

<3