Sea Cottage

Dream Catcher
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hurry up we're gonna be late! "


"I told you to set the alarm to 8a.m!" Yesung complained.


"I did, but you went back to sleep!" Ryeowook defended himself.


"I’m craving to murder one of you guys ..." Kyuhyun said, going to the car like a zombie.


I was finally their holydays and the boys were setting of to Yesung's mother’s hostel. As they were spending two weeks, Donghae had packed a small suitcase and Ryeowook helped to load the car while the other two had overslept.


"I was surprised that Sungmin was no longer in bed when I left. He usually doesn’t get up before noon if possible." commented Kyuhyun.


"Maybe he's gone too." suggested Donghae.


"He leaves only the second week. And Eunhyuk-hyung? "


Donghae shrugged. "I don’t know, we don’t talk much. "


Despite the fact that their relationship improved a little, Eunhyuk continued to maintain his distances with the brunette. They spoke only occasionally and always in their room without anyone to see.

Yesung finally undertook the last packet and they all settled in the car, then they went on their way, having a 4 hour drive ahead of them. The trip went well, but barely an hour after they left,  Kyuhyun began to complain.


"I'm hungry! "


"Already?" Donghae asked surprised. "But you ate your breakfast less than an hour ago."


"Yes it was breakfast time, now its snacks time."


Donghae shook his head at the voracious appetite of his friend.


"You should have thought to take something. "


"I didn’t think I’ll need it because normally I'm quietly in my room at this hour!"


"It’s out of the question that we stop now." Yesung warned him.


"But I’m hungryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!"


Donghae rolled his eyes. "You're a grown-up Kyuhyun, for God's sake! Stop acting like a baby."


Ryeowook turned to the two at the back of the car.


"I packed sandwiches, a bentô and snacks for everyone. I thought to wait until it is lunch time but if Kyuhyun isso hungry... "


Kyuhyun's eyes lit up and he took the hand of Ryeowook almost pleading.


"You have food?"


Ryeowook reached into his bag and pulled out a bentô he handed to Kyuhyun, the youngest grabbed it, opened it and began to eat like he hasn’t eaten for years.


"Maa! You're the best hyung!"


"Aish, Kyuhyun! Wait at least until you have finished chewing before speaking, I have plenty of grains of rice on me now." Donghae complained.


Everyone laughed.


"Anyway, it's very nice of you Wookie. Goumawo."


"It is nothing, hyung. I like cooking so it doesn’t bother me."


A few minutes after finishing his meal, Kyuhyun started complaining again.


"I warn you, no one will force me to work. I came through because you insisted but I won’t get tired during my holydays." Kyuhyun said.


Donghae looked up at the sky and sighed. Kyuhyun was a bourgeois and he didn’t hide it. On the other side the brunette never expected solidarity from his dongsaeng. Ryeowook was too nice for his own good and Yesung was generous, he was lucky to have friends like them, but Kyuhyun...


"Hum… Only if Ryeowook hyung promises to make up the same dish, then I’ll think about helping you guys."


Well, Kyuhyun was Kyuhyun, Donghae smiled.


The rest of the trip passed pleasantly. They arrived at the inn in the early afternoon. Yesung's mother owned a holiday home, glued to the hostel and it was there that the boys would stay during their vacation. When they arrived the first impression of Donghae was that it was the most beautiful place he had ever seen. The house was hidden by a facade and a huge wooden gate.

Donghae got out of the car quickly. It was nice but not really hot. The sea breeze chilled to Donghaethe bone. He had only one desire was to see the sea. They were really alone; there were no houses in the vicinity, just fields stretching to the horizon and the Inn. A small woman came out of the house and came to greet the boys.


"You're finally here!"


"Hi, mom."


"Hello Mrs. Kim." Ryeowook greeted, bowing and Kyuhyun and Donghae did the same.


"Wookie I'm happy to see you, and you two must be Kyuhyun and Donghae? I'm lucky; I will have all those handsome boys working with me."


"Mom!"


The woman chuckled and Donghae immediately liked Mrs. Kim, she was very warm and friendly.


"Don’t just stand here, come in!" She turned toward the house and shout. "Jongjin! Come help with the luggage. "


"Jongjin is here?" Yesung asked surprised. "What has he done this time? "


"Nothing he decided to come and help his poor mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter