In Deep Waters

Dream Catcher
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Leeteuk had picked them up, they went to get Heechul.

The black haired guy was already standing in front of his apartment, waiting for them to arrive.

When the car had stopped, they all got out and greeted him.

After giving Leeteuk a peck on the lips he went to pull Donghae into a tight hug.

“Donghae! How is my little favorite Dongsaeng doing tonight?” he asked, but instead of answering, the suffocated boy was busy trying to get some air that has been pushed out of his lungs.

“Hyung you are suffocating him. So would you be kind enough to let go of my boyfriend?” Eunhyuk asked a bit annoyed.

“Yah monkey! Show some manners, now, will you? I may still be allowed to give my little fishy a hug!”

“Whatever, let’s get back into the car and to Donghae’s house. I am hungry” the dancer said and took a seat in the back.

“Seriously your brother should be a little bit nicer to me baby…” Heechul complained to Leeteuk.

“Don’t worry Hyung, you know Hyuk. He doesn’t like it when others take me away from him. He easily gets jealous sometimes” Hae comforted the elder after he had sat down next to his boyfriend.

After a few minutes, Leeteuk stopped in front of a floristic shop and got out.

“Where are you going Jungsu?” the diva-like boy asked.

“Just getting some of Mrs. Lee’s favorite flowers. I know she will like it, right, Donghae?”

Smiling, the brown haired boy nodded in agreement.

“Sure she will love it. My mom loves well-raised, young men. She always wanted to have one as her son-in-law.”

“Too bad she got Eunhyuk in this case then” Heechul deadpanned, earning a death glare from the dancer and some chuckles from Donghae.

A few minutes later Teuk came back with a big bouquet of white lilies.

Everyone just stared at it with different expressions and thoughts, but didn’t say anything since they were hungry and saw how satisfied the eldest with his small present was.

After a short time they finally arrived at Donghae’s house and were welcomed by an overexcited middle-aged woman and her more or less passive looking husband.

“Donghae welcome back home! Oh my, look at all those handsome young men, honey! Aren’t they adorable?!” Mrs. Lee started to fan girl in her weird but cute way. Then Leeteuk handed over the flowers and she started to squeal, running to the kitchen to get water for them.

Mr. Lee just rolled his eyes and got out of their way to let them in.

“Sorry boys, she had been like this since we came back from the graveyard. My wife is unstoppable once she reaches this state. But at least her food is going to be great, because she has got lots of energy now and I bet you all are hungry too, so let’s just keep up with it for tonight okay?”

Nodding eagerly they got into the living room.

Eunhyuk tried to sit next to Donghae, but Heechul was faster, making sure to get all of the attention of his little Dongsaeng.

“Yah! I wanted to sit next to him! He is MY boyfriend after all. Go and cuddle with hyung if you feel the need to be near someone!” the blonde complained, pouting.

“Aww look at our little jealous Hyukkie … why don’t you make yourself useful and go help in the kitchen? I am having a conversation with MY favorite Dongsaeng right now, so stop it.”

“But…” the younger tried again, getting shut up by the famous Kim-Heechul-evil-death-glare.

“Do you really want to argue with Kim Heechul, monkey?” the black haired asked with a sweet but sharp voice.

Saving the situation, Leeteuk shoved his brother to the kitchen, leaving his boyfriend and Donghae alone.

“Come on Hyuk give them some space. You know how Chullie is sometimes.”

“Yes but only because you are pampering him too much.”

“Haha I love him Eunhyuk, I don’t pamper him. There’s a small difference. And anyway he just needs the feeling to be the one in control, even if he isn’t, if you know what I am talking about” with that the boy headed toward Mrs. Lee, leaving his blushing brother behind.

Too much detail… Some things really were meant to be unspoken.

So, while the two brothers helped his happy mom to prepare dinner, Donghae was captured by his hyung. And yes, he used the expression captured, because Heechul was holding him in his arms, not letting go of him and his father already left to get back to his beloved computer.

“So how is it going between you and our little monkey boy?”

“He isn’t a monkey Heechul and we are doing just fine.”

“Oh really? So my little fishy finally grew up. I am so proud of you. Now tell me how is it?” the diva kept on asking, confusing his younger friend, who still got an innocent mind, to no end, which was pretty amazing considering who his boyfriend was.

But obviously the other didn’t care much. In his opinion, he could teach his Dongsaeng naughty stuff as long as no one else tried to do so; at least that’s what Donghae experienced in the past a lot.

“Yeah you know, when I said Jungsu and me were doing just fine we just had a night of mind blowing se… hmpf…” the last words were mumbled into the hand the brunet had put in front of his hyung’s mouth, blushing like crazy.

The image he just got in his head was hard to wash out...

Donghae was sure to have been scared for life!!!! Then Mrs. Lee walked into the living room, putting the food on the table followed by Eunhyuk and his brother, saving Donghae out of this embarrassing situation.

This time the dancer got a seat next to his boyfriend, facing Heechul and Leeteuk, while each of Hae’s parents were sitting at one end of the dining table.

“Come on boys don’t be shy, eat as much as you want to.” Mrs. Lee said when she saw that none of her guests was moving a single muscle to get some of the delicious looking and smelling food.

Smiling at her, they all filled their plates and started eating, soothing their already grumbling tummies.

Some minutes later a small conversation began after the hunger wasn’t as great anymore and their mouths weren’t stuffed with food, making it impossible to speak anyway.

“So, Jungsu, how is your show going?”

“Pretty well Mr. Lee thank you. It couldn’t be better.”

And so, they spoke about work, school and Mr. Lee’s new hobby: computers.

The time was fading away and they were all having a great time, like a real family.

Suddenly Donghae felt a dull pain in his head. He tried ignoring it but eventually it again, as if electric shocks were piercing his brain. He massaged his temple, hoping it would make the headache go away… Eunhyuk noticed that something wasn’t right; he leaned to his boyfriend taking his hand under the table.

“Are you ok?” he whispered, worried.

Donghae nodded, but he regretted it immediately when again the pain his head.

He squeezed Eunhyuk’s hand with force, and the dancer understood that it wasn’t fine at all.

“We better go home…”

“It’s just a headache Hyuk…”

“Do you want some medication then?”

As he asked that, the pain stopped. Just like that… It was like a tide that gently removes itself… like if someone was knocking on his mental door to wake him up. He frowned. That was the strangest thing ever…

“I’m fine Hyuk. I’m really fine.”

This time his boyfriend believed him. But he thought that it was time to head back home anyway.

***

After dinner, Leeteuk suggested to give a lift to both boys, what they happily accepted. So after a few minutes they were back in their dorms. It wasn’t that late, and they had some time before bed, so Donghae went to take a shower and when he came back to the room Eunhyuk was gone. Donghae smiled, he knew exactly where his boyfriend was. He sneaked out of his room and went to the abandoned dance room, which was their secret place. He opened the door silently to see the Dancing Machine in action. Dong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter