Jealousy

Dream Catcher
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After that night Donghae no longer spoke to Eunhyuk. The other made ​​no effort to apologize but he tried anyway to talk to the brunet, but Donghae replied only by onomatopoeia. Although Eunhyuk talked to him he wouldn’t give him any attention and after a moment the dancer stopped trying. This time the dancer had really hurt him and he wasn’t ready to forgive him so easily. Because Kyuhyun was too busy with Sungmin and Yesung and Ryeowook were focused on their musical activities, Donghae found himself hanging out a lot with Siwon. It was amazing how in just a few weeks they became so close.

Siwon was someone fascinating and the brunet was intrigued and attracted to him. He wasn’t the only one; people were drawn to him like magnets. Then Siwon was the total opposite of Eunhyuk, he was kind, caring, funny and comfortable to be with. And he made Donghae forget how messed up he was…

A week passed and the Thursday where he was supposed to have dinner at Eunhyuk’s house arrived. Donghae really wanted to go because he liked the boy's parents and even his brother, but in this situation he didn’t really have the right to go. Except that even before he had time to decided, at the end of class Eunhyuk came to see him and told him.

"My mother told us to be there for 7pm. »

Then he left. Well, at least the issue was resolved. But it surprised Donghae that it didn’t bother Eunhyuk for him to come. Siwon and Donghae were eating lunch.

«You’ve got a smile from one ear to another. »

"Really? » Donghae said, touching his face.

"Something good happened? »

"Tonight I'll see Eunhyuk’s mother so I'm happy. »

"His mother? » Siwon asked surprised.

"Yes, I 'm having dinner at his house tonight. I love his mom, she is really someone adorable, the opposite of her son, and I always wonder if she didn’t adopt him. "

"But I thought you weren’t talking to each other? »

"I'm going for his mother and his brother, not for him ..."

Siwon had a loving smile and ruffled the brunet’s hair.

"You're too nice for your own good, you know that? »

Donghae pushed his hand, playfully.

"I'm not nice. I'm just trying to follow what my heart feels and want and to be honest to it. I think this is the best way to live. "

«Very nice words master Yoda! »

«Yah! Don’t laugh! "

They bickered and then it was already time to leave for dinner. Eunhyuk and Donghae took the same taxi but didn’t speak of the route. Once home it was Leeteuk who opened the door.

«Hi you two! »

«Hello hyung. » Donghae said with a smile.

Eunhyuk said nothing and passed his brother to enter the house. Leeteuk turned to Donghae and gave him a questioning look.

«Trouble in paradise? »

Why everyone kept saying that? It was never a “paradise” to start with, only trouble.

"He is in one of these moods today. »

Leeteuk nodded as if he knew what he was talking about and invited him to enter. The father of dancer was not there he was greeted by his mother who hugged him, genuinely happy to see him.

They spent some time in the living room chatting, Donghae told them how their dance competition was and how it was going at school lately. Eunhyuk listened without saying a word, sitting on the opposite side of the brunet, but no hostility emanated from him, he just stood there, indifferent. Then they went to dinner. Eunhyuk helped his mom to finish cooking and putting the table. Seeing his interactions with his mom will almost make forget Donghae how rude and bad he could be sometimes...

They were already at the desert.

«Ms. Lee was really good, thank you very much. »

«Stop with your “Ms. Lee”! As Minha before, you're family so call me Eomoni!"

«Omma! » Eunhyuk suddenly exclaimed.

"What? I consider him my son, and he is much more considerate than you. I know that he is the one who always send me messages instead of you to give me news, because you would never say “I love you” at the end of the sentence. And I know he was the one who thought of my gift on Mother's Day. "

Eunhyuk turned to his brother and glared at him.

«Snitcher! »

Leeteuk shrugged while Donghae stared at his hands, embarrassed.

"Mrs. Lee I'm touched, but I cannot call you Eomoni ..."

«Why? You don’t want? »

"It's just that, it's a little weird ..."

Eunhyuk’s mother seemed clearly disappointed and began to sulk a little. She was cute to stir food in her dish with her fork, making a sad face, she looked like a kid.

«Omma! Don’t be such a baby, Donghae doesn’t feel comfortable, so be understanding.” Leeteuk said, patting her arm gently.

"But he calls you hyung already! I thought I was a pretty good mother, but if he doesn’t love me enough ..."

Eunhyuk looked up at the sky and sighed obviously accustomed to the scenes of his mother. Donghae was in panic he wasn’t expecting all this turn of events.

"It’s not that..." he tried to explain.

She raised her puppy eyes to him.

"I’ll do more efforts to be a good adoptive mother for you. »

He eyes won over Donghae.

«You are already a wonderful person with me... errr… Eomoni..."

A broad smile appeared on her face and she became herself again while Leeteuk laughed out loud. Donghae had the horrible feeling that he had been played... But wasn’t equipped to resist the cuteness of Ms. Lee.

"Well now that it is set, the week of vacation coming and I would like to invite you to stay with us. »

"What? » Exclaimed Eunhyuk. "Don’t decide that yourself. »

"Be quiet, I invite him if I want to. Then it was you who told me that his family situation wasn’t good."

Eunhyuk turned his head embarrassed. Everyone fell silent suddenly and Mrs. Leebite her tongue for talking too much. Eunhyuk told about Donghae’s situation with his parents... It didn’t bother him, but for a person who didn’t spoke often Eunhyuk was very talkative with his family, especially about the life of Donghae. He had already told what had happened during the competition to his brother and now this. It showed how much he was close to them even if he didn’t show it in front of the brunet. But he spoke too much about Donghae for someone who didn’t like him...

«Omma ..." Leeteuk gave her a nudge visibly embarrassed to Donghae.

«Sorry ... I shouldn’t have said it like that ..."

"It’s not a problem, it doesn’t bother me. To tell the truth things are a little better now, I think things will only get better from now on.” Donghae said smiling.

Leeteuk seemed surprised suddenly and he looked at Donghae with enigmatic eyes. Donghae noticed that he was staring and then he turned his head. Donghae didn’t really understand his reaction...

"I 'm happy for you! But I’m not suggesting that because I pity you, I would really like you to spend more time with us." said Ms. Lee.

Donghae’s heart warmed. What she said was the opposite of the words of her son... Why were they so different?

"Thank you ... But I don’t think your son is so delighted to see me spend a whole week here.» Donghae said, pointing Eunhyuk.

«Then he may have plans with his family. » Leeteuk said.

Eunhyuk suddenly rose from the table.

"He has nothing planned with his family. He can come if he wants..." and then he went into the living room.

"So the issue is fixed! » said his mother happily.

Eunhyuk was being lunatic again... They spent the rest of the evening in the living room chatting and Eunhyuk’s mother showed pictures of the boys when they were little, despite the protests of his son. Throughout the evening, Donghae noticed that Leeteuk was more quiet than usual, and he kept staring at Donghae with strange eyes. It wasn’t uncomfortable but Donghae wondered about the behavior of the boy. Finally it was time to go home , Ms. Lee said goodbye to them putting big kisses on their cheek and Eunhyuk went first to call a taxi. Before leaving Leeteuk suddenly grabbed the arm of Donghae.

«Can I ask you something? »

He seemed nervous and clearly uncomfortable. Donghae nodded.

"Did... um ... Did Heechul told you something special about me? »

Donghae was taken aback; he wasn’t expecting this question.

"No, we didn’t really talk; he was too busy beating up my friends and me. »

«Oh ... sorry ..."

"Why do you ask

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter