I've Fallen for you, ~~~~~~.

My First Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG-XOlQ2pcQ

------------------------------------

"Omo..is Jeongmin oppa going out with that girl?: Na Eun whispered. Donghyun just stared at you and Jeongmin with his mouth opened. 

Jeongmin pulled away from your lip and smiled. You just stared at him. *Right now, I just want to punch his face..Aish!* you pouted. "Is that what you mean, Youngmin?" Jeongmin smirked and dragged you away from them. 

"YAH! Jeongmin oppa.. how can you do that?" you stomped your feet. Jeongmin turned around and alughed, "I did nothing but just lightly kissed you. I could do more." He gazed into your eyes. 

You turned red, "Muh? You stole my kiss.." you looked down at the ground. Jeongmin gasped, "Really? That was your first kiss?!" You didn't say anything. 

"So..do you like Youngmin?" He asked you. You looked up to meet his gaze. "Yeah. I do. so what? that doesn't mean you have to kiss me like that!" you yelled. *Aish..so angry!* you walked away from him and out to the gate to call Mr.Lee to pick you up. 

Jeongmin watched you leave. "Because I don't want you to like him." *because I think i've fallen for you, ~~~~~~.* 

You pulled out your phone and called Mr.Lee to come pick you up. As you waited, you think about your mom. *I can't wait to tell Park Eunji this..but i don't know if i should tell dad..* suddenly, your thoughts flashed to Youngmin and Namjoo and then to Jeongmin. *Why did Jeongmin kissed me?* 

You slowly raised your finger to your lip, and you touched it. *He stole my first kiss..but it felt..nice..* you blushed at the thought. *Andwae. Andwae. He's a player..* you shook your head away from that thought.

The limo came few minutes later. As you got into the limo, your phone slid out of your backpocket and fell to the floor.

----------------

Jeongmin went back inside Youngmin and Kwangmin's house. Min Woo ran to him. "Hyung, you kissed her right? do you like her?" he eagerly asked. "Ani." Jeongmin replied without much thought. *Yeah, i think i'm beginning to fall for her..* but of course, he didn't said that. 

Min Woo looked confused, "if you don't like her, then why did you kiss her?" Jeongmin smirked, "Because I like. and she looked so cute back there." 

Youngmin walked to Jeongmin, "Yah..why did you kiss her for? she isn't here for you to pick her up." Jeongmin put his hands up, "Woah, minnie, i know..but wait, why are you getting so over-protective of her?" he tilted his head. 

Youngmin rolled his eyes, "I'm just saying." *because she's here for her mom.* Namjoo came back to Youngmin's side. "Oppa..sing me a song.." she cooed. 

Jeongmin made a face at Namjoo and walked to where Donghyun is. "hyung.. can i talk to you for a second?" 

"Yeah, what?" Donghyun asked. Jeongmin pulled Donghyun by the stairs so no one can hear. "Remember what i told you last time? I think..I've seriously fallen for her." he said with sparkling eyes. 

"I knew it~" Donghyun laughed.

After when the party ended, everyone went to their limos, or car, and got home. When Jeongmin went out to his limo, he saw something that caught his eyes, he picked it up, and realized it was your phone. *I'll just take this home with me and return it to her when i see her next time.* 

----------------------------

Later, when you got home, you reached into your backpocket to get your phone. *huh? where's my phone?* you patted both your backpocket and front pocket. "omo..it's gone?!" "Andwae!!!!!!!" you screamed. 

*did i left it at Youngmin's house?* 

----------------------------

:O

<3