Attracted to Him..Little By Little

My First Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtCWFg8Q-y0&feature=related

-----------------------------------------------

You gasped, and pulled your hand away from his lip. "Uh..Mianhe.." He sat up and grinned, "It's ok.." he ruffled your wet hair. "You took a shower?" 

You nodded, "Y-Yeah..Is it ok if I stay over..?" you softly asked him, scared that he won't let you. "Yeah.. You hungry? Let's go eat dinner.." he got out of bed and went to his bathroom in his room. *I'm glad he said yes..* you smiled and got of the bed and leaned against the wall by the bathroom, waiting for Jeongmin. 

*It feels nice being with Jeongmin..* You giggled at the thought and tugged on the big T-shirt. The door opened, and Jeongmin came out, "You were waiting for me?" he happily asked. 

You nodded, and smiled at him. Jeongmin's heart was going crazy again. *Aish..control yourself..* he scolded himself in his mind. "Let's go down for dinner.." 

You followed him down to the dining room. Once you got inside, you could smell the strong aroma of the food. You took a deep breathe and giggled. "I smell good food..." Jeongmin pulled out a chair for you, and you popped down. He sat next to you. 

The waiter came and brought the dinner out. You looked around, "Oppa..where's your parents?" you curiously asked him. He looked at you, "They're on a business trip..don't worry, we'll be alone tonight." and winked. You blushed, "YAH! i wasn't thinking of that.." you pouted. 

He laughed, "Araso, araso..i was just kidding.." he started cutting up his chicken into biteable sizes. You glanced at him, and followed him, but except you couldn't cut the chicken, it kept sliding away since the sauce on the plate made it slippery. 

"Aish...this chicken is not listening to me!" you angryly said. Jeongmin looked at your chicken and laughed, "Yah...do you even know how to use a knife?" he grabbed your knife and fork and began helping you cut. 

You just looked at him while he cuts, *Oppa is so nice to me.. he's so good at many things..and plus he's so cute..and good-looking..* you stared at his lips. Then you shook your head. *Andwae! how come i'm gettng so attracted to his lips?!* 

Jeongmin looked up and stabbed a chicken with your fork and held it by your mouth, "say Ahhhh.." You tried to grab the fork but he held it away, "No..say Ahhhh.." 

"I can do it myself! I can't cut good but I can feed myself!" you pouted. He smirked, "Really? how much do you wanna bet that you're going to drop the chicken instead?" he joked. 

Finally, you gave up and opened your mouth, "Ahhh.." he placed the chicken in your mouth. "Good?" you happily nodded, "Yeah..it's the best!" you put your thumbs up. 

He softly smiled at you, "~~~~~~-ah..I'll take care of you ok? so don't worry.." he told you. You blinked at him and blushed, "Ok.." 

You both continue eating and when you guys are done eating, you both went up to the second floor and into his room. 

"You can stay in here...since it might be awkward downstairs..with all the maids and everyone.." he told you. You nodded, "Araso.." 

He went to his closet and grabbed his PJ, "I'll be back.." "Ok.." you replied without looking at him, since you were so busy looking out the huge glass window. 

When he left, you walked around his room and sat on his sofa and turned the T.V. on. *I wonder what's there to watch..* City Hunter was on. *Omo.. Lee Min Ho~* you grabbed Jeongmin's huge white teddy bear and his blanket and dragged it to the sofa and sat down. 

*Watching a good drama needs some blanket and a teddy bear to hug..and the A/C needs to be extra cold so you feel cozy...* you walked over to the switches and blasted the A/C to the max. 

*Quick, i have to get inside the blanket before it gets cold!* you hurriedly jumped on the sofa and slipped under the blanket.  Few minutes after, you needed to use the bathroom really bad. *Aish..maybe i drank so much water during dinner..* 

You walked over to his bathroom. *He's not showering right? He never said he was...* You slowly opened the door and peeked inside, "Oppa?" then, you gasped. Jeongmin was about to put his shirt on after showering, but you came in, so he was half-. (& you can see his nice abs~<3)

"Ahhhh! Mianhe!" You shutted the door and leaned against the wall and breathed. *Omo..what was that?* You flashed back to what you saw and blushed. *omg..so embarrassing!* you face-palmed yourself. 

Jeongmin came out, his hair still wet. "Did you need to use the bathroom?" he asked you. "Uh..Y-yeah.." you ran inside the bathroom and closed the door. *eotteoke?* 

After you finished using the bathroom, you came out. Jeongmin was sitting on the sofa with the blanket covering is leg. You sat down next to him and slipped your bare leg under the blanket too. "City Hunter was on.." you told him. 

He turned to you."Did you blast the A/C on?" You looked at him, and nodded. "Yeah..it adds to the cozy effect.." He lightly laughed, *She's so cute..* 

He flipped to another channel and another drama came on. You glanced to the clock, which reads 9 PM. You glanced at Jeongmin, *His hair is still wet..* your eyes shifted to his lips, You closed your eyes, *Andwae! Why am I so attracted to him today?!* 

You scooted closer to him, and the side of your bare leg touched his leg. He looked at you, and smirked, "Getting closer now, huh?" You blushed, "Ani!" you scooted away from him but he grabbed you and pulled you closer to him again. 

After a while, you started getting sleepy and your eyes kept closing. *I don't want to sleep yet..* Without thinking, you  put your head on Jeongmin's shoulder and snuggled closer to him. *He feels so warm..* He turned to face you, "Are you sleepy?" 

"Ani..." you mumbled. He chuckled, "You are.." "I'm not..." you softly mumbled. 

"~~~~~~-ah?" "Yeah, oppa?" you lifted your head and turned to him. Your face is super close to his again, he gazed at you, and you stared at him back, your heart going crazy. "Jeongmin oppa...i think I love you too..." you softly whispered. 

He reached out and cupped the back of your head and leaned towards your lips. He kissed you, and this time you kissed him back. 

-------------------------------------------------

:DDD FINALLY~ 

<3