School Trip

Dream Catcher
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

«5min! » Shindong shouted.


Everyone rode the bus to leave for their three days of competition. Because of Eunhyuk’s mother the brunette could go with everyone. Donghae boarded the bus followed by Eunhyuk; they were one of the last in it. Almost at the end of the bus he spotted Kyuhyun sitting alone.


"What are you doing here? » Donghae asked genuinely surprised.


"The singing club is going too, we also have a competition. »


«Where are Ryeowook and Yesung-hyung? »


Kyuhyun pointed a little to the rear of the bus and Donghae saw the two boys were already asleep on each other. He thought that Yesung had a fragile sleep, how could he sleep with the entire racket that others were singing and talking loudly? Suddenly a voice sounded behind them.


«Donghae you managed to come? »


The three boys turned to find Sungmin; as soon as the other two noticed him, they lost their smiles. Kyuhyun then grabbed Donghae’s arm and pulled him to his side.


«Sit down beside me hyung. »


Eunhyuk suddenly took the other arm and pulled Donghae to snap him up.


"You, sit down next to your roommate. Each should stay with his own roommate."


They defied gaze a moment while Sungmin hadn’t moved. Donghae unable to take more of their immaturity took Sungmin’s hand and pulled him away.


«You are both ridiculous! »


Then the two boys were sitting in the back of the bus. Since there were no more places Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk were finally forced to sit one next to the other. When they were installed Sungmin turned to Donghae.


"Why are you so nice to me? I was awful to you and yet you’re sweet to me. It’s because you pity me? "


«No, it’s because I know what it is to be alone. And I like you; you're cool when you were not acting like an . "


Sungmin smiled and turned his head and whispered.


«Thank you ..."


Donghae said nothing, he had said so low that the boy didn’t know if he heard right. The bus started and went away. Because they had a lot of time ahead of them and he was finally alone with Sungmin he dared ask.


"What was there between you and Eunhyuk? Why is he so angry against you? It's been almost a month. "


Sungmin nervously hands.


"It's an old story ..."


Donghae said nothing to encourage Sungmin to continue. He sighed before starting.


"When I was younger I was hanging out with people not very respectable. When Min Ha died Hyukjae started to hang out with us. But things moved to a whole new level ... Pickpocketing, vandalism, fights, drugs ... And one of the most violent and feared of the gang was Eunhyuk. He was so sad that I think that at that time he was trying to destroy himself...»


Donghae remembered seeing Eunhyuk often covered with wounds and bruises at that time.


«Then one day he had an accident and almost died. Experiencing death from so close changed him; he left the gang and took over his life. But I wasn’t strong enough and I continued my bull. I 'vet done a lot and every time Eunhyuk was there to recover me in deplorable states and always ready to help me when I needed it. He tried to make me leave the gang too, but I was too stupid to listen. Finally a few years later I wanted to get out of it , but you don’t leave a gang like that ... They beat me and I'm sure they would’ve beat me to death if Eunhyuk hadn’t intervened . "


Sungmin watched Eunhyuk from afar as he told their past and Donghae could see in his eyes all the admiration and respect he had for the other boy. The taller boy could finally understand what kind of relationship they had. He had always thought Sungmin was a follower, made ​​to be a minion ready to do any bad actions dictated by his leader. But in reality he was only someone who needed to be recognized.


"I owe him. » Sungmin finally said.


"Thank you for telling me all this. » Donghae said.


"I shouldn’t have told you that…”

“So why did you?”

“See this as a thank you for your help earlier, I don’t like having debts."


Then they sat in silence for a while. But Donghae’s curiosity didn’t stop there.


"And about Kyuhyun?"


Sungmin who was sipping his coke bottle almost choked on it.


"What about Kyuhyun?"


"You were close, what have you done to him for him to be avoiding you like that?"


Sungmin winced.


"You’re really forward..." he commented. "You two are close too, aren’t you? Why don’t you ask him?"


"I did."


The blond appeared pale suddenly.


"And what did he say?" he dared to ask.


"You should ask him..." Donghae said with a smirk.


"What? No! Tell me!"


Donghae took pleasure in teasing the blonde while he shook the brunette almost pleading to tell him what Kyuhyun said. In their stupid games they hadn’t even noticed that the bus stopped. It was only when Ryeowook and Yesung came that they calmed down. Yesung stared seriously at Sungmin.


"You’re not going to try to do something to him again, are you?"


"Hyung!" Ryeowook scold a bit by pulling the handle.


Donghae was surprised at the behavior of Yesung, it wasn’t like him to be angry with people and he was touched that his hyung was worried about him.


"I don’t think that people who spend more than one year bullying others, can change into angels the next day."


"Hyung, it’s okay." Donghae assured him.


Sungmin looked up and said in a neutral tone.


"I intend to change my image, so you don’t need to worry about him."


This response drew a smile to the three boys and Yesung nodded as if he accepted the answer.


"Well let’s go buy snacks?" Ryeowook proposed.


And the four of them went down from the bus to go buy something to eat. Donghae couldn’t help but look at all sides to try to find Eunhyuk and his dongsaeng, but he didn’t see them anywhere. Having finished buying everything Donghae decided to go back in the bus. It was empty except for Eunhyuk who was obviously sleeping, his head pressed against the window. Donghae didn’t often get the chance to see him sleep, as he was always awake before him, and it was always Donghae who awoke him with his nightmares. He didn’t frown when he slept and his profile was the prettiest that Donghae has ever seen. The perfect line of his face, his light brown hair falling over his eyes, his aquiline nose, his perfect skin. He was really handsome…
Donghae sat beside him as silently as possible and in a pulse put his hand to make the outline of his face with fingertips. The brunette didn’t understand why he was so fascinated by this face. He thought when he wore different expressions it made it all ​​ the more interesting. Eunhyuk didn’t wake up under Donghae’s caresses, so he continued with his exploration. He ran a finger over his eyebrows and cheekbones, was the outline of his nose and he came to the luscious lips of the dancer. They were slightly open while the boy was breathing softly. He was outlining the boy's lips when suddenly Eunhyuk opened his eyes. Not expecting it as he had no time to get away and found himself a few centimeters from the face of th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter