Meeting the family-in-law

Dream Catcher
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Right, twirl, not doubled, arm movement, floor... then stop. Donghae was practicing again and again. He not only wanted to be perfect for their performance but also he hoped that while dancing a bright idea would come to him. He still hadn’t found a solution about the authorization and they were leaving in three days. Someone knocked at the door of the room and entered.


"You’re still practicing? » Sungmin asked.


"Yeah, I have nothing else to do ..."


"You're not that bad...»


«Thank you. » Donghae smiled.


For some time now, Sungmin spoke to him and they had developed a fairly courteous and stable relationship. Because when Sungmin was not a he could be quite nice. All this was triggered by the fact that Donghae was about the only person to talk to him; Kyuhyun was clearly avoiding him and Eunhyuk... At this time the boy entered the room, when he saw Sungmin he turned and left.


"Still not talking? » Donghae asked.


"No ..."


"I don’t understand why he is so mad. I should be the one who ignores you. "


Sungmin looked down.


"He has his reasons ... I don’t have the right to ask him too much..."


"Why? » Donghae asked curiously.


He felt the boy hesitate but Sungmin finally just shrugged.


"So let’s practice? Your spin is all wrong. "


What they did for several hours. Donghae still didn’t know what was between Sungmin and Eunhyuk. But it wasn’t as if he could ask one of the two.
When the boy returned to his room he found Eunhyuk lying on his bed, reading. Donghae decided not to mention what happened with Sungmin, because anyway Eunhyuk was too stubborn to change his mind.


"I don’t think I've ever seen you holding a book before. » teased Donghae.


"There are many things that you don’t know about me. » he replied without removing his eyes from his book.


"I know..."


The brunette began to arrange his wardrobe, for some reason he didn’t quite understood, he was a little jealous of the parts he didn’t know of Eunhyuk, and it annoyed him even more than the other reminded him of it. Suddenly he felt a movement behind him; the other boy had put his book aside and was staring at him.


"When are you gonna tell me what happened the other night? » He asked.


Donghae turned a questioning look at him.


«You wake up one of your nightmares saying you know what happened and that you didn’t kill your sister, then nothing ..."


Donghae looked down.


"I don’t remember ..."


"What do you mean you don’t remember? »


"I had a dream and I 'm sure it was a memory of what exactly happened during the accident, but the problem is that when I woke up it all disappeared like smoke. I have no recollection of what I dreamed. "


«How can you forget such a thing? » exclaimed Eunhyuk in a bad mood.


"It's very frustrating for me too, so no need to add fuel to it! »


Eunhyuk stared surprised at Donghae, it was rare to the boy to get angry or respond in this tone.


"But now I know something else happened that night, and I intend to remember it. » Donghae looked up to dive into Eunhyuk’s eyes. "Me too, I need to grieve. »


The other had nothing to complain about.


"Anyway it's almost my annual appointment with my doctor, I'm sure he can give me some answers. »


«Annual appointment? » Eunhyuk asked.


"Yes, since my accident every year I have to go back to make sure everything alright ..."


"And he didn’t notice your crazy crisis? » Eunhyuk commented sarcastically.


"Not yet ..."


Then Donghae took his bag to go take a shower. He left the hot water on his shoulders in the hope of calming his heart and frustration. He should focus on one problem at a time and the first one was the damn authorization. When he finished his shower he returned to his room and found a surprise.


«Donghae-yah! » exclaimed the blond boy hugging Donghae.


«Leeteuk-shii ...! »


The other boy walked away and cast reproachful look to the younger.


«What I’ve told you? No polite with me. Call me Leeteuk or hyung given how you and Eunhyuk are close. "


"We're not close! » complained the thin dancer.


Donghae was surprised to see again Eunhyuk’s brother and more that he was so friendly with him.


"So how are you Donghae? It’s been a long time since I last saw you! "


«You were not going to leave? » Eunhyuk said, trying to push his brother out of his room.


"I'm leaving, I'm leaving ... Oh, don’t you want to invite Donghae?! »


«Invite me? »


«Hyung, don’t you dare! » Eunhyuk threatened.


But Leeteuk already escaped from his brother grasp and was back in the room.


«Tonight we have ​​a family dinner, you want to come? »


Donghae looked surprised. Why Leeteuk was inviting him? He looked at Eunhyuk to know what to do but the other boy kept his eyes on the ground.


"I don’t think I belong in your dinner ..." Donghae said shyly.


«Nonsense! You're the roommate and friend of Eunhyuk then you're welcome. "


Donghae didn’t know how to refuse politely in front of such insistence and Eunhyuk wasn’t helping at all!


"I have a lot of homework and ..."


"Everyone needs a night

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter