Seoul Elite High School~

My First Love

As the limo drive in to the nice drive-way of your new school, your heart is pounding against your chest. "Uhm..Mr.Lee, is it ok if I don't go school today?" you asked him nervously and you bit your lip. 

He chuckled. "Of course not, Miss ~~~~~, We're here!" He got out of the limo and opened the door for you. You slowly stepped place your high heel on the ground and finally got the encourage to bring yourself out. You gasped and looked around at the school's big campus. 

Students with the same uniform as you walked around, with their heels click-clacking, their chattering sound everywhere. You felt dizzy. *Ahhhh..I really think i'm going to die today!* you knocked yourself on your head. 

Mr.Lee bowed to you, and smiled. "Have a wonderful day today, Miss!" with that he went back in the limo and drove off. 

You turned 360 degree and take careful observations of the school. The view was nice and the campus was uniquely designed. 

You slowly started walking to the main entrance building, and  you took out the direction map from your skirt pocket and try to figure out which building is which. 

A few girls walked pass you, and you looked at them, they wore the same uniform as you but their bag, high heels, accessories, and phone were all designer brand stuff. You stared at them. *Snobs* you rolled your eyes and continued walking.

When you got to the stairs of the main entrance building, a few guys passed by you as they walk out of the building, and you heard one of them said, "Check out what I got my girlfriend, this really expensive necklace that is designed just for her. Oh! I even got myself a self-designed tux for our date this week!" You gave him a weird look as they walked pass by, and you softly muttered, "Guy Snobs..what's so good being rich?" 

Even if you were rich, you can't believe some people can think that money can buy everything..

*Money can't buy everything..* you thought to yourself. 

You entered the building and more students were hanging out inside.. and walking by, you heard students chatting everywhere and you can smell strong perfumes and colognes everywhere.

You wrinkled your nose and looked at the map to help you find out where the attentance office room is, since you need to get your schedule. 

Suddenly, you see everyone screaming and yelling and running towards you. *Holy mushroom! what's going on?!* you thought to yourself, you started to get scared. It's like everyone is trying to run you over. 

But, they all ran pass you. since so much people are bumping into you, and they're running against you, you tripped and fell on the floor. your map was being stomped by so many other people.

You heard people screaming "Wuahhhhhhh!!! It's the Kingkas!!!" "So cute!!!!" "I love you! Saranghaeyo!!!" You helped yourself up, and angryly glared at all those students that bumped into you without saying sorry.. and dusted your hands and smoothed down your curled hair and your skirt.

"Who the heck is the "Kingkas"? they don't have to go all crazy for whoever they are..do they?" you squeezed your way through and continue walking down the hallway.. it got emptier as you started walking, and it even got more quietier.. you heard someone gasped and snickered.

You slowly turned around, and all the people that ran past you are all standing close by the walls of the hall, making room for these so called "Kingkas". There were 6 of them.. and they were walking towards you.

Your eyes became huge, and you gasped. *is this like Boys Before Flowers?* you don't know what to do so you just stand there in the middle of the hall way. 

Someone shouted, "YAHH! Move away from our Kingkas!" You looked past the Kingkas and glared at whoever shouted that. You stared at the kingkas still walking towards you.. their faces became clear now. 

You almost fainted at their beautiful, and handsome angel-like faces. But out of the six, one of them have a smirk on his face and a chill went down your spine. *What was that? That was a scary smirk.*

You finally gained back your senses and moved to the side of the hallway to make room. 

You bit your lip as they walked by, you slowly lift your head and met eyes with one of them, those same eyes that you saw at the mall..those same eyes that was on the cute boy's face that you bumped into... he smirked and turned away. 

You stared at him.. *Omg..he couldn't remember me right? There's no way he'll remember...Aish, what have i done! before school even started, I made such a big scene..ughh, i hope i won't get attentions.* 

--------------------------------------------------------

Hehehe,, finally, Boyfriend came :DDDD 

btw, for those who is wondering, it was MinWoo who "You" bumped into at the mall... ^^

but of course, "You" don't know yet in this story.. :) 

<3