She's my Girlfriend!

My First Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9B7_CpLr6c&feature=related

----------------------------------------------------

The whole room seems so peaceful and quiet when Jeongmin kissed you. It felt like time have stopped everytime he kissed you. You leaned closer to him. Jeongmin took a level higher, and he deepened the kiss. This is the first time you've ever had a kiss like this. *Jeongmin's kiss are so passionate and sweet...* you thought to yourself.

Then, Jeongmin your bottom lip and slipped his tongue in. You never felt so happy before, and joyful firework exploded in you as he continue kissing you. Finally, he pulled away from you, and you both were breathing heavily. 

You looked at Jeongmin, "Oppa.." He grabbed you again and hugged you tightly. You closed your eyes and wrapped your arms around his waist. "~~~~~~~, saranghaeyo.." 

You smiled, "I know.. I Love you too.." you softly told him. *I wonder how come I didn't fall in love with him first...* He let go of you and smiled. "So does that mean you agree to be my girlfriend?" he grinned. 

You giggled, "Yeah oppa..". 

Finally, you both got super sleepy. Jeongmin went to brush his teeth. You followed him. "Oppa..I need a toothbrush too.." you mumbled. He handed you a new toothbrush and you happily grabbed it and put toothpaste on. 

Both you and Jeongmin was standing side by side brushing you guys teeth. You beamed at him through the mirror. *This is what couples do, right?*  You rinsed your mouth and went back to the room.

Jeongmin came after you. "Do you want to sleep on the bed?" You shook your head. "Aniyo...it's your bed..I'll sleep on the sofa." you pointed to the sofa. 

"We can sleep together..you on one side and I, on the other..afterall, we're a couple now right?" he happily suggested. You covered youself with both your hand. "I don't know...who knows what you might do to me while i'm sleeping.." 

He laughed at your cuteness, "You don't trust me? I promise I won't do ANYTHING to you!" You stood where you were. He walked towards you and grabbed your hand and pulled you to his huge bed. "If you don't listen, then i guess I have to do it my way.." 

You panicked, "Ani! I'll listen!" you jumped on his bed and pulled the big comfy blanket over you. He chuckled, and got on is bed too. 

few seconds later, you were fast asleep. *Aigoo..she sleeps so fast..* he curled your hair behind your ear. He gazed at you while you sleep. *She's like an Angel to me..* he gently leaned towards you and kissed your forehead. *Good night, ~~~~~~..* and he fell asleep.

---------------------------------------

The next morning, you woke up to find Jeongmin snuggled close to you and one of his arm is on your waist. You blushed, *He said he wouldn't do anything!* you poked his cheeks. *so squishy...* you pinched it and he woke up. 

"Good morning my angel..." he softly mumbled. You giggled, "Good morning, oppa.." He sat up and rubbed his eyes and looked at the clock. "We have to get ready for school..it's already 7:15AM." You got up too. "I need to go home to change..since my other uniform is..dirty.." you remembered what happened. 

Jeongmin seems to know what you were thinking, "Araso..don't think about what happened the other day..i'll take you home.. and we can meet at school again, ok?" he sweetly smiled at you. 

*I'm glad I made the right choice and said yes to Jeongmin oppa.* you smiled back at him. 

Jeongmin took a fast shower and put on his uniform, and you showered at his house too but you'll change at home. His driver drove you home and you ran inside.

Eunji was by the door, "Welcome back, ~~~~~~ did you have fun?" "Yeah...I had so much fun..." you thought about Jeongmin and giggled. 

You went up to your room and put on your uniform and fixed your hair and Mr.Lee dropped you off at school. 

Jeongmin met up with you once you both were at school. He held your hand and linked his fingers with yours. *I'm scared..what if the other girls don't like me being Jeongmin's girlfriend...* you bit your lip.

As you both walked to the auditorium, a few students started gossiping, "Omo..is she going out with our Jeongmin oppa?!" "Aish! I'm so jealous!" but some students made some nice comments, "They look so cute together.." "They match perfectly..".

Once you guys reached inside the auditorium, he pulled you into a tight hug. "Were you scared?" he asked you. "A little...but you were with me, so I feel safe.." you told him. 

He let go  and smiled at you, "I'm glad..I'll protect you no matter what, ok?" You beamed and nodded. 

Boyfriend then came in. "Oh! Look who's here..." Dong Hyun looked at you. Youngmin saw you and stiffened. "Hyung! why is ~~~~~~ with you?" Kwangmin rushed over to Jeongmin. 

Min woo popped down on the seat and went to sleep. Hyun Seong nodded at you. "Why is she with you?" 

Jeongmin took your hand and smiled, "She's my girlfriend!" you blushed and hid behind Jeongmin. 

Everyone suddenly looked awake even Min Woo and gasped. "REALLLY?!?!" They all screamed. 

--------------------------------------------

Yayy..the story is almost ending~ not yet..but soon (:

<3 ^_____^