Stupid Mistake

My First Love

Bringgg Bringg. [ the bell rang for end of class.]

"Alright, class. I hope you have learned something today in class and make sure to start early on your upcoming project!" Mr.Kim dismissed the class. 

Everyone in class started packing up and the the guys all left the classroom, and the girls all screamed and rushed to MinWoo. "Kyahhhhh! MinWoo oppa! Wake up, your princess is here!" "Ani! I'm his princess!" another shouted. 

You rolled your eyes. *Ugh, so annoying.. and you sound more like a monkey than a princess.* put your notebook in your bag and you stood up and smoothed down your skirt and pushed your chair in, and started walking towards the door. "hmm, what's my next class? Should be recess now right?" You checked your schedule.

Minwoo opened his eyes, stood up and grabbed his bag. He followed you out the door. *This girl seems interesting...new student?* 

All the girls in class followed after him too, not knowing that Minwoo is following you. "Kyahh, oppa..where you going? I wanna come too!~" they screamed and act all cute. 

*Aish..* He took a deep breath and turned around to face them. "Oppa is going to the restroom, and it's the MALE restroom, unless you want to get sued, get sent to the police station and wants everyone to know you are a ert, then you can follow me, but if not, LEAVE." He smiled and do a aegyo and hurry up and left to try follow you. 

The girls all fainted due to his aegyo. "Ahh, minwoo is just so dang cute!" 

Mean while, you walked out of S building and walked to the main building to drop off your heavy chemistry textbook to your locker. 

"since recess is about 15 minutes long, I guess I can explore a little more of this school after I drop off my textbook..". 

*Where is she going? what's her name again? i heard it's ~~~~~.* Minwoo continued following you.  If he is interested in something, he goes after it, like a cute little baby wanting candy. Then, his phone rang.

He checked his phone and it was DongHyun calling him. "Yeah Hyung? Uh-huh, uhh, where am I? im uhh..going to use the restroom." He told Dong Hyun.  He didn't want hyung to know about him following a new student, since he might mistaken that as Minwoo liking you. 

"Ok, araso.. come over to the main building's piano room. the one where only us can enter..ok?" 

"Araso, I'll come after I use the restroom.." Minwoo told Dong Hyun and hung up the phone. 

After you put your book in your locker, you checked your schedule, "I have Ap English next, which is in E building, and it should be close by the main building. " 

You decide to stay inside the main building since it's hot outside. 

Min Woo lost you after you entered the building since everyone rushed to him and it was crowded. 

"Hmm, I wonder what this room is.." you came across a room on the fourth floor of the building and there wasn't anybody at the hallway. 

You slowly walked towards the double door, making sure your high heels wasn't making any sound.  

You reached out and grab the door knob, and twisted it.. the door opened easily.

*Huh? Seriously, is this some secret room?* You stepped inside, and closed the door. Inside it was dark, except for a stage light on stage. 

You gasped. "Is this a auditorium?" You looked around, and it was a auditorium, with sofa seats everywhere, and a stage. On the stage, was a shiny black grand piano.

"Oh my.. a piano?" you got excited and ran down the stairs and to the stage, and you got to the piano.

"Woah..this is so nice.." You smiled, and you touched the piano keys softly, and it made a -tink- sound, 

You popped down on the piano seat, and without thinking, you began playing.

*This is nice...* You loved to play the piano, and you were pretty good at it. You've been taking piano lessons ever since you were little, and back when you lived at the country-side, you would take the bus for one hour just to get to your piano lesson place to learn piano. 

Meanwhile, outside, the Kingkas came. 

"Hey, you guys hear that?" Kwangmin asked the other kingkas. Jeong min shooked his head, "nope, I don't hear anything.. " and he blew a bubble from his gum.  

"I hear it.. is someone inside?" Hyun Seong asked with a confused look. "I don't think so..only us, "Boyfriend" knows about this auditorium. afterall, this school made it just for us." Donghyun said with a hard face. 

"Don't tell me...someone else is inside..that is not supposed to be inside?" Youngmin asked. "Don't tell me it's those crazy girl students that go crazy over us..." Minwoo said with a cute angry face. 

Kwangmin put his finger to his lip, "Shhh.." and he opened the door. 

You heard the door opened, and you stopped playing. *someone came...i'm scare..* you nervously stood up and started walking down the stair and off the stage. 

You walked up the steep walkway of the auditorium and passed all the seats and you were looking down at where you were walking since it was dark, but you looked up after you walked up the steep walkway, and you stopped. 

In front of you was Boyfriend, the kingkas of Seoul Elite High School. Hyun Seong laughed, "This is a joke right? Who's she?". You were starting to get scared. *am I suppose to say my name and tell them who i am?* you bit your lip.

Min Woo recognized you. "Oh! I know her!" he smiled. *oh god, he does?* you nervously thinked. 

"She's the girl that was blocking our way this morning, right Youngmin hyung?" minwoo asked. Youngmin looked at you and nodded, "Yeah, i remember her from this morning.." 

You peeked at Youngmin. *woah, he have blonde hair..and he's like an angel.* you looked at the other members of Boyfriend. You saw Kwang Min and you softly gasped. *He's twins with the blonde guy..twin brothers...* you glanced back at Youngmin and Kwangmin.

Jeongmin seem to caught your eyes glancing back and forth at the Jo twins. "Yah! were you taking sneak peeks at the twins?" he smirked. Your heart went -thump thump-..*shoots, he caught me..* 

"could it be.....she's falling for the twins?" Hyun Seong said with a edge of joking-ness in his voice. 

Donghyun walked towards you, and you automatically stepped backward. You glanced at your watch, *shoots, im late... i'll just make a run for it..* You saw a little opening by Youngmin's side. 

*On count of three...i'll run for that opening and out the door...* You breathed..

*one......two...three..RUN ~~~~~~~!!* You started running pass donghyun and other members and finally, just when you were about to run pass Youngmin, he reached out his hand and grabbed your arm and spun you around to face him. The other members smirked. 

Your eyes grew big..*shoots, im caught..* and you blushed at how close Youngmin was. 

--------------------------

Ooooooh<3 :DDD

Youngmin babyyy~ ^___^