Sleeping Prince.

My First Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90BSe1iISi8

-----------------------------------

Your eyes widen when Jeongmin said "I Love You.". You let go of him and stepped back. "Really? Do you really love me?" You asked him.

He nodded, "Yeah, I Love you so much. You made me crazy day and night, and you're the first girl that have ever done that to me..somehow, a part of me have changed, because of you." He looked into your eyes. 

You swallowed and glanced down, "I..need to think about something first.." you told him. "Alright, just tell me if you need anythng.." He turned around and left the room. You sighed, and sat down on your bed. 

*Why is my mind and heart telling me two different answers. half of me still wants Youngmin..the other half..feels like I belong to Jeongmin oppa..* You touched your chest where your heart is, and you felt your heart beat. 

*Jeongmin Oppa..?* At the thought of him, your heart was going crazy. "Aish...." you lay down on the bed. You grabbed your phone on the table next to the bed and called home. 

"~~~~~~~? Where are you?" Park Eunji asked you. "Uhm..Can I sleep over at my friend's house?" 

There was silence then she asked you, "Who's your friend? What's her name?" *Oh crap!* "Uhm..Yoo Kyung.." you lied. You shut your eyes, *Im so sorry, Yoo Kyung, even thought I barely know you.* "Araso. Do you need anything?" 

"No..I think they have everything I need.." *except for girl clothes.* 

"Ok..Have fun then, ~~~~~~.." "oh, ok..anyoung~" after that, you hung up.  *I never even ask Jeongmin if i can stay over...and  i have to tell him about me lying to Eunji about Yoo Kyung, so then he can tell her in case they actually went over to her house to look for me.* 

You decide to tell him later, so you took a nap. 

Few hours later, you woke up. *what time is it?* you looked at the clock. It reads 7:30PM. You gasped, *I slept for that long?! it was only noon time when I began to sleep..* you got up and went outside.

You asked one of the maids of you can take a shower. She prepared the bath for you and she grabbed another one of Jeongmin's extra T-shirt. 

After you took your shower, you went over to Jeongmin's room. You were amazed at how big and neat it was. There was even a grand piano. You walked over and saw a piece of paper on the stand. 

*What's this?* you realized it was the piano notes of your most favorite piano song. You felt so touched. 

You looked at his books on his book shelve and you played with one of his doll, which was a huge big white bear. You giggled, *This bear is just like the one i have at home...*.

*I wonder where he is..* you turned around and saw him on his bed, sleeping. You walked over and sat on his bed. *So bouncy..* you jumped a little on his bed. 

*He have such long eye-lashes..* you leaned towards his face and studied them. Without thinking, you touched them and your hand automatically reached down and touched his lip.

Your hair was still wet from the shower so a tiny water dripped on his cheek. He opened his eyes and saw you touching his lip. 

--------------------------------------

Wakakakaka :DDD

<3