Embarrassment

My First Love

Ha Young and you went to the nurse room to check on your sprained ankle. 

"Omo, what happened, Ha Young?" the nurse, Miss Yoo asked with a concerned look. "She sprained her ankle in the cafe." Ha Young explained. *Because those jerks pushed me on the floor...* you thought to yourself. 

Miss Yoo helped you sit on one of the bed. "Does this hurt?" she pressed her index finger against your ankle. "Ahhh! yeah, it does.." you painfully whimpered. She rolled her chair over to one of the drawer and got out a bandage to wrap around your ankle. 

"It seems like you sprained your ankle pretty bad..what did you do?" Miss Yoo asked you as she slowly massaged your ankle. "Uhh..I was just standing there..going to get food.." you told her. You didn't want to say people pushed you down because that would make it seems like it was Apink's fault since they caused all the people to ran you over. 

Miss Yoo began wrapping your ankle with the bandage. "Be careful from now on..your ankle needs to heal, ok?" You were going to reply when Ha Young replied for you. "Miss Yoo, I'll help her out.." She smiled at you. "Uh..it's ok Ha Young.." You smiled back. *I don't want to cause trouble for the Queenka..* 

"Aniyo..I'm going to help you.." Ha Young still insisted. "Uhm..ok.." you told her. 

"Alright, you may go now.. be careful! and Thanks Ha Young.." Miss Yoo smiled at her. *Woahh, even the teachers love her..* you thought as you push yourself off the bed to stand up. "Can you stand?" Ha Young position her arm around you in case you were going to fall. 

"Nehh, I can stand.." you started walking and you realized yo had to limp alittle bit since it hurted when you put pressure on your sprained ankle.  "I just have to walk alowly and limp a little.." you told Ha Young.

"Ok, let's go back to the cafe..it won't be far since the cafe is right next to this main building.." She grabbed your arm and hold onto you as you walked. *I'm glad i met Ha Young..maybe she's my first new friend in this school.* 

When you got back to the cafe, Ha Young went to her Queenkas table where the rest of Apink were sitting and you went back to your table.. *Where's my bag?* you nervously looked around. Finally, you saw you under the table.. *Who would dump my bag on the ground?* you angryly picked it back up. 

*Ugh, I'm not even hungry anymore..* You dusted your new bag and put it on and limped out of the cafe.. Luckily, no one paid attention to you. 

"Where should I go..I still have so much time left before next class starts..but i should get started to next class 10 minutes early..since I might take longer now.." You saw this nice big water fountain by this nice grassy field and some students were sitting at the field eating lunch. 

You limped over and sat down on the water fountain edge. "Wuahh, this is so nice. " *i just have to be careful not to lean backward or I'll fall in the water..* 

While sitting down, you took off your high heel. "these heels make it so hard to walk.." and you began massaging your ankle.. *Ahh..it hurts so bad... * You bit your lip. 

Suddenly, you heard so much noises everywhere and students running, *Oh god, I'll just stay here..i bet it's either the Queenkas or the Kingkas coming..* 

"Ani..staying here is more dangerous, what if they run here..I'll get pushed in the water.." you stood up and began limping towards the sidewalk. *I'll just start walking to next class then, which is P.E..*  then you realized that P.E. class is going to kill your ankle even more. 

"Aishh.. what am i supposed to do?!" you said to yourself in frustration. But you didn't see where you were walking and you tripped on a crack on the sidewalk, and you flew forward.

"Woah! holy cow..what was that?!" Min Woo jumped in surprise and put his hand over his heart to calm down his fast beating. Jeongmin bended down and looked at you. "Hey, it's her again!"  "Who?" Donghyun said in confusion.

Hyun Seong looked at you and laughed. "Oh, the girl who went to our secret room and the girl who blocked our way this morning.." 

You shut your eyes in embarassment and carefully stood up. "I'm sorry.." you bowed and limped away.

"uhh..yah.. is she ok?" Kwangmin asked his hyungs. 

Youngmin looked at you limping away and walked after you. The rest of Boyfriend looked at each other confusingly wondering what he was doing. 

*Why does she remind me of Namjoo?* Youngmin wondered and he tapped your shoulder when he was close by you. 

*hmm? who tapped me?* you turned  around to see Youngmin. *huh? the blonde hair kingka?* "Uh, yes?" you curiosuly asked him. 

"Is your ankle in pain?" Youngmin motioned his finger to your ankle. You looked at him.."Uh, ye-" before you get to finish answering him. Youngmin picked you up bridal style and looked away and asked you, "Where is your next class?" 

You were too shocked to answer so you just opened your mouth and stared at him with your big brown eyes. 

"Doesn't that remind you of what he did to Namjoo when she was still here in this school?" Kwangmin asked his hyungs.

"Oh..yeah, it kinda does.." Hyun Seong tilted his head and scratched his head in confusion.. 

"Could it be..he misses Namjoo so much that he sees that girl as Namjoo?!" Min Woo suddenly blurted out. 

---------------------------------------------

:OO ohhh, just what were Youngmin's reason for picking you up like that? is he attracted to you? or..does it have to do with Namjoo? 

Find out next chapter! :DDDD

<3