New house

My First Love

*Uh-Oh. What have I done? This guy looks like he came from a rich family.* You slapped yourself on your head. *Pabo* "Uhh..Sorry, Are you alright?" you carefully asked him. 

The guy you have bumped into gave you a weird look. "Aish! Do I look alright to you? You bumped into me! Do you know how much this top cost me?" He angryly spatted.

You stared at him. *What? He looks fine..and i didn't bump into him that hard* "That top must cost alot..I'll buy you another one!" you blurted out.

He blew his bangs upward, and rolled his eyes. "Pfft. You can't. This top is hand-made by one of the top designer and it's especially for me." with that, he turned around and walked away.

You blankly stared at him. "Jeez...I was trying to be nice." *Atleast he was cute...* You shook your head and knock yourself in the head. "Pabo.. just because he's cute doesn't mean he have a good heart." 

You continue walking towards the tux section to find your dad. After finding him, you both got out of the mall and went outside to wait for Mr.Lee to pick you guys up in the limo. 

"~~~~~, you never find anything that you like?" Your dad asked you. 

*I did..but it was way to expensive...*you didn't want to say that to him, so you just told him no. 

After a few minutes, the limo arrives and you both hopped on and went home.

When the limo reached home, you gasped. "Appa! What is this?! I thought it was just a regular house but it's a mansion that looks like it could fit hundreds of people!" you said in awe. 

Your dad laughed. "Of course ~~~~~~, you think rich people live in houses now?" 

You pouted. *Ugh.. rich people can live in houses too* You both got out of the limo and started walking down the nice driveway towards the mansion.

"Woahhhh, this is really nice... but dad, how can I live here by myself..it's so big! and since you are going back to the U.S. it's going to be even more bigger and lonelier.." You told him. 

Your dad just kept on walking and without glancing at you, he replied. "Don't forget the chef, waiter, waitress, maid, plant-keeper, and many more that also will live with you.. they'll live on seperate floors from you but they still are in the house..." 

*Am I supposed to make friends with them?* you thought to yourself.

"Ah! you also can invite your new friends from your new school to come over too.." Your dad suggested. 

Finally, you guys walked into the mansion and everyone one was waiting outside and as you passed by them, they all bowed down to you. 

"wow..i'm not a princess you guys.." you giggled. 

When you got inside, your eyes popped out. It was so beautiful, and the interior is just perfect. 

Later on that night, you unpack everything from your suitcase and backpack and went on to your king-sized bed to sleep.

"What a tiring day today.." you quietly said to yourself and closed your eyes to go to sleep.

About thirty minutes later, you're still not asleep yet. *What's wrong with me? Why can't I sleep?*

Usually, you would fall asleep in about thirty seconds but not today.

You threw your big comfy blanket over and got out of bed. You started looking around at your huge bedroom. It was filled with teddy bears and cute stuff.. but not so much cute stuff where it will suffocate you to death.  (Lol XD) 

You walked around the bedroom and picked up a teddy bear on the ground. and the T.V. but putted the volume to low so it won't disturb everyone.

You glanced at the clock, *It's 11 PM already...* 

You found alot of korean drama DVDs in one of the cabinet, and put on "Boys Before Flowers". While watching it, a thought came to you...

"My new school better not be like this drama..where there is a red warning card and F4.." you whispered.

You slowly fell asleep on the soft carpeted floor while watching and you're still holding on to the teddy bear...