Changes

Dream Catcher
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kyuhyun, it’s gonna be a week that you’re sleeping in my room... It is time to return to yours, don’t you think?"


"It's not my fault if I sleep better here."


It has been exactly one week that classes started again and at the same time the boys had returned. Ryeowook and Yesung didn’t do any comment on the fact that Donghae had left with Eunhyuk and they didn’t asked for an explanation. But on the other hand Kyuhyun was strange. Claiming he wanted to study for their exams with Donghae he spent much time in his room, and he even started to sleep there. Eunhyuk suddenly not enjoying someone else sleeping in their room had moved in with Junsu. This slightly bored Donghae. Since that Eunhyuk had decided to stop to hate him, he enjoyed the company of the boy. But now even after the tests were finished Kyuhyun was still not back to his room. It was an afternoon and Donghae really needed to talk about what had happened with Eunhyuk. He wasn’t sure Kyuhyun was the best person to talk about it with, but he was the only person who was the closest to being his best friend.


 "I must tell you something ... Eunhyuk kissed me ..."


The youngest looked surprised.


"How do you mean kissed you?"


"One evening he came home, he was drunk; he took me for my sister and kissed me."


"He took you for your sister? "


"We share the same face after all ... Then there was this other time ..."


"There was another one after that?! "


"This time it wasn’t really an accident."


Donghae told him everything from the moment they left the board, what had happened in the cemetery and finally what had happened after. Kyuhyun looked down. And when Donghae thought he would take mocking comments from the youngest, he surprised him by asking.


"What was it like kissing another guy? "


"What do you mean?"


"How did you feel?"


Donghae looked at him surprised, he didn’t really think about this question. Then the brunette felt that the youngest asked him how was kissing someone of the same and not especially Eunhyuk.


"Well ... I don’t know ..."


Kyuhyun stood up then stirred.


"Didn’t you think it was weird? That it wasn’t normal to do that? I mean a guy with another guy, how sick is that?!"


Donghae was going to say something but the youngest didn’t give him time, he began to pace.


"It would be understandable if it was an accident, but do it in good conscience? How you react to this situation? "


"Well I was surprised."


"Ah, that's for sure! One minute you're having sweet dreams and the next moment you find yourself being kissed in your sleep."


Donghae stared surprised at his friend, finally realizing that the youngest wasn’t talking about him and Eunhyuk.


"Kyu ..."


Kyuhyun finally he stopped. "What?"


"I never said that Eunhyuk had kissed me in my sleep ..."


One thing Donghae never thought possible, Kyuhyun blushed.


"Well it could have happened ..."


"Kyu ... Did Sungmin kissed you? That's why you’re sleeping in my room for a week?"


He became even redder and he covered his face with his hand.

"No ..."


But Donghae didn’t believe him for a second.


"You want to talk about it?"


"No!" He said firmly. Then he sighed. "I will sleep in my room tonight ... "


Then he was going to leave when he turned around at the door.

 

“Hyung… what should I do if I actually liked it?”

 

Donghae didn’t know what to answer to that but the youngest didn’t give him the time and just went out. The brunette was so surprised; he had never seen Kyuhyun so agitated. Especially after all that he had just told him he had no reaction. What happened to his evil dongsaeng! Then there was the question that Kyuhyun had asked him trotting in his head. What did he felt when Eunhyuk kissed him? Donghae couldn’t find Eunhyuk was just a superficial guy and a bully, that vision of the boy had definitely changed, but then what were his feelings for him now? And what would he do if he liked their kiss, and really enjoyed it? At this moment Eunhyuk entered the room.


"It’s the other gone?" He asked, referring to Kyuhyun.


"He said he’ll return to sleep in his room."


"Finally!" He said, throwing himself on his bed. "Because I couldn’t stand Yoochun’s snoring anymore. I still prefer you yelling at night."


Donghae smiled stupidly to the boy’s comment. Then he stared at him trying to answer the question he posed a few minutes ago. Eunhyuk noticed that.


"What?" Eunhyuk asked.


"Did you talk to Sungmin since he returned?" Donghae asked outlining his eyes.


"No ..."


Eunhyuk turned his back to the boy.


"Are you still angry? Why?"


“Because..."


"What he did was stupid but it concerns me it’s me that he locked in the lighthouse, remember? Why are you so mad at him? He is your friend."


"Yes he is my friend but he never thinks before doing things and I 'm sick

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter