Mom?

My First Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1UwAFHR3EA

----------------------------

You were telling Youngmin about your past, even though you guys weren't close yet, you had a feeling that he would understand you. 

"My mom..she left me when I was little.." your voice was trembling. You started to remember your past.. you stopped talking since a tear rolled down your cheek. Youngmin reached into his pocket and pulled out his handkerchief and gave it to you. 

You looked at it and slowly grabbed it and wiped away that tear and continue telling him about your mom. 

Youngmin listened patiently and when you were done, you looked at him and smiled, "See? this is why i hate being lonely..being lonely isn't a happy thing..you're so lucky to have a mom.." you lightly laughed, and looked down .

Youngmin sighed and looked away, "Aniyo..you're wrong..i miss my old mom.." You looked at him, confused. "Old mom?" 

"Mhm..the real mom that gave birth to me and Kwangmin.. the mom I have now is my dad's new wife..he re-married long time ago.." He looked sad. *I want to hug him..to make him feel better..* you thought.

Youngmin lightly smiled, "Thanks for telling me your past.. i feel like I have unlocked another hidden door inside of me.. You made me realized that being alone isn't a good thing.." 

*I'm glad I told him..atleast he understands me and I understands him.. atleast im not the only one here missing my mom..* you smiled at him. "Can I...come here everyday..so I can see you?" you softly asked him.

He looked surprised, and blushed a little, "Uh, yahhh...what are you saying, you...ugh, nevermind.." he glanced away from you feeling embarassed. 

You realized what you just said, and your face turned red.."I didn't mean it...like that.." you mumbled. *But, i did..i really mean it like that..* 

He looked back at you, "uh..yeah, you can come..but just don't get caught by those girls.." he stood up and cleared his throat. "I'm going to go now..I'll talk to you later.." 

"Oh..ok.." you waved, and he left. *Wait, his handkerchief !* you squeezed it and took a closer look at it.

*I wonder if it smells like him...* You took a sniff, and smiled. *it  smells..good... even thought i don't know how he smells like..im pretty he smells this good..* 

"I should give this back to him when I see him..but..I don't want to though.." you sighed. 

After lunch, it was time for your last class.

During your last class, which was Music&Art, you kept dozing off. * So many things have happened to me today...the girls bullying, Namjoo news, Jeongmin Oppa, and then Youngmin Sunbae..* you pulled out Youngmin's handkerchief and giggled. The teacher made you play Chopin's Piano Piece (a piano guy) since you weren't paying attention but you easily played it.

-----------------

After school came, and you were walking towards the front gate to wait for Mr.Lee to come pick you up in the limo. 

Then you saw Youngmin and Kwangmin. *Ah..I should give back that handkerchief to him now..* you walked towards Youngmin, but he suddenly walked towards this white limo with Kwangmin. 

*Huh?* you saw the limo and knew that he had to go. You started running, "Youngmin Sunbae!" you called out. 

A few people looked at you, wondering why you were the Kingkas's name. "Wait! Youngmin!" you ran faster. 

Until you reached him, you stopped to breathe. Kwangmin turned around to tell Youngmin something but he saw you and waved. You smiled and walked over to them "Anyounghaseyo, Kwangmin Sunbae.." you bowed. 

Then you turned to Youngmin and pulled out his handkerchief, "Here, gomawo.." he looked around him and whispered, "Why did you give it to me now? you're asking to get beaten up!" You giggled. "I thought you might need it.." 

"When did you guys get so close?" Kwangmin eyed you both. "We're not close at all..i didn't even get to call him oppa yet.." you mumbled. 

"Then call him oppa.." Kwangmin winked and walked towards the limo first. "uh..your brother is leaving.." you pointed  to Kwangmin. 

Youngmin turned to go, but for some reason, you grabbed his hand. He turned back looking shock. You stared into his eyes, "Youngmin Sunbae, can I call you oppa?" he glanced down at your hand on his. He was going to reply, when a lady's voice interupted. 

"Youngmin-ah~ are you coming..what are you doing?" at the voice of the lady, youngmin twisted his hand out of yours.

*It must be his mom..* you couldn't see her face but as she walked closer to you and Youngmin, your heart nearly stopped. The lady's face features were so similar.. *she looks just like...my mom..in the picture I have..* you gasped, and your eyes widen. 

"Umma?" you whispered. "Umma?" you said louder. Youngmin stared at you. *Why is she calling my mom her mom?* 

"Excuse me? but who are you?" the lady asked you. You stared crying. "You really don't remember me? It's me, ~~~~~! your daughter!" you screamed with tears in your eyes. 

"~~~~~~~? sorry, i don't know you. Please don't make such a big scene here." she turned and walked back towards the limo. Youngmin stared at you crying, but he had to go so he followed his mom in the limo and they took off. 

You were standing there, bawling your eyes out. People were staring at you but you didn't care. 

Your legs became weak and you fell to the floor. "Mom...come back mom!" You gasped for air while you choke on your own tears. 

--------------------------------------------

:( sadddd... 

next chapter is when Namjoo come.. it'll be even harder for 'You' >___<

<3