Blood Ties

Dream Catcher
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another month had passed. A whole month, where Donghae went every day to train with the dance group. Despite his misgivings, Sungmin had finally tolerated the presence of the boy, even if it didn’t stopped him from continuing with his comments and to bulying. On the other hand members were much more welcoming, especially Taemin and Yunho. With regard to Eunhyuk, he spent his time ignoring Donghae, but he no longer had the same attitude. When the boy was talking to him, instead of taking a surly comment, Eunhyuk contented himself to answer and go away. Donghae thought his change of attitude had also a lot to do with what happened ... In fact since Donghae was in the group dance Eunhyuk came back to sleep in their room and for some reason he stayed. Except Donghae continued to have these horrible nightmares and waking every night, waking his roommate at the same time. But strangely Eunhyk, instead of choking him as he had promised, had the habit of leaving the light lit. Donghae knew that it was very hard for Eunhyuk to sleep with the light, but he left on, as a way to reassure the boy. It wasn’t much but Donghae recognized the effort.

Then little by little, the brunette had to recognize that the dancer wasn’t what he expected. Now that they lived together and were forced to work in the same group, he discovered new facets of his roommate.
It was Friday, Donghae and Kyuhyun returned from their school day. He didn’t have practice until later in the evening, so he returned to his room to rest a bit before. All the way Kyuhyun kept complaining about a girl, Sunny, which Donghae remembered, having seen always in the company of Sungmin.


"Seriously, how can a girl like that?  He said for the 5th time. "She spends her time dangling on his arm and when she comes to see him in our room she keeps throwing herself at him, as if I wasn’t even there! "


"And why is it that bothers you so much?" Donghhae asked, amused to see his friend so agitated.


"Because I hate that kid of superficial girls. In addition did you hear how she talks and laugh? Her voice is sooooooooo annoying."


"It doesn’t seem to bother your roommate."


Kyuhyun sighed.


"I feel he do this on purpose, to annoy me."


"And it looks like its working." Donghae laughed.


"The next time she comes I’ll lock her outside our room, or I’ll muzzle her or something like that."


 "That's so childish ..."


"Hey, I'm the maknae here, remember? "


"So that gives you the right to do stupid things? "


"And to be proud of it!"


Donghae shook his head at the spread of his friend. Kyuhyun was perhaps a genius but sometimes he could be really immature. Finally they separated and each went their way to go to their room, the brunette only dreaming of a good bath and rest. But Donghae had a surprise when we arrived in the room. He found a young blond man lying on Eunhyuk’s bed. He his eyes were closed and he looked obviously asleep. Donghae carefully shake him and he woke.


"Oh hey!" He said, getting up.


Donghae didn’t know how to behave. Was he aware that he was in someone's bedroom? He stared at the boy until the other explains himself, but he didn’t seem to be very awake yet.


"Can I help you? "


The blonde turned to him and smiled.


"Sorry, I arrived a little early and I fell asleep on the bed ..."


Yeah, he could see that. That still didn’t explain what this stranger was doing in his room. The blond one looked around, surprised.


"I'm in the wrong room? "


"It depends. Who you are looking for? "


"An idiot named Hyukjae."


Nobody called Eunhyuk by his real name, other than people close to him.


"Kangin told me that it was his room."


"This is it. I'm his roommate. "


"Oh, it reassures me, for a moment I thought I was wrong. I must say that the school changed a lot ..."


"You are a former student?"


"Yup! I don’t look that old yet, do I?" He said, touching his face falsely worried.


Donghae smiled. He was a rather special character, his good humor was contagious, it's not the kind of person that would think hanging out with Eunhyuk, then what relationship did they have?


"I don’t know when he is going to return. He tends to sleep with friends so... "


"Don’t worry, he’s expecting me. He should be here in a moment." The man held out hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter