My Heart is Broken even before I get to Love

My First Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDQIAgK8UgQ&feature=related

--------------------------------

Jeongmin ran up the stairs to the Kingka's auditorium. He opened the double door with a wide grin."Hey guys!" he waved. "Yah..why are you so happy in the morning?" Donghyun questioned. Kwangmin was sleeping on one of the sofa seats nodding his head back and forth. Youngmin was doing the same. 

"Jeongminnie-ah.. the twins is sleeping.." Hyun Seong whispered. Min Woo came running, "Jeongminnie Hyung!" and he hugged Jeongmin. Min Woo finally let go, "hyung, why are you so happy when you came here?" he looked at Jeong min with his cute baby face and big puppy eyes. 

Jeongmin sighed and smiled. "What's that girl's name..the one that Youngmin carried few weeks ago..?" 

Min Woo tilted his head, "~~~~~~?" "Yeah! ~~~~~~!" Jeongmin clapped his hands together. Donghyun smirked. "Did you hit on her?" Hyun Seong yawned. "I'm going to take a nap..since I have  free class together." and he went over to a sofa seat and popped down next to Kwangmin and Youngmin. 

"~~~~~~.... I ran into her when i was downstairs, and for some reason, she looked scared. and she called me Oppa..." he laughed. "Can you believe it? she called me Oppa! We barely even know each other... and she's calling me oppa like those other girls!" 

"jinjjah? Really? then my first impression of her was wrong.." Min Woo pouted. "Exactly." Jeongmin snapped his finger. "I never knew she calls people oppa.. she just seems like any regular girl in this school now..and i thought before she was plain and boring but now..it seems like i have some interest in her.." Jeongmin smirked and walked towards the piano. 

Donghyun stared at him.."really.. this kid, he's so mysterious. But i agree with him." Min Woo lightly laughed. "Right.. Jeongmin is so mysterious.. but his thinking is so true though..." *Could ~~~~~~ have an interest in Jeongmin Hyung?* Minwoo thought. 

Just then, Youngmin woke up and stretched his arms. "Aish.. did class start yet?" he looked around confusingly. 

"Ani.. not yet.." Donghyun replied. "Wanna know what happened to Jeongmin earlier?" Youngmin walked over to Donghyun and leaned on the wall. "What?" 

Donghyun told Youngmin the story. Youngmin smiled. "That's a good thing she called him oppa..now Jeongmin can go after her instead of complaining to me everyday about how every girl in this school doesn't attracts him." 

School started soon.. and you went to your classes. 

After your first class, the second class for the day was your free class. You pumped your fist into the hair. "Asa!! 아사! Free class~" *Where should go for free class...* you suddenly thought of Youngmin. *Should i check the auditorium? I'll just sneak in...* you walked down the hallway of H building where you just had your history class. 

"oh, ~~~~~!" someone called. You turned around, "oh, Ha Young!! anyoung~" you waved. She ran to you smiling, "Hi.. where are you going?" *Shoots...* "Uhh, just to the restroom.." you pointed towards the girls restroom. 

"Ah..i see, do you have a free class today?" she asked you. You nodded. "yeah, i do.. do you?" She pouted, and shook her head. "No...well, i'll ge going to class now, anyoung~" she smiled and walked away. 

*Phew..that was close.. i don't want her to know i'm going after Boyfriend or something..* you turned the corner and went inside the bathroom.  Luckily, those girls weren't there. You went over to the mirror and fixed your bun. You smiled to yourself, "There..it's good now" 

You took your time walking over to the auditorium. *I wonder if Youngmin sunbae is there.. i just want to talk to him..* Finally, you got there and you slowly opened the door and peeked inside. You gasped. *Are those Apink, the Queenkas?*  

Inside, Apink was there, and one girl (YooKyung) was playing the piano. *Wuah, she's so good..* everyone was there except for Ha Young. Boyfriend was there as well..except for Hyun Seong since his free class was the first class. 

*Where's Youngmin Sunbae..?* you scanned the whole room for a blonde hair guy. "Where is he?" you whispered to yourself. 

*I can't go in.. Apink is in there..* you sighed and continue looking through the little opening from the door. 

Suddenly, one of the Apink member was talking.., you leaned in close to the opening to hear what they're saying. 

"We have some good news for you guys, especially Youngmin oppa.." Na Eun said. Min Woo looked excited, "What What What? Noona, tell me!" 

Bomi giggled, "Aigoo..look at the kingka baby.." Eunji clapped her hands, "Namjoo is coming back tomorrow!" Boyfriend jumped up and down with joy. "Finally, our youngminnie can be happy again.." Donghyun joked. Youngmin punched his arms but his smile is so big and happy. 

*Finally can be happy? What does that mean? and he never smiled like that before... it's so beautiful.. * your heart is starting to beat faster and faster. You placed your hand on your heart. *Waegulae? What's wrong?* 

You listened someone. "Yah, hyung! you and Namjoo should throw a special party..since you guys can be together again.." Kwangmin suggested. Jeongmin's eyes brightened. "Yeah! For the lovely couple to be together again!" 

You gasped, *Couple? Youngmin and Namjoo, the girl that Ha Young told me about is a couple?* You felt your heart sink to the bottom and it feels like a rock just crushed it. "Andwae." you got up and begin to walk away slowly. 

*Why does it feels like my heart is broken already..even before i get love him..is this how it feels like to fall in love? is this the answer i wanted to confirm today?* you started crying, and tears are rolling down on your cheeks. You stopped walking and bended down and cried even harder. *jihyun-ah.. i wish you were here right now..* 

-------------------------

>_____< Aigoo..  :'(

<3