Getting Closer to You..

My First Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEy2OZkYD_M&feature=related

--------------------------------

"Muh? in love? but I have been in love with so many girls before..so what's the difference between ~~~~~~ and other girls?" Jeongmin asked in confusion. Donghyun lightly patted him, "don't worry too much, when it's time to know, you'll know..". 

*Aish...i want to know why she was crying though..she looked really hurt..* Jeongmin's eyes closed and he fell asleep. Min Woo was having fun with the Queenkas, but when he glanced at Jeongmin sleeping, he came to him and grabbed a blanket from one of the sofa seat and placed on him.

*Jeongminnie hyung..you'll get cold like this from this cold A/C..i hope you're ok..* With one last glance, Min Woo walked back to the Queenkas. 

Donghyun didn't want to tell anyone what Jeongmin told him since him and Jeongmin are good friends, so he kept it a secret and never told any of the Boyfriends and Apinks. *I'll wait till you tell them yourself, Jeongmin..since afterall, this isn't mines to tell..* 

------------

You were in the girl's bathroom fixing yourself up, and splashing water on your face to refresh yourself. 

You thought back to what Jeongmin had done for you.. *I can't break down just because i found out Youngmin and Namjoo are dating..i never even start getting close to him yet..or even be friends yet... Hwaiting ~~~~~.. * 

you walked out of the bathroom, and just then, the bell rang for lunch. You looked around and see students walking down the hallway to the cafe. *Lunch already?* 

You walked towards the exit from the main building to go to the cafe. *I should look for Youngmin sunbae again..* you turned around and ran to the auditorium.

When you reach the top of the staircase to the fourth floor, you bumped into someone and you lost your balance and one of your foot slipped off the step and you suddenly begin to fall backward. 

"Ahhhh!" you quickly grabbed the handle, just then someone's hand wrapped their arms around your waist. 

You shut your eyes, *oh god..im dead aren't i?* "uh..yah, ~~~~~~? " a familiar voice said. You opened your eyes to meet Youngmin's eyes. "Oh..Youngmin Sunbae!" you twisted yourself out of his arm and straightened up. 

Boyfriend and Apink was staring at you.. and Jeongmin was looking right at you. You smiled, "Jeongmin Oppa!" and waved. Youngmin turned around to look at Jeongmin.

"EHHH?! OPPA?!?!" everyone yelled, except or Donghyun and Youngmin. "Uhh..Sunbae.." you nervously laughed. 

Youngmin turned his gaze towards you again, "Yah..gwenchana?" Your eyes grew big, "Huh?" Youngmin rolled his eyes. "Aish.. you almost fell down the stairs!" You nodded, "Oh.. yeah..im fine, thanks for your help!" you bowed. 

"Stop being so formal with me.." Youngmin annoyingly said. "Minnie, we're gunna go eat first..you guys can talk... we're hungry.." Kwangmin told him, and after he turned towards you and smiled really big, "Anyoung, ~~~~~ - shi~" 

"Uhh, bye-bye..?" you waved in confusion. Youngmin started running after them. "YAH! wait..who said i wanted to talk to her.." 

You watched him leave, and sighed. *yeah.who wants to talk to me..* you suddenly don't feel hungry anymore and instead you sneaked to their auditorium. 

"Since they're gunna be gone, they probably won't come back so soon..i'll just play the piano a little bit.." you walked over to the piano and sat down. 

You started playing a beautiful song and sing along with it.. your voice was like an angel's voice.

--------------------

Meanwhile, in the cafe...

"I'm full.. i'll go back first.." Youngmin stood up from the Kingkas table. "But, you ate so little bit.." Hyun Seong worriedly said. Youngmin laughed, "That's because you ate so much.." Min Woo did his eye-smile and laughed with Youngmin. 

"See you guys later.." Youngmin walked away from the table. 

He walked towards the main building and up to the fourth floor where the auditorium is at. When he was by the door, he heard someone playing the piano and singing.. *Who's that?* he opened the door and saw you. 

*She can play the piano?* he sat on one of the seats and watched you. As you keep on playing, Youngmin got more interested in your piano skills..he walked towards the stage and decid to sneak up on you. 

You were in your own dreamland singing along to whatever piece you were playing, then someone tapped your shoulder. Your eyes popped open, and you screamed. "AHHHHHHHH!!" 

Youngmin looked startled and covered your mouth with his hand. You turned around and saw Youngmin. Your heart is beating faster and faster. He uncovered your mouth.

"uh.. sorry, i came here again.." you stood up to go but he grabbed your hand. You stared at his hand grabbing your hand. "Uh..your hand.. is on..my hand..." you whispered and bit your lip. *I'm going to die because of him* 

Youngmin curiously looked at you, "Yeah, and so?" he stepped closer to you. You stepped backward until you hit the stage wall. 

"Mianhe.. " you stared into his big brown eyes. He started leaning closer to you. your heart is going crazy now..*my heart is going to fly out any moment now..* you shutted your eyes. *is he going to kiss me? but he have Namjoo..isn't that cheating?* 

Few seconds later, nothing happened. You opened one eye and Youngmin was just staring at you, but his face was about one inch away from you face. 

He started laughing, "You thought I would do something to you?" you blushed and pushed him away and stormed up the stairs. 

*You stupid jerk.. playing me like that..* "YAH! ~~~~~~..come back!" Youngmin called after you. You turned around and pouted, "Why should I?" 

Youngmin smiled, "Sorry, I just felt like you were someone I could tease.. it was cute." You stared at him in disbelief. "YOU HAVE NAMJOO, YOUR GIR-..!" you realized what you're saying and shut your mouth.

Youngmin eyed you. "How did you know Namjoo is my girlfriend..or, going to be my girlfried again?" 

"uhh.. i heard..from someone.." you nervously smiled. Youngmin sighed, "It's ok..everyone knows already so it doesn't matter. " 

He walked towards you and pulled you into a seat. and he sat next to you. 

"I like your piano skills.. how long have you learn piano?" Youngmin asked you. *is he trying to start a conversation with me?* you felt so happy. 

"Yeah, I learned when I was little.." You remembered your country-side house. 

"Me too." Youngmin said. 

"Do you always come here by yourself...this early after lunch?" you asked him. 

"Yeah..i like to be alone.." He said but he turned to you. "but now, it seems like i won't be alone.. you can be my lonely partner." he laughed. 

You looked down at your hands, "being alone is not fun.. I hate being lonely.. " He glanced at you, "Why is that?" 

You took a deep breath and begin telling him about your story of what happened to your mom before and bow lonely you've been throughout your entire school year in this new school...

--------------------------------

:OO They're getting closer and closer~ 

next chapter is going to be when Namjoo comes back & when "You" found out that your first love, Youngmin is actually your mom's new husband's son. >___<''

<3