Trouble

My First Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=491RefxQGwc&feature=related

-------------------------------------------

You wiped away your tears, *I wish Jeongmin oppa would come..* you looked around hoping he would pop out again just like the previous times to come and comfort you. But, he wasn't there. *Oppa..*

You didn't want to go to class anymore, so you decided to sneak out of your school. *I have to be careful..since there's so much security here and by the gates.* you hid behind a bush when someone walked past by.

FInally, you climbed over the gate, (since the gate was closed). "oof" you jumped down from the gates. *Ow..i shouldn't have wear heels today..* you glanced back to make sure no one is following you and you dash off. 

When you were sure you were far away from your school, you stopped running. You stopped to breathe, *Where should I go?* you fixed your bangs and looked around the busy streets. 

*When people is sad, they eat sweets right? I should get ice cream..* you saw a ice cream cafe across the street so you decide to go to that one. 

"Anyounghaseyo~Welcome to Sweet-Land Cafe!" one of the worker smiled at you. You managed to smile a little bit and sat down on one of the table. 

You picked up their cute menu book and flip through it to see what you want to eat. *hmm..this looks kinda good* you looked at a picture of a cute bear ice-cream sandwhich which have different variety of ice cream flavor inside. 

After ordering, you waited for it to come. *I wonder what Jeongmin is doing..* you wondered. *Should I call him?* you took out your phone from your skirt pocket and scroll down your contact list, looking for 'First-Kiss'. 

You were deciding whether you should call him or not when the waitress came and brought you your ice cream sandwhich. "Kamsahabnida~" you told the waitress, then you put your phone down on the table and begin to eat.

After eating, you paid for it and left the store. *I guess sweets don't really work on me..* you pouted. Youngmin was still on your mind..and so is Jeongmin. You sighed and just walked to random places.

Without knowing, you suddenly walked into this scary, gloomy alley. You looked around, *Where is this place?* you begin to panic. *This don't look too good..i should turn around and walk out of here..* you turned around but then you saw three figures walking towards you. 

*They can't gansters right?* you just kept walking, and the whole time you looked down at the ground. Just when you were going to walk past them, one of them blocked your way. You looked up, "uh..excuse me.." you squeaked. 

You moved to your left, the other guy blocked you. You moved to your right, the third guy blocked you. You looked at them, and took a step back. *I have to run.* you told yourself. 

You turned around to run, but then three more figures were coming the other way. You were trap. You gasped,*omg..what do i do now?* 

You looked at one of the guy's arm, it said "Beast". *Maybe their gang name is Beast..* Suddenly your face was being jerked up. "She's pretty.." Jun Hyung said as he used one of his finger to lift your face up.

"She looks like one of thse rich snobs." Hyun Seung smirked at you. *I'm not a snob..* you jerked your face away from Jun Hyung. "Ah.. Hyung! she's a rebel!" Yo Seob pointed out. "She's supposed to be at school right now right? she ditched!" 

Dong woon chuckled, "I guess she is.." he grabbed your arm and pulled you to him. You flinged your arm away from him. "Don't touch me.." you told him. 

Gi Kwang smiled in amuzement. "She's probably the first girl that told you that.." he told Dong woon. 

"Shut up!" Dong Woon huffed and punched Gi Kwang's arm. Then, you felt someone touching your hair, "Such beautiful curls, just like a doll." Doo Joon whispered. 

You turned around to see who is touching your hair. He stared at you. He left go of your hair and lifted his hand to touch your cheeks. You flinched.

Hyun Seung laughed, "She's like a cute little kitten.." Then, they all started pulling you in different directions."Hey, come with me!" Yo Seob told you while grabbing your arm. "No..she's coming with me!" Jun Hyung screamed. 

You felt so dizzy and you shut your eyes, *oppa..* after a few more pullings, you felt so dizzy and weak, you fell forward and hit the ground. Unfortunately, there was shattered glass on the ground where you hit your knee so some of the glass pierced into your skin and made a deep cut.

Your white knee high sock was ripped and there's a hole by your knee and alot of blood was coming out. 

"Ahhhh!" you cried in pain from the deep cut on your knee, and you grabbed your leg in pain. The Beast member stared at in horror. "Oh ." Gi Kwang said. "Let's go!" they all ran away. You glared at them and you cried in pain. 

The blood keeps on coming out and it was on the ground too. You felt so weak and you were sweating and getting pale. Your breathing was uneven and with your shaking hands you took out your phone and called Jeongmin.  (Since you don't want your dad and Park Eunji to know you ditched school and you don't want them to worry.) >__<'' 

--------------------------------------

I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING AGAINST BEAST!!!! I LOVE THEM<3 IT'S JUST THAT, THEY WERE THE FIRST ONES THAT POP UP IN MY MIND WHEN I THINK OF CUTE, HOT, GANSTERS XDD LOL. IM SORRY IF I MADE YOU GUYS MAD IF I MADE BEAST A GANGSTER D; love you~<3

----------------------

Poor "you" :( don't worry, you won't die XD