Your Life

My First Love

Beeeeeeep. Beeeeeeeeeeep. 

Beeeeeeep.Beeeeeeeep

*Ughh..i don't want to wake up. please tell me this alarm beeping is just a dream* 

Beep. Beep.Beep.Beep.Beep. ---- and it keeps going on Beeping

"ARGHHH!" you threw your blanket over your head to try get rid of those beeping. 

Beep.Beep.Beep..-----

Finally, you got irritated and got up from your comfy bed and walked over to your mini table and shut the alarm off. This is one of your strategy to help you wake up.. by putting the alarm clock far away so you have to get up to shut it off. 

With your eyes still closed and your hair in a mess, you opened the door from your room and walked out and went over to the bathroom..

being the clumsy you, you hitted your forehead on the wall just before going inside the bathroom. 

"Ahh! it hurts!" you put both your hands on your forehead and leaned against the wall.

"Omo, omo..what happened my dear?" your grandmother walking towards you with concerned eyes. 

"Granny, it's nothing, I'm fine..."  you pushed yourself off the wall and walked inside the bathroom..

"Aigoo..always the clumsy girl.." your grandma jokingly said. *Granny always cares for me* you thought while brushing your teeth. 

After brushing your teeth, and washing your face. you went back to your room and get dressed in your high school's uniform which is a white collar shirt with a plain red bow in the middle and your red and gray plaid skirt and kneww high socks. 

You looked at yourself in the mirror. *Hmm.. i should tie my hair up today, since it's kinda hot* you brushed your hair and pulled it to a cute side pony tail and finished it with a cute red bow on it. Satisfy, you smiled and ran out for breakfast. 

"Our princess is here for breakfast~" your grandpa said with happy smile.

"Neh, Thanks for breakfast & I'll eat well!" you quckly eat your rice.

Your grandma looked up from her bowl and saw you eating super fast. "Be careful, or you'll choke my dear.."  

"Huh?" you looked up and your mouth filled with rice and glanced at the clock and reads 7:45 AM.

"Aigoo..our princess is so cute~" your grandpa laughed at your mouth filled with rice.

You ate your rice even faster.. *omg, im late! no time..no time.. NO TIME! MUST EAT FASTER!!!!* 

Your grandparents stared at you like you were some kinda beast.  after finishing, you scooted out from your chair and pulled on your black converse and grabbed your backpack by the doorway. "Thanks for the food, I'll be going! Love you grandma, love you grandpa!" you screamed while running out the door. 

"Oh my.. how can she eat like that?" your grandma asked and giggled. "She's OUR princess afterall.." your grandpa jokingly said and giggled along with your grandma. 

While running you glanced at your watch that shows 7:49 AM. "Oh my god! Help me, dear god..Im going to be late!!!" you picked up your pace and ran even faster, as you ran past by the fields and the farmers farming in the early morning, you waved at them. "Good morning Ahjushii!!!" as you run, you closed your eyes and relaxed for a few seconds and inhale the fresh country-side breeze and you can't help but think about how much you loved the country-side and your grandparents. Then, you opened and your eyes and closed them again.. "when will I ever meet my mom, the mom that had given birth to me long ago?" then your past memories came back to you while you were standing there in the middle of the road.

--------------------------

"NO! it's Over between us!" your mom shrieked.

"Waee?! Honey, listen to me, you can't just leave like that, what about ~~~~~~?! " your dad shouted back.

"I don't care..i don't care..I DON'T CARE!!" your mom sobbed and sreamed. 

You remember how young and little you were and how you were crying loudly as you were in your grandpa's arms. Back then, at that time..you were only 5 years old.  

------------------------------

You opened your eyes again and shooked your head. "Ani.Ani.. Andwae.. I'm not going to meet my mom, I don't want to ever meet her..she was the one that left me.. only my dad is nice enough to put me in my grandparents care."

a sad tear rolled down your cheeks as you stood there in the middle of the road.. *Appa-ah.. where are you? I miss you..I wish you aren't in those big rich company doing business overseas..* you wiped your tear away and sniffed.

"im not going to think about.." And you ran again to your school. 

 

---------------------

How is it? :DDD i hope you like it~~~ im sorry if it's not that interesting but it'll be more interesing in the next few chapters (: <3