Memories Back

Dream Catcher
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunhyuk’s PV:

Eunhyuk sighed.

"What is it with you? Looks like it’s been days that you didn’t you sleep. "

«Because it’s the case ..."

"It became so serious between you and Donghae that you cannot sleep? » Junsu teased.

Eunhyuk poured water on his friend, not happy by what he was implying. The two boys were out, at the pool of the school, enjoying the sun. A few weeks had passed since the last big crisis of Donghae. Now the boy would just groan and clench his fists at the point of waking up with bloody hands, crescent moons deeply engraved in his palm. Although Eunhyuk had agreed to be the roommate of the boy and his friend at some point, he was starting to get uncomfortable around the brunet. And Donghae was in love with him... he didn’t even know that Donghae was gay... he couldn’t remember ever seeing Donghae with a girl. On the other hand he doesn’t remember ever seeing Donghae with anyone except Minha... Eunhyuk had to admit he was impressed with the way that brunet had changed. He remembers accusing Donghae of being insensitive, heartless, and now he realized that he had it all wrong. Donghae felt he just didn’t know how to show or express himself. It was so hard to socialize and keep moving ... but he managed all that and Eunhyuk was kind of impressed. And maybe, as Hangeng for him, Eunhyuk was the reason of Donghae’s change. He shook his head to clear his thoughts. This didn’t change the fact that having a boy in love with him was weird and uncomfortable. But then why did he kiss him 3 times?

"If you had a psychotic roommate you'd understand! It is unbearable! «Eunhyuk said.

 Junsu looked at him smiling, which made the other frown.

"What? »

«You like him. »

"What? » he repeated surprised. "What makes you say that randomly? »

"It’s the way you talk about him ... Before you just ignored him, but now you often talk to him and you even hang out with him.»

"That's only because Sungmin is crazy about Kyuhyun - I really don’t know why - and he is friends with Donghae. »

Junsu put a hand on his friend's shoulder.

"Why is it so bad to like the kid? »

Eunhyuk said nothing.

"I 'm sure Minha would be happy to see you and him being friends. »

Eunhyuk pushed the hand of the blond.

"You don’t know what you’re saying ..."

"Sorry to have talked about her..." Junsu sighed. "But I sincerely believe that it’s true. »

«Since when are you the voice of reason? »

"Since my best friend became an idiot...  so since always! »

«Yah! »

The two bickered for some time by throwing water on each other when Eunhyuk suddenly noticed the so familiar brown hair going towards the school gate.

«Yah airhead!” called the dancer. “Where are you going? Class aren’t over, we have gym later.”

Donghae turned to him surprised. His eyes had something really captivating - thought Eunhyuk. The boy approached and bowed to Junsu.

«Hello Junsu-sii. »

«Hi Hae. »

His nickname was starting to become a tendency.

"I am skipping gym. » He said to Eunhyuk.

«And where are you going like this? »

He bit his tongue. Why was he so interested? He shouldn’t care... shouldn’t.

"I’m going to the doctor. »

Oh yes, it is true that he had commented that once a year he had an appointment with the doctor to check on his condition. After everything that had happened this last months and the intensity of his dreams that could only be good for both Donghae as Eunhyuk.

"Are you sick? » Junsu asked worried.

«No.” Donghae smiled. “It's not that kind of doctor."

"Oh ..." said Junsu embarrassed.

«Anyway, I shouldn’t come home too late. »

That smile ... «I shouldn’t come home late" as a woman say to her husband, or a boyfriend to his girlfriend ... Eunhyuk didn’t like it at all!

«Ok whatever! Go to your appointment, you psycho."

Junsu hit him, but Eunhyuk’s insult didn’t seem to affect Donghae. Instead he smiled and left.

For some time he always seemed happy when Eunhyuk treated him badly. Was he a masochist? That would explain a lot of things... Meanwhile Eunhyuk couldn’t help being curious. What was going on in the head of the boy? Really, he didn’t understand Donghae at all. He was exactly the same as Minha, he could never understand her either. He always had the impression that Minha held a secret. As if she knew something that people didn’t. It’s for this reason that she was a leader. Minha not only led her relationship with Donghae, she also led the one with Eunhyuk. He never expected to find her in the character of Donghae, and it frightened him.

"He is so cute! » Junsu exclaimed suddenly.

Eunhyuk turned to him surprised.

«What do you mean? »

"He is so adorable! You saw his smile and his eyes? He looks like a lost puppy with his chocolate eyes! "

Eunhyuk slapped his forehead, annoyed by his friend. Sungmin, Kyuhyun and now even his childhood friend was under Donghae’s charm. They were all against him! Or maybe it was he who was against himself ... what was the difference?

End PV.

***

It was already 20 minutes he was waiting. Donghae was in the waiting room of the doctor and waited patiently for his turn. The brunet smiled at the memory of Eunhyuk’s behavior before. Recently the boy was always like that, but he knew he was concerned even if he claimed that it wasn’t the case. Since the last panic attack of Donghae, his dreams and fears somewhat calmed. And he realized that it was the presence of the thin boy that worked as a dream catcher for him.

«Happy thoughts? »

Donghae was pulled from his thoughts by a boy sitting next to him, taking the brunet totally unprepared.

«Pardon me? » he asked confused.

"Just that you had such a beautiful smile that I thought it must really be a happy thought. »

Donghae stared at the strange boy: he seemed slightly older than him, black pitch hair, build like a supermodel and his face with perfect features. He was handsome and at the same time he wore a soft and friendly smile that would make anyone want to confide and trust him. The girls probably fall at his feet all the time. Donghae stared at him speechless.

"Sorry I didn’t mean to disturb you ..."the boy said embarrassed.

«Oh no, no problem! I was just surprised. "

«Not often approached by strangers in a waiting room? »

Especially not someone like him... Donghae laughed and the boy held out his hand.

"I'm Choi Siwon, call me Siwon. »

«Lee Donghae. » He said, taking his hand.

Without knowing why, Donghae appreciated Siwon immediately.

"So Lee Donghae, since when do you know the doctor? »

 “3 years."

"For me 10 years. The doc is a very nice person isn’t he? "

Donghae smiled, he didn’t asked why he was there or what his problem was, he had a way of asking concerned and not intrusive at all.

«But then it's been over a year since I didn’t come. »

Donghae was curious but didn’t ask why. As if reading his thoughts Siwon explained.

"I was in the US for a year; I came back to Korea a few weeks ago. I'm really happy to be back. "

"The US? Wow! "

His parents must be really rich to send their child for a year in America. On the other hand this didn’t surprised Donghae that someone like Siwon could only be the son of a minister or an important CEO. Suddenly the door opened and the secretary of the doctor called Donghae.

«I got transferred to a school in the area so maybe we’ll meet again. » Siwon said with a big smile.

"Sure! »

Donghae then came into the room sat facing the doctor. Finally the wait was not in vain, he had a very improbable and enjoyable meeting. Suddenly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter