Midnight Date + Stolen Kiss again

My First Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyMdknHrElo

------------------------------------

You were running, and finally, you are just a crosswalk away from Lotte Mall. *Phew, has it been five minutes yet?* you  reached into your cardigian pocket to check the time but you just rememebered that you don't have your phone.

*I feel so lost without my phone..and i forgot to wear a watch too..* you waited to cross the street.  Finally, it turned green light, you ran across to the tteokbokki stand and looked around. *I wonder where that person is..*

It was pretty crowded, since it's night time, and many people enjoy night time dates. *Can't kidnap me here right? since there's alot of people here..* 

The ahjumma from the tteokbokki stand smiled and looked at you, "Young lady, would you like some tteokbokki?" you shook your head, "Aniyo..I didn't bring money with me..but thank you though.." you bowed. 

*Aish..where's the person?* you looked around some more. Suddenly someone tapped your shoulder. You spun around to see Jeongmin. "Ah..Jeongmin oppa..what are you doing here?" you asked.

He smiled, "To give you your phone." he took out your phone from his jean's pocket and handed it to you. 
You opened your mouth in disbelief. "It was you who called me? telling me to come in 5 minutes and blah blah blah?! YAH!* you grabbed your phone and used your other hand to punch his arm. 

But jeongmin was fast enough, so he grabbed your hand before you even get to punch him. He leaned towards your face. "Cute.." he did his eye-smile. You blushed and looked away. "Ah..Y-yahh..why are you holding my hand?" you mumbled. 

"Because I like.." he answered. You glanced back at him to find his face still so close to your face looking at you. You stared at his sparkling eyes. *Wuah..so pretty..* you shook your head, *Andwae, it's going to me in again.*

"Let's go inside the mall." he pulled your hand and walked towards the mall's entrance. You stumbled since it's so crowded. "Y-yah! Jeongmin oppa..I have to go home.." you shouted since it's so noisy.

 "It's ok, I'll bring you home safely afterwards." he replied without looking back. You both entered the mall, he turned back to face you but he chuckled. "Is that your pajamas?" he pointed at your outfit. 

You twisted your hand away from his and covered yourself with both your hands. "I didn't have time to change!" you blurted out. You were wearing a plain white V-neck tee shirt and a black comfy shorts. You pulled your cardigian to cover your outfit. 

Jeongmin looked at you up and down. "Yah..why is your short so short?" You looked down at your shorts. "That's my PJ! and it's not short!" 

Jeongmin rolled his eyes and crossed his arms, "How much do you want to bet that if you put your arms down by your thigh, you won't even pass the finger test for shorts since it's so short.?" 

"Pfft. I thought all guys like these short shorts..." you mumbled. Jeongmin heard what you said and grabbed your hand again, "don't worry, I'll cover you up." he started walking towards the clothes stores.  *Not all guys are like that , ~~~~~* he thought while walking. 

You both walked around the whole mall looking at clothes, accessories, shoes, cute dolls, and many more. When you both went inside a cute hair accessories place, the employee there smiled at you both, "Aww.. you guys are such an adorable couple!" 

"Aniyo! we're not going out.." you waved your hands in denial. *just because Jeongmin oppa is holding my hand doesn't mean we're dating..* you thought. 

Jeongmin smiled and pulled you closer. "Thank you~" he smiled brightly. You looked up at him, *MUH?! is he crazy?!* you tried to push him away but he held on to you tighter and closer. 

You walked over to the headband section and picked out a cute pink ribbon headband and tried it on, and afterward you putted it back. Jeongmin saw and before you guys leave the store, he picked it up and bought it for you. *She'll be so happy..* he smiled. 

You guys went to a nice cafe inside the mall since Jeongmin wanted to eat a snack.  The waiter there bring you both to a table near the back of the cafe. You glanced at the waiter, *He's pretty cute..* 

At first, you and Jeongmin were sitting across from each other but then he moved next to you. The food came, which was ice cream waffle and two mocha frapp. The same cute waiter brought the food. You kept looking at him. 

*Why does she keep looking at him?* Jeongmin was starting to get jealous. You ate a piece of the waffle, but a little whip cream was on your lip. 

Jeongmin suddenly put his fork down, "Aish, how am i supposed to control myself when you;re this cute.." You looked at him with big eyes, "huh?" 

He placed one of his hand on the back of your head, and he leaned in and whispered, "I'm going to make you mine.." and he kissed your lip..again. You just opened your eyes wide open. 

----------------------

:) CUTEEEE<3