The Wedding part2

Dream Catcher
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Blushing madly at the words of his friends, Donghae didn't know what to do.

All he wanted was to go and hide somewhere, but instead he remained in his place only to be dragged along by Eunhyuk, who came back after he realized that the brunet wasn't following right behind him.

He could see the annoyance and embarrassment in the other’s face.

They walked to the black car near the church in quite a hurry, because they had to check whether all the preparations for the party were made, before the other guests and the married couple arrived.

While they were driving to the Hotel, Donghae took the chance to get closer to his boyfriend. He took the blonde’s hand in his and lay his head on that soothing shoulder, closing his eyes and just enjoying the time of being alone with the person he loved the most.

“I would have never thought a wedding could be so exciting and at the same time so tiring. But I loved the ceremony. The old vows are always the best; because they seem to have something that will last forever, don’t you think so?”

Humming in agreement, Hyuk leaned in to get even closer to the brunet, feeling the softness of the other’s hair on his face and smelling his sweet yet manly scent.

“If you are exhausted sleep for a little while Hae. I will wake you up once we arrived alright?”

Donghae nuzzled his nose into the dancer’s neck, mumbling a small:

“Thank you Hyukkie.”

With that he went off to his dreamland, taking some rest.

***

After 30 minutes they arrived.

Eunhyuk was caressing the other’s cheek softly to wake him up, because they hadn't had much time left after all.

But the brunet took his sweet time, rubbing his eyes with the back of his hands and yawning like a kid.

The dancer had to smile at all the cuteness in front of him.

“Hae we have to go, so you better wake up now.”

Mumbling something only he could understand, Donghae got out of the car, followed by the blonde.

The manager was already waiting for them at the entrance, leading them to the hall that had been prepared for the wedding party and now the best men had to check if everything was like Rinha had imagined it.

When the doors were opened, both boys stood there, speechless with big eyes; obviously taken aback.

It was beautiful.

The hall was innocent white, warm orange, calming blue and elegant lilac.

The tables were covered with lilac tablecloths just like the chairs.

White roses and hundreds of candles shining bright in the dimmed light of the whole scenery. In the middle of the hall was a big dance floor black and white checked and looked like an ocean under the night sky in reality. But the most beautiful were all the blue little lights on the ceiling shining like the stars.

Donghae was simply overwhelmed. Everything worked out perfect. There was nothing too much or too fancy and even if it was... the atmosphere of an old fairy tale was floating around them.

Rinha really had some special abilities of planning and doing things.

Walking around to adore this untouched beauty a little more, the brunet took a look on the tables where he found cards with names written on them. He smiled to himself. Even the seats were planned. Soon enough he got curious and looked for his own card. It might have looked silly, but honestly he hadn't known about the cards. It must have been one of the girl’s last minute ideas. He was happy to find his seat right next to Eunhyuk's and opposite to Rinha's and Jaejoong's.

While he was standing there reading all the other names to be prepared when the guests arrived, he didn't notice how Hyuk walked up to him, putting an arm around his shoulder.

“Isn't it beautiful? I am so happy to be here right now.” Donghae whispered.

Holding him a little bit tighter, the dancer tried to reassure him with this small gesture.

“Me too Hae, you can't imagine how much.”

The younger lifted his head and gave his boyfriend a soft kiss, smiling at him.

Like earlier this morning they weren't in need for words, because their feelings finally got reviled and were no longer kept as an unpleasant secret. And it felt right. But when love was right, there was no possibility that they could be wrong anyway. So they didn't hold back their feelings towards each other anymore.

After the reassurance that everything was ready, it only took another 15 minutes for the guests to arrive. Their gazes traveled around the hall in pure amazement and soon enough everyone had found their seats.

It was interesting to watch all the different expressions... Some had a conversation, some just sat down and took some rest and some were just overwhelmed. All in all everyone needed some time to refresh, but even so... When the first drinks were served, the people looked a lot better and waited patiently for the coupe of the day. In a corner of the hall a band was playing some relaxing songs to get warmed up.

Rinha thought about everything.

And thinking of the devil, the doors opened again revealing said person and her husband, holding hands and smiling full of energy. Seeing the two of them the saying 'love is like oxygen' seemed to be pretty real. And the expression of happiness they had on their faces was worth everything.

 

Now the party could start.

Donghae walked up to the girl and gave her a hug and shook hands with Jaejoong.

“Good you are finally here. We have been waiting.”

“Haha yes I asked for a ride in the park so it took us some time. I hope it wasn't too much of a hard task to wait.”

“Not really, princess, just the usual. And now get the cake!”

With that a huge and amazing looking cake was brought into the room. 

After everyone had given their speeches and people started to get into some conversations again, Eunhyuk stood up looking down on the table.

Suddenly the whole hall went silent.

It wasn't because of the fact that he stood up, no.

It was that he had lifted his glass, slowly at first but then he was standing there, looking at Rinha with a desperate gaze.

He really was going to give a speech but somehow the blonde didn't talk, not a single word.

The first hopeful expression on the girls face was slowly fading away and people were starting to get nervous.

Donghae was already nudging him, whispering:

“Hyuk what are you doing? Say something already...”

But the boy kept silent.

Getting up, Rinha excused herself and slowly walked away. The disappointment was obvious, even though she tried her best to suppress it.

After a short moment the band was about to play again, when Eunhyuk's voice finally sounded in the hall, stopping the girl half way.

“I have to say something”, he said loud and clearly. Making sure he was heard by everyone, but still he didn't look up.

“I have to say something I haven't done. I don't know why and I can't explain it either, because actually I should have done this a long time before and I failed to realize something really special in my life I took for granted. But now I know and that's why I want to say thank you.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter